Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weirdest things you've found in your garden

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thought I would throw this out there after T found this on YouTube... Gotta admit there's some weird things from loaded guns to cash to church bells! Only thing I have ever found at any one time was the skeleton of 3 dogs and a ferret... Not quite the bone I was looking for!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The arm off a mannequin. Proper made me jump as the first thing I saw was a finger!

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

A 6 pack of Coca Cola in my pear tree. No. Really.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Half a car... Buried in my garden.

I lived in a terrace house at the time.

Not a bloody clue how it got there?

Now... I live nr a pub, I've gained a lovely collection of glasses, I recover off the wall & my front garden Saturday & Sunday mornings

over a year ago

I had a dead body! Turned out to be a very old dead body... Not a "west"0saga.. Oh and a bag full of jewellery... Police loved that!! Lol

over a year ago

A safe, buried at the bottom of my garden.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

A batcave

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

The last thing i found in my front garden was a wallet..It didn't have any cash in it but did have credits cards..I rang the old bill and they came over and collected it.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

A decapitated cockatoo (I think - hard to be sure without the head)

No idea how it got there.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Used to be loads of cats jaw bones in our old garden when we were kids. Was a bit strange but it was a bit of an odd house. Had a well in the garden too.

over a year ago

Ive found a pile of clay pipes a couple of feet down

and I found a dog bowl and dog before when digging some foundations at my friends house

over a year ago

I found eggs during the summer in my back garden, apparently when I was about 3/4 I’d steal the eggs from the fridge and then I’d bury the eggs in the back garden in hopes that they’d grow

By *entleman.kMan
over a year ago

close by

"A batcave "
you sure you live in Grantham and not Gotham?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Found a cellar from the old black and White House that used to stand where our garden and house is, and a gravestone

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I found eggs during the summer in my back garden, apparently when I was about 3/4 I’d steal the eggs from the fridge and then I’d bury the eggs in the back garden in hopes that they’d grow "

Have you considered therapy for that activity?

Strangest thing I found was a lime green snake! Saw it curled up from kitchen window, nearly pooped myself until I discovered it was plastic! The little twat bag next door had placed it there! I suggested in future he concentrate on his school homework!

over a year ago

"I found eggs during the summer in my back garden, apparently when I was about 3/4 I’d steal the eggs from the fridge and then I’d bury the eggs in the back garden in hopes that they’d grow

Have you considered therapy for that activity?

Strangest thing I found was a lime green snake! Saw it curled up from kitchen window, nearly pooped myself until I discovered it was plastic! The little twat bag next door had placed it there! I suggested in future he concentrate on his school homework! "

Therapy? No I’m way too far gone for that to work

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I found eggs during the summer in my back garden, apparently when I was about 3/4 I’d steal the eggs from the fridge and then I’d bury the eggs in the back garden in hopes that they’d grow "

Haha I used to pinch eggs from the fridge as a toddler, and sit on them hoping they'd hatch.

As I was a fairly sturdy child this inevitably didn't end well...

over a year ago

"I found eggs during the summer in my back garden, apparently when I was about 3/4 I’d steal the eggs from the fridge and then I’d bury the eggs in the back garden in hopes that they’d grow

Haha I used to pinch eggs from the fridge as a toddler, and sit on them hoping they'd hatch.

As I was a fairly sturdy child this inevitably didn't end well..."

Well that’s one way of scrambling an egg I suppose

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

After a particular windy day I found the neighbors knickers in my hedge the shock on her face when I said I’ve got something of yours

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"After a particular windy day I found the neighbors knickers in my hedge the shock on her face when I said I’ve got something of yours "

How did you know they were your neighbours knickers?

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"After a particular windy day I found the neighbors knickers in my hedge the shock on her face when I said I’ve got something of yours

How did you know they were your neighbours knickers?"

simple she had her washing out that day and my other neighbor is a bloke kind of narrows it down and she said she had certain items of clothing missing case closed columbo

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"After a particular windy day I found the neighbors knickers in my hedge the shock on her face when I said I’ve got something of yours

How did you know they were your neighbours knickers? simple she had her washing out that day and my other neighbor is a bloke kind of narrows it down and she said she had certain items of clothing missing case closed columbo "

Maybe ‘the bloke neighbour’ wears women’s undies. It’s feasible..... what happens behind closed doors and all that

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

How did you know they were your neighbours knickers? simple she had her washing out that day and my other neighbor is a bloke kind of narrows it down and she said she had certain items of clothing missing case closed columbo

Maybe ‘the bloke neighbour’ wears women’s undies. It’s feasible..... what happens behind closed doors and all that "

I think he may of took it the wrong way if I said oi mate are these yours I think it could of ended up with him hitting me

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

The last thing i found in my back garden was a dead pigeon missing its head!

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"The last thing i found in my back garden was a dead pigeon missing its head! "
that happened to loyd and Harry’s bird in dumb&dumber could be linked

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

How did you know they were your neighbours knickers? simple she had her washing out that day and my other neighbor is a bloke kind of narrows it down and she said she had certain items of clothing missing case closed columbo

Maybe ‘the bloke neighbour’ wears women’s undies. It’s feasible..... what happens behind closed doors and all that I think he may of took it the wrong way if I said oi mate are these yours I think it could of ended up with him hitting me "

I reckon they belong to ‘the bloke neighbour’ and you’ll no doubt look at him differently now. Oh how Fab has changed me lol

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Maybe ‘the bloke neighbour’ wears women’s undies. It’s feasible..... what happens behind closed doors and all that I think he may of took it the wrong way if I said oi mate are these yours I think it could of ended up with him hitting me

I reckon they belong to ‘the bloke neighbour’ and you’ll no doubt look at him differently now. Oh how Fab has changed me lol "

ill have to keep an eye out next time he has his washing out

over a year ago

I found 2 Limax maximus and they freaked me out as I'd never seen them before nor heard of them. Known as The Leopard Slug.

Also I was mowing my grass, looked up and had a very Large Vulture sat on my house roof. I called the Hawk Conservancy near me and it was an escapee called Sundance. They eventually got him back after a 7hr chase.

over a year ago

a box of WWII handgrenades

over a year ago

Snail spunk on my hosta’s

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I found 2 Limax maximus and they freaked me out as I'd never seen them before nor heard of them. Known as The Leopard Slug.

Also I was mowing my grass, looked up and had a very Large Vulture sat on my house roof. I called the Hawk Conservancy near me and it was an escapee called Sundance. They eventually got him back after a 7hr chase. "

Was Sundance ok in the end? Bless.

over a year ago

I’ve been found in random gardens

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Loads of Neolithic Flints in my Potato Patch. Mostly debitage but a couple of barbed/ tanged arrowheads, cores and some scrapers. A baked clay sling-bullet.

Some clay pipes and a gold ring with a kind of fleur de lys design and a red stone set in it. The ring was medieval.

I also once came out with my coffee one morning to sit on my garden seat and I'd been sat there for five minutes or so when a Hare stretched itself out in the long grass beside my bench. I hadn't noticed it and it had been there all the time. It just walked around me for a bit then lay down again. It was big!

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Boys undies under daughters bed room window. Shopping trolley, dead cat.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Boys undies under daughters bed room window. Shopping trolley, dead cat.

"

So,,, he climbed out the window, forgot his jocks, she spotted them, lobbed them out the window after him, they landed on his head, he was temporarily blinded, misplaced his footing on the trolley he had used to bunt up to the window earlier, fell onto the cat and killed the damn thing

over a year ago

In my previous house..

When we moved in there was a massive mound of earth in the back garden..

Which hid an old sofa and a lounge window frame..complete with glass

over a year ago

Other peoples underwear.

The cat steals them and it's a real problem

Post new Message to Thread