Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should you always

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Send on a face picture just because someone sends you one, even when you don't ask for it.

Sometimes you just know from the first message and the profile its came from that you won't meet a person but they send you face pic with every message then get ratty when you say no to sending one back, I didn't ask for yours you volunteer it, and i like my privacy so thats why mine is not on show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do what feels right for you.

There are no rules x

over a year ago

"Do what feels right for you.

There are no rules x"

It's like people have 0 communication skills

over a year ago

"Send on a face picture just because someone sends you one, even when you don't ask for it.

Sometimes you just know from the first message and the profile its came from that you won't meet a person but they send you face pic with every message then get ratty when you say no to sending one back, I didn't ask for yours you volunteer it, and i like my privacy so thats why mine is not on show."

I think they did it as most profiles ask for it on the first message.

You're right though he should have read your profile thoroughly first.

over a year ago

There are no rules x

It's like people have 0 communication skills"

But like your profile then

over a year ago

"Send on a face picture just because someone sends you one, even when you don't ask for it.

Sometimes you just know from the first message and the profile its came from that you won't meet a person but they send you face pic with every message then get ratty when you say no to sending one back, I didn't ask for yours you volunteer it, and i like my privacy so thats why mine is not on show."

If you ask for one then yes in my opinion but if your not asking then no why should you

over a year ago

If someone sends me a face pic and i read the profile and see its not for me, i don't respond...

If they send another message asking why no response i block them..

But you do what is right for you x

over a year ago

If I am not intetested in meeting someone then, even if they have sent a face pic and mine were hidden, I wouldn't get into a conversation with them for them to get funny about me not sending them one too.

over a year ago

I thank them for trusting me with their face pic but always politely decline if I know I'm not interested but only if they have gone to some effort in their message to me.

over a year ago

If your not interested either say thanks but no thanks or delete why waste each other’s time

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

No. You're under no obligation. If they just randomly send you face pics that's their choice.

However... If I'm taking part in a face pic Friday thread, I do feel that I should reciprocate, as I've pretty much implied in taking part that I'm happy to send one on.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I do always try to reply even if it is a polite no thanks but then they hit you with well you have seen my face so show me yours its only fair, even when i have not asked for it.

Think i need to just get tough and do what others suggest and either no response or block.

over a year ago

There are no rules x

It's like people have 0 communication skills

But like your profile then "

Green tick though

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

If they have sent one without us asking and they aren’t for us then I just thank them for the pics and don’t send ours.

over a year ago

No.

Post new Message to Thread