over a year ago

Hither Green

Is a blessing and a curse.

Discuss?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone did this yesterday

I don’t have first hand experience, being well and truly slapped with the ugly stick, but I can imagine that to be the case, although the pros would definitely outweigh the cons I think!

Many doors open and preferential treatment (whether conscious or unconscious) if you’re good looking, but then you also get the unwelcome attention and the jealousies from us fuglies.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Someone did this yesterday

I don’t have first hand experience, being well and truly slapped with the ugly stick, but I can imagine that to be the case, although the pros would definitely outweigh the cons I think!

Many doors open and preferential treatment (whether conscious or unconscious) if you’re good looking, but then you also get the unwelcome attention and the jealousies from us fuglies.

"

I’m going with it anyway, think of it as an encore (#do you want more, cooking raw# etc.)

God blessed me with good looks and height.

I’m absolutely fucking gorgeous: tall, dark and handsome. Just look at my profile pic... That it isn’t a boast, it’s a statement of objective fact.

That curse has followed me around since I reached puberty. But, I’ve been used for sex, messed around, used as a trophy boyfriend etc.

Is any of that fair?

over a year ago

I’m going with it anyway, think of it as an encore (#do you want more, cooking raw# etc.)

I’m absolutely fucking gorgeous: tall, dark and handsome. Just look at my profile pic... That it isn’t a boast, it’s a statement of objective fact.

That curse has followed me around since I reached puberty. But, I’ve been used for sex, messed around, used as a trophy boyfriend etc.

Is any of that fair? "

Nah, you’re not my type!

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Nah, you’re not my type! "

I would love to use you for sex

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Is any of that fair? "

I feel your pain

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Nah, you’re not my type!

I would love to use you for sex "

Now HERE’S a handsome bearded fucker!

Finally a real looker has arrived in this thread!

And I’m saying that as a straight straight fella!

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Nah, you’re not my type!

And I’m saying that as a straight straight fella! "

You are straighter than the Piss Tower

over a year ago

Is any of that fair? "

Probably not, but unfortunately life isn't fair! And don't forget that when it comes to looks one man's/woman's meat is another's poison. Objectively you may be very handsome but you're never going to be everyone's cup of tea

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm just awesome, no discussion needed

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah the struggle is real for me. The compliments, the preferential treatment, the drinks, the jealous and admiring looks non-stop.

People never really see the real me, they assume I'm just some shallow busty wench with a very pretty face. I wanted to wave my degrees in their faces but I've come to accept my fate.

over a year ago

indeed the struggles with vanity must be painful

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm just "arm candy" myself don't you know.

over a year ago

Deppends how its used

over a year ago

It must be hell

over a year ago

Is any of that fair? "

No it's not fair. If you were perceived as ugly you'd get hugs and glitter.

People are encouraged to love themselves, yet when they do they get abuse. People are jealous and try and knock them down. But that shows more about them than about you.

Be proud of who you are. You're worth more than being a trophy.

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

People are encouraged to love themselves, yet when they do they get abuse. People are jealous and try and knock them down. But that shows more about them than about you.

Be proud of who you are. You're worth more than being a trophy."

This is very true. The same could be said of confidence, which often goes hand-in-hand with good looks. Weakness is far more lauded and supported on here.

over a year ago

I cant quite figure out if this is a joke thread or not...

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Nah, you’re not my type!

And I’m saying that as a straight straight fella! "

I agree. He is totally gorgeous and he never boasts.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Is a blessing and a curse.

Discuss? "

Let's ask someone good-looking...

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Is any of that fair? "

Ooo, and modest with it!! My ideal man

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I get this all the time it’s why I hide my profile and send pics by Pm.

Single men already have a hard time on here as it is without me revealing my magnificence.

over a year ago

Tell me about it. It's a bind I tell ya.

over a year ago

Discuss?

Let's ask someone good-looking..."

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Nah, you’re not my type!

Ditto.

over a year ago

I’ve been banned from having face pics on the internet

over a year ago

Discuss? "

I guess I'm just really lucky

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Is any of that fair? "

Don't think you are good looking to be honest.

I've also found that the right attitude is more valuable to most people.

Nothing worse than someone who is average looking thinking he's all that.

You must be a hit with the ladies

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Discuss?

Let's ask someone good-looking..."

Nailed it

over a year ago

I just wrote this on the other chap's thread: At school the boys were in awe of me and were too scared to approach me.

It didn't help that instead of being the blonde haired, blue eyed bimbo I was top of the class (and year group) at everything, including electronics and TD.

It totally ruined me for them.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Is any of that fair?

Be proud of who you are. You're worth more than being a trophy."

Lovely answer

over a year ago

Doesn't matter what you look like some people still won't find you attractive. Being used for anything is more down to your life choices and personality than your looks.

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

This is very true. The same could be said of confidence, which often goes hand-in-hand with good looks. Weakness is far more lauded and supported on here. "

No one is perfect in everyone's eyes.

I think having the confidence in yourself to accept that you have weaknesses and that whilst you try to allow for them they WILL exist is what is probably lauded on here the most, which is understandable?

over a year ago

"

I’d love you to use me for sex

over a year ago

It's another thing I don't have to worry about

over a year ago

"

I’d love you to use me for sex "

Oh he’s worth it for sure.

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

Is any of that fair?

Lovely answer "

I totally agree with this...

Since I was 16 I have been confronted with horrendous attitudes & phenomenally incorrect assumptions about what my life is like (or has been like) by both men & women.

I have been told almost without exception that life is in the palm of your hand as a good looking woman...THIS IS TOTALLY UNTRUE in my experience.

I'm not going to elaborate openly in a forum but suffice it to say that I have spent most of my life observing from afar as other people have found true & long lasting relationships (& more importantly) friendships which have alluded me due to people being unable to see me for who I really am.

Either that, or I'm not worthy getting to know-which would be easier to live with!

over a year ago

"

Oh he’s worth it for sure. "

I think we should gang bang him girls

over a year ago

Discuss? "

Add to the “how do I survive on all the money I earn” thread you posted the other day, you’re eaither a comedian or deluded.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is any of that fair? "

No it isn't objective fact.

Yes it's fair. You believed the hype.

I am sending you to a retreat to develop your inner beauty.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Is any of that fair?

This is very true. The same could be said of confidence, which often goes hand-in-hand with good looks. Weakness is far more lauded and supported on here. "

Yep. Say you're good looking and confident and you'll get knocked down unless, say you're ugly and the whole of fab will tell you you're beautiful and should have confidence.

I find that attitude really frustrating.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The secret is quiet humility.

over a year ago

"

Oh he’s worth it for sure.

I think we should gang bang him girls "

Been there done that.

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

"I just wrote this on the other chap's thread: At school the boys were in awe of me and were too scared to approach me.

It didn't help that instead of being the blonde haired, blue eyed bimbo I was top of the class (and year group) at everything, including electronics and TD.

It totally ruined me for them."

My kind of woman

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

This is very true. The same could be said of confidence, which often goes hand-in-hand with good looks. Weakness is far more lauded and supported on here.

Yep. Say you're good looking and confident and you'll get knocked down unless, say you're ugly and the whole of fab will tell you you're beautiful and should have confidence.

I find that attitude really frustrating."

Likewise - and I agree with Granny Crumpet's comment below too.

over a year ago

If only looks were all you needed.

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Is any of that fair?

I find that attitude really frustrating."

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Is any of that fair?

Lovely answer

Since I was 16 I have been confronted with horrendous attitudes & phenomenally incorrect assumptions about what my life is like (or has been like) by both men & women.

I have been told almost without exception that life is in the palm of your hand as a good looking woman...THIS IS TOTALLY UNTRUE in my experience.

I'm not going to elaborate openly in a forum but suffice it to say that I have spent most of my life observing from afar as other people have found true & long lasting relationships (& more importantly) friendships which have alluded me due to people being unable to see me for who I really am.

Either that, or I'm not worthy getting to know-which would be easier to live with!"

I feel your pain.

It’s not our fault we didn’t get beaten with the ugly stick, is it?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm not the best looking woman in the world neither am I the worst. I'm body confident (mostly) and confident in myself. I don't ask for compliments but I don't respond to them by denying they're true, I don't ask for validation from internetters either. I know my own worth.

High self esteem is something we are told to aspire to but if you have it and have the temerity to say so, you're told you're wrong.

I know there's a lot of other factors but I think people's reaction to good looking men and women is frequently driven by their own feelings of inadequacy.

over a year ago

I wish people understood what objective fact was.

over a year ago

Is any of that fair?

Lovely answer

Either that, or I'm not worthy getting to know-which would be easier to live with!

I feel your pain.

It’s not our fault we didn’t get beaten with the ugly stick, is it? "

I’m trying not to laugh

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Is any of that fair?

No it isn't objective fact.

Yes it's fair. You believed the hype.

I am sending you to a retreat to develop your inner beauty. "

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I'm not the best looking woman in the world neither am I the worst. I'm body confident (mostly) and confident in myself. I don't ask for compliments but I don't respond to them by denying they're true, I don't ask for validation from internetters either. I know my own worth.

High self esteem is something we are told to aspire to but if you have it and have the temerity to say so, you're told you're wrong.

I know there's a lot of other factors but I think people's reaction to good looking men and women is frequently driven by their own feelings of inadequacy."

I was thinking exactly this but couldn't word it. Spot on.

Mrs

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

This thread has to be a wind up

over a year ago

I have to admit to being guilty of this.

People stop and stare and point saying there goes gorgeous George.

By *ycra loutMan
over a year ago

york/Scarborough

I wouldn't know either way ..never been no oil painting

over a year ago

Men won’t approach you out of intimidation. The men who do are the ones who do so with the goal of sex in their mind. In this society, your attractiveness now makes you a trophy for others to polish off, put on their bedroom nightstand, and parade around. Even boyfriends who have grown to care about you for reasons other than the physical do not hesitate to display them with you as a way to show off their masculinity and attractiveness to other people. Though there is nothing wrong with being proud of your partner, there is an inherent aspect of objectification that comes along with displaying your girlfriend as evidence of how bad-ass you are.

over a year ago

Discuss? "

Heroin might seem like the answer but it’s destroying your family!...

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Discuss?

Heroin might seem like the answer but it’s destroying your family!..."

Just realised you’ve basically created exactly the same thread as me .

Teamwork makes the dream-work .

over a year ago

Discuss?

Heroin might seem like the answer but it’s destroying your family!..."

It destroyed my brother!!

By *hite1100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

Discuss?

It destroyed my brother!! "

over a year ago

"I wish people understood what objective fact was. "

I'm beautiful. Fact

over a year ago

Discuss?

Just realised you’ve basically created exactly the same thread as me .

Teamwork makes the dream-work . "

Airflow got his in first though!

over a year ago

"I wish people understood what objective fact was.

I'm beautiful. Fact "

I object. You’re gorgeous

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Discuss? "

Like Carrie?

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I sadly wasn't blessed in the good looks department!

Post new Message to Thread