Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Headspace.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Saw a profile recently the person's headline was "I belong in the last century I believe in sex with the mind". My reply "in this century it's called fucking with somebody's head".Was I being fair?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

No, you were completely missing the point.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Saw a profile recently the person's headline was "I belong in the last century I believe in sex with the mind". My reply "in this century it's called fucking with somebody's head".Was I being fair?"

Ah word play!

Totally missing her point though

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but 'headspace' in this context makes no sense...

over a year ago

"Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but 'headspace' in this context makes no sense...

"

Y'all have no sense of humour??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nobody gets me.... Sob!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but 'headspace' in this context makes no sense...

Y'all have no sense of humour??"

Yep, just checking. I saw what you did

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob! "

We do! Well.....all of us except the OP

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

We do! Well.....all of us except the OP "

I knew the enlightened few would

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Saw a profile recently the person's headline was "I belong in the last century I believe in sex with the mind". My reply "in this century it's called fucking with somebody's head".Was I being fair?

Ah word play!

Totally missing her point though"

How do you know it was a "her" though?

over a year ago

"

Headspace: 1 definition,a person's state of mind or mindset.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Good app too

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would "

Dotty needs lighten up a bit more

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would Dotty needs lighten up a bit more "

insert (to) lighten..etc

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Y'all have no sense of humour??"

You're shit out of luck if you're looking for women with a sense of humour on here.

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would Dotty needs lighten up a bit more insert (to) lighten..etc "

You need to work on your puns

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Y'all have no sense of humour?? You're shit out of luck if you're looking for women with a sense of humour on here. "

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke'

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would Dotty needs lighten up a bit more insert (to) lighten..etc

You need to work on your puns "

I'm no one hit wonder,why rush things when we can take our time

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would Dotty needs lighten up a bit more "

Note; if you're having to tell people to lighten up then the joke didn't work...

*gallic shrug*

over a year ago

Y'all have no sense of humour?? You're shit out of luck if you're looking for women with a sense of humour on here.

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' "

Have I just been 'blacklisted'!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Y'all have no sense of humour?? You're shit out of luck if you're looking for women with a sense of humour on here.

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' "

Exhibit A

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Banta...

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob!

I knew the enlightened few would Dotty needs lighten up a bit more

Note; if you're having to tell people to lighten up then the joke didn't work...

*gallic shrug*"

Brother your too intense. Check out the smile at the end of sentence that's the spirit it's sent in.

over a year ago

evesham

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' Exhibit A"

So I'm right then..... Thought as much.

over a year ago

evesham

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' Have I just been 'blacklisted'!"

By me?

over a year ago

Have I just been 'blacklisted'!Sorry I realise your not talking to me.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' Exhibit A

So I'm right then..... Thought as much. "

It's ok you must just be a Michael McIntyre fan.

over a year ago

evesham

Do you really have such a low opinion of the women on here? I've never seen you post anything nice about them.... Oh wait, don't tell me.... It's all a 'joke' Exhibit A

So I'm right then..... Thought as much. It's ok you must just be a Michael McIntyre fan. "

Must I?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

So I'm right then..... Thought as much. It's ok you must just be a Michael McIntyre fan.

Must I? "

Well that wasn't a no was it.

over a year ago

evesham

So I'm right then..... Thought as much. It's ok you must just be a Michael McIntyre fan.

Must I? Well that wasn't a no was it. "

You make it sound like some kind of slur

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Must I? Well that wasn't a no was it.

You make it sound like some kind of slur"

Yeah, it is in my opinion he's a terrible comedian.

over a year ago

Y'all have no sense of humour?? You're shit out of luck if you're looking for women with a sense of humour on here. "

Is humour important?

over a year ago

evesham

You make it sound like some kind of slur Yeah, it is in my opinion he's a terrible comedian. "

You have a lot in common then perhaps that why you don't like him.

over a year ago

He said y’all

over a year ago

I have a fabulous sense of humour thanks.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Is humour important? "

Yeah if it's a 1-1 meet it matters more. I like someone on a similar wavelength.

over a year ago

. I resemble that remark!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You make it sound like some kind of slur Yeah, it is in my opinion he's a terrible comedian.

You have a lot in common then perhaps that why you don't like him. "

If I think I something funny to myself I just say it win lose or draw. I don't care if everyone finds it funny. Jokes aren't for Communists.

over a year ago

evesham

You make it sound like some kind of slur Yeah, it is in my opinion he's a terrible comedian.

You have a lot in common then perhaps that why you don't like him. If I think I something funny to myself I just say it win lose or draw. I don't care if everyone finds it funny. Jokes aren't for Communists. "

So I a communist now as well as a Michael mcintyre fan? I'm learning so kuch about myself today.

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You have a lot in common then perhaps that why you don't like him. If I think I something funny to myself I just say it win lose or draw. I don't care if everyone finds it funny. Jokes aren't for Communists.

So I a communist now as well as a Michael mcintyre fan? I'm learning so kuch about myself today.

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you? "

I'm a psychic I'm no misogynist I treat all women I meet with the utmost respect. I just like teasing a bit. Would you rather men were all just sycophants? That is misandrist.

over a year ago

evesham

You have a lot in common then perhaps that why you don't like him. If I think I something funny to myself I just say it win lose or draw. I don't care if everyone finds it funny. Jokes aren't for Communists.

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you? I'm a psychic I'm no misogynist I treat all women I meet with the utmost respect. I just like teasing a bit. Would you rather men were all just sycophants? That is misandrist."

You really are a man of extremes aren't you. Don't like mysogynists so must love sycophants. How about just liking nice people who don't run other people down relentlessly?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you? I'm a psychic I'm no misogynist I treat all women I meet with the utmost respect. I just like teasing a bit. Would you rather men were all just sycophants? That is misandrist."

Occams razor applies here.

You say that you're not a misogynist but you certainly come across like one

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you? I'm a psychic I'm no misogynist I treat all women I meet with the utmost respect. I just like teasing a bit. Would you rather men were all just sycophants? That is misandrist.

You really are a man of extremes aren't you. Don't like mysogynists so must love sycophants. How about just liking nice people who don't run other people down relentlessly? "

Just lighten up, you're the 1 with the problem not me.

over a year ago

evesham

It's just a shame that all your 'jokes' seem to be derogatory in nature and mostly against women. I wonder what that makes you? I'm a psychic I'm no misogynist I treat all women I meet with the utmost respect. I just like teasing a bit. Would you rather men were all just sycophants? That is misandrist.

You really are a man of extremes aren't you. Don't like mysogynists so must love sycophants. How about just liking nice people who don't run other people down relentlessly? Just lighten up, you're the 1 with the problem not me. "

Am i? Or am I just having my own fun? Where's your sense of humour?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You say that you're not a misogynist but you certainly come across like one"

Where is your steed?

over a year ago

"Nobody gets me.... Sob! "

Made perfect sense to me

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

My my, that's a little negative, isn't it? Cheer up dude, worse things happen at sea, so my mam kept telling me.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You really are a man of extremes aren't you. Don't like mysogynists so must love sycophants. How about just liking nice people who don't run other people down relentlessly? Just lighten up, you're the 1 with the problem not me.

Am i? Or am I just having my own fun? Where's your sense of humour? "

Well you seemed serious over a silly flippant comment. You have just misinterpreted me that's all.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You say that you're not a misogynist but you certainly come across like one Where is your steed? "

I'm not white knighting anyone, just calling things how I see them.

You can dismiss my comments however you want, but it's yourself that you're doing the disservice to if you're not what you appear to be

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You say that you're not a misogynist but you certainly come across like one Where is your steed?

I'm not white knighting anyone, just calling things how I see them.

You can dismiss my comments however you want, but it's yourself that you're doing the disservice to if you're not what you appear to be"

Should of gone spec savers then mate.

over a year ago

evesham

You really are a man of extremes aren't you. Don't like mysogynists so must love sycophants. How about just liking nice people who don't run other people down relentlessly? Just lighten up, you're the 1 with the problem not me.

Am i? Or am I just having my own fun? Where's your sense of humour? Well you seemed serious over a silly flippant comment. You have just misinterpreted me that's all. "

It's your reaction to being called on not just this flippant comment but the many others that is amusing me. I feel my interpretation is bang on the money.

Still, it's passed sometime ona lazy Sunday seeing how desperate you are for the last derogatory word.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Am i? Or am I just having my own fun? Where's your sense of humour? Well you seemed serious over a silly flippant comment. You have just misinterpreted me that's all.

It's your reaction to being called on not just this flippant comment but the many others that is amusing me. I feel my interpretation is bang on the money.

Still, it's passed sometime ona lazy Sunday seeing how desperate you are for the last derogatory word. "

No, you were close but no cigar

over a year ago

evesham

Am i? Or am I just having my own fun? Where's your sense of humour? Well you seemed serious over a silly flippant comment. You have just misinterpreted me that's all.

Still, it's passed sometime ona lazy Sunday seeing how desperate you are for the last derogatory word. No, you were close but no cigar "

That's OK. I don't smoke anyway.

Post new Message to Thread