Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making Fab-ulous toys

Jump to newest

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I`ve made a "fucking machine" type attachment that allows a suction dildo to fit on my reciprocating saw.. The woman I`ve tried it on loved it. I`ll be refining it further, so it can be operated by 1 person easier & maybe even make an attachment that works on me, using a pocket pussy or similar.

Does anyone else do stuff like that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Yep -kinky magicians and dem boys from Mythbusters do

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Yep -kinky magicians and dem boys from Mythbusters do"

I must have missed that episode..

I bet James May has knocked something up in his workshop..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep -kinky magicians and dem boys from Mythbusters do

I must have missed that episode..

I bet James May has knocked something up in his workshop.."

Yeah

Made of Lego

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I`ve made a "fucking machine" type attachment that allows a suction dildo to fit on my reciprocating saw.. The woman I`ve tried it on loved it. I`ll be refining it further, so it can be operated by 1 person easier & maybe even make an attachment that works on me, using a pocket pussy or similar.

Does anyone else do stuff like that?"

Think I remember someone else posting about making something similar in his garden shed a couple of years ago....

I think we can all be a bit inventive at times... Can't say that I've given any real thought to designing sex toys as such, but one particularly fun experiment has now resulted in rolls of clingfilm being added to my bag of bondage tricks

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Jeez. What do you use that for?

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thats an idea, I`ve still got loads of boxes of the kids Lego in the loft..

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Yeah, Cant say I've used it, but seen the advantages of cling-film in bondage! Maybe I should knock up a vacuum bed out of a truck inner tube at some point..

I`ve made a Femdom thrown from a vintage chair before, & a facesitting seat from a kitchen chair that folds up & fits under the bed in the past too.

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Jeez. What do you use that for?"

Seriously? Use some imagination sir.. If that fails, Google fuckingmachines

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Made a Throne, not thrown, FFS..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah, Cant say I've used it, but seen the advantages of cling-film in bondage! Maybe I should knock up a vacuum bed out of a truck inner tube at some point..

I`ve made a Femdom thrown from a vintage chair before, & a facesitting seat from a kitchen chair that folds up & fits under the bed in the past too."

really good when ya mate needs a poo

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"& a facesitting seat from a kitchen chair that folds up & fits under the bed in the past too.really good when ya mate needs a poo "

I couldn't possibly comment.. lol

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I find you can get great use out of some old drain pipes some sellotape and a yard of cotton wool. It’s best not to use lubricant but if you have to swarfega is best

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I`ve made a Femdom thrown from a vintage chair before, & a facesitting seat from a kitchen chair that folds up & fits under the bed in the past too."

Sounds like a commode to me -you're sure to be a real hit down at your local Mecca Bingo hall

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I made 2 fuck machine for an ex of mine they was pretty damn good to. I've still got everything I needed to build the mk3 that 1 would have been a veriable speed but we split up before I got started on it.

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Well, it would also save time if you were having an all day wankathon.. lol

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I made 2 fuck machine for an ex of mine they was pretty damn good to. I've still got everything I needed to build the mk3 that 1 would have been a veriable speed but we split up before I got started on it."

Mine is cordless & variable speed, I`ve got another one now, but not made a start yet.. Want it to be waterproof, with a separate hand control & be quick & easy to adjust the depth of stroke. Got to also be able to sit in one place without moving around while it's being used.. Might even put a second mechanism in for DP?

That's the design brief.. lol

Post new Message to Thread