Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Club buddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any women want to meet regularly. Go to clubs or parties ? Basically a fuck buddy without any attachment.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Good luck with this one matey

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure how much interest you're going to generate with the pictures you have, in all honesty OP. Changing them up may help

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I'm not sure how much interest you're going to generate with the pictures you have, in all honesty OP. Changing them up may help "

I think he is going to club them with whats in the pic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm not sure how much interest you're going to generate with the pictures you have, in all honesty OP. Changing them up may help

I think he is going to club them with whats in the pic"

Haha but he's looking for an FB scenario. People want to see more than just a dick. Better to pop different pics in his profile gallery, than PM then in pics, as women tend to check out the profile before deciding to reply. His profile is geared more toward bi/gay men

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"His profile is geared more toward bi/gay men "

Is he fab straight then?

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I'm not sure how much interest you're going to generate with the pictures you have, in all honesty OP. Changing them up may help

I think he is going to club them with whats in the pic

Haha but he's looking for an FB scenario. People want to see more than just a dick. Better to pop different pics in his profile gallery, than PM then in pics, as women tend to check out the profile before deciding to reply. His profile is geared more toward bi/gay men "

Bi/gay men you reckon. Lol. Bore Da Cariad

Post new Message to Thread