Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Curious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not the best or better than anyone else, but it would be fun to be top of the hot photos. How do people do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm not the best or better than anyone else, but it would be fun to be top of the hot photos. How do people do it? "

Think it's almost like getting followers on social media.... Consistent posting.... Pictures that show a beautiful nakedness and getting people to add you to a hot list

over a year ago

I randomly uploaded a photo my husband took of me when I was d*unk (just me standing in lingerie) and uploaded it at about 4am in the morning while in a popular area (in a hotel). Somehow made it to the hot pics and didn’t check back until I was back home and was shocked with how many messages I had. I’ve made it a few times since then, I’m assuming I’ve been added to hotlists.

Helps if you’re in a busy area, if you post a lot (I’m always posting status’, usually funny ones) and you’re active on the forums

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That sounds like hard work. I guess I'll just quietly be a slut then lol

over a year ago

"That sounds like hard work. I guess I'll just quietly be a slut then lol"

#waytogo

over a year ago

you have to get so many fabs on your pic within a certain time period, i campaigned for one of mine and got it to the top of page 2, bloody hard work though getting one of mine that far up, a lot were sympathy fabs

Post new Message to Thread