Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Charlize Theron

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is quite a character, never knew who she exactly was, only that she was famous. But after watching her appearance on Hot ones, I can definitely wifey material

Have you ever been surprised by a celebrities personality either positively or negatively?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is quite a character, never knew who she exactly was, only that she was famous. But after watching her appearance on Hot ones, I can definitely wifey material

Have you ever been surprised by a celebrities personality either positively or negatively?"

I think she's had a pretty crazy life too, did her mum not kill her dad or something?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. Victoria Beckham. She’s a friend of a friend and she’s one of the nicest and funniest people I’ve ever met! The total opposite to the persona she portrays.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

She is epic

over a year ago

"Is quite a character, never knew who she exactly was, only that she was famous. But after watching her appearance on Hot ones, I can definitely wifey material

Have you ever been surprised by a celebrities personality either positively or negatively?

I think she's had a pretty crazy life too, did her mum not kill her dad or something? "

I don't know, like I said I never really knew who she was only heard of her occasionally.

over a year ago

"Yes. Victoria Beckham. She’s a friend of a friend and she’s one of the nicest and funniest people I’ve ever met! The total opposite to the persona she portrays. "

I just know her as one of the spice girls and that she designed the look of the Range Rover Evoque, but once again good to know

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Charlize Theron is gorgeous. Fancied her for years. Especially after watching The Devils Advocate.

By *heEpicureanMan
over a year ago

London

Considering she’s from a rough as fuck part of SA where the kids bite the dogs . She’s gone far and is a babe

over a year ago

"Considering she’s from a rough as fuck part of SA where the kids bite the dogs . She’s gone far and is a babe"

Yeah, I had no idea she's from South Africa. I thought she's French or Canadian

Post new Message to Thread