Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FTM and male form

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question

So best sex I ever had was with a FTM guy in Blackpool when I was living up there. Loved fucking him so much..

Got talking to another FTM guy here but lost his number and looks like profiles gone...gutted

I like male bodies, I like cock, I love fucking pussy but women don't turn me on. Meet two women secretly but it's just not as much as a turn on and I end up thinking of thick thighs and hairy legs. (They enjoy it though)

How easy is it to meet FTM? Is there a site/club? Am I gay with a pussy infatuation-- is that even a thing? Just wondering, would be good to get input

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Question

So best sex I ever had was with a FTM guy in Blackpool when I was living up there. Loved fucking him so much..

Got talking to another FTM guy here but lost his number and looks like profiles gone...gutted

I like male bodies, I like cock, I love fucking pussy but women don't turn me on. Meet two women secretly but it's just not as much as a turn on and I end up thinking of thick thighs and hairy legs. (They enjoy it though)

How easy is it to meet FTM? Is there a site/club? Am I gay with a pussy infatuation-- is that even a thing? Just wondering, would be good to get input "

I knew one pretty well.

Her personality was terrible. "He" was a narcasist. Borderline siciopath.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know what u mean but can't stop thinking about it - like something missing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Regardless of what you thought and felt you don't need the quotation marks around the pronouns. There is a lot in life I don't really get but at least I have respect, if not understanding.

Post new Message to Thread