By *ot - Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Dont you hate it when you message someone and get a reply saying they know you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Never had one like that, and if we got a message from some onewe knew in vanilla life I don't know what we'd do - probably say thanks but no thanks and leave it at that! Z

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Yes, we had it happen to us once we sent our pictures. The lady of the couple recognised me (mr fj) and was shocked, she felt uncomfortable and embarrassed. We never to this day got to find out who it was. I think it was an ex instructor at the health club and a fb of hers hehe.

Ne' mind.

over a year ago

Glasgow

They said they knew us and not telling who they are, we are still puzzled!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doesnt make me feel awkward or uncomfortable unless the other person wont say who they are or they get funny about it.. had it a couple of times.. turns out both times they didnt actually know me.. they just thought i looked like someone they knew..

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"They said they knew us and not telling who they are, we are still puzzled! "

That would irritate me beyond belief and I would be hitting the block button

Not because we had been recognised but the attitude of we know who you are and we're not telling you who we are childish mentality

over a year ago

some of my work colleagues are on here yet they don't come on my profile nor me there's.

if they are in the chat room they say hey and I say hi and that's it.

very occasionally is it mentioned at work unless I am at lunch with one of them but that's as more this and that nothing too in your face.

some would say block but they have not done nothing to me to warrant that the only thing i wont do is add them to my friends list

over a year ago

"the attitude of we know who you are and we're not telling you who we are childish mentality"

...takes all sorts I suppose. Whatever does it for 'em.... lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I've often thought of this. Say you walk ino a club and meet someone you know even work with.

Yes, there'd be embarrasment, shock even, but ultimately you're there for the same reason?

I would imagine quiet discretion is the order of the day.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

I've often thought of this. Say you walk ino a club and meet someone you know even work with.

Yes, there'd be embarrasment, shock even, but ultimately you're there for the same reason?

I would imagine quiet discretion is the order of the day."

Nobody would accidentally find themselves in a swingers club

It takes 3 minutes for anyone having a laugh to create a profile in here purely to be nosy

over a year ago

I recently had an old school friend of my sons contact me, I told him he was at school with my sons but would not give him their names

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

"

No, they wouldn't, but they wouldn't necessarily know if the couple from say No 36 were going though would they?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

No, they wouldn't, but they wouldn't necessarily know if the couple from say No 36 were going though would they? "

No but that situation bothers me far less than someone mailing me on here saying they know me whilst keeping their own identity a secret

over a year ago

Glasgow

We never blocked them don't see why we should, after all they are on here for the same thing as us.

Post new Message to Thread