Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reaction to face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all been there, gorgeous body and then you get the face pic and what a let down. The particularly annoying ones for me are the blurred, out of focus, filtered to the point of not registered as human. Do you bother asking for another pic if you cant make out the features in the first?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No, I just lose interest if they aren't willing to share clear face pics early on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always show face

over a year ago

It annoys me because I always send a clear face pic, I never send first because so often that's not what's sent to me x

over a year ago

"We all been there, gorgeous body and then you get the face pic and what a let down. The particularly annoying ones for me are the blurred, out of focus, filtered to the point of not registered as human. Do you bother asking for another pic if you cant make out the features in the first? "

No

I never ask for face pics

It's kind of common sense that if you're getting on that a face pic will follow

If it doesn't, they don't get to meet or even chat about meeting

I'm a bloke. I get very few messages. I can afford to see what develops.

over a year ago

Clear face pic in my profile. I have nothing to hide

over a year ago

If they can’t send a clear face pic the first time then nah, no point. I once asked a guy SEVEN times for a clear face pic because they were either blurry, or of half his face, only his chin etc. Just gave up after that

over a year ago

"If they can’t send a clear face pic the first time then nah, no point. I once asked a guy SEVEN times for a clear face pic because they were either blurry, or of half his face, only his chin etc. Just gave up after that "

I sent you an 8th pic though...

over a year ago

"If they can’t send a clear face pic the first time then nah, no point. I once asked a guy SEVEN times for a clear face pic because they were either blurry, or of half his face, only his chin etc. Just gave up after that "

Far more patience than me

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If he's someone I'm interested in meeting I'll ask once more but after that I just My pet hate is getting pics when they are wearing sunglasses!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"If he's someone I'm interested in meeting I'll ask once more but after that I just My pet hate is getting pics when they are wearing sunglasses!"

And a hat!

over a year ago

I dont ask for face pics unless setting up a meet, but yes at that point would expect a clear one.

over a year ago

"If they can’t send a clear face pic the first time then nah, no point. I once asked a guy SEVEN times for a clear face pic because they were either blurry, or of half his face, only his chin etc. Just gave up after that

Far more patience than me "

He was a charmer! Such a good body, local etc. Too good to be true!

over a year ago

"If they can’t send a clear face pic the first time then nah, no point. I once asked a guy SEVEN times for a clear face pic because they were either blurry, or of half his face, only his chin etc. Just gave up after that

I sent you an 8th pic though..."

Of your nipple!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If the face picture is not clear then we quickly lose interest. We also prefer if talking to a couple for them to be in the same photo together.

over a year ago

Thing is, I could send you 4 or 5 face pics (all taken within weeks) and look different in all of them.

We all have lucky shots, the ones that show us in our best light

To know there is a definite attraction, I have to meet someone

By *allSteveMan
over a year ago

Poole

On profile picture. Saves the hassle

over a year ago

I sent you an 8th pic though...

Of your nipple!"

Then you called me a tit

over a year ago

I have clear pics for the right peeps

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

Hate showing my face. I seem to be the minger no one wants to see.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we sent clear face pictures to a guy who immediately left the site .

Most people send us face pictures without us asking. If they won't send any pictures at all, even body ones we won't meet them, if they send unclear face pictures we won't meet them, if they send clear pictures of the woman and fuzzy pictures of the man we won't meet them.

Time and experience has shown us its not worth persisting.

over a year ago

"We all been there, gorgeous body and then you get the face pic and what a let down. The particularly annoying ones for me are the blurred, out of focus, filtered to the point of not registered as human. Do you bother asking for another pic if you cant make out the features in the first?

No

I never ask for face pics

It's kind of common sense that if you're getting on that a face pic will follow

If it doesn't, they don't get to meet or even chat about meeting

I'm a bloke. I get very few messages. I can afford to see what develops. "

Unless someone is holding my interest in some other way, I ask for a face pic early on

over a year ago

No. If they're not someone who can identify what is and isn't deemed appropriate as a face pic then they're not someone I want to meet.

over a year ago

You have more patience than I do

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 23:27:30]

over a year ago

Mines available on request

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Patrick Lichfield quality body shots but a face pic taken in poor lighting, printed by an inkjet printer needing ink and a photo taken of the print after the lens has been breathed on. Sure, I ask them to use some fresh ink. If they're such clueless twats or can't provide staple materials to determine compatibility, they've done the filtering for me.

By *appysunflowerWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Very rare face put up for the moment

over a year ago

"Very rare face put up for the moment "

over a year ago

"If he's someone I'm interested in meeting I'll ask once more but after that I just My pet hate is getting pics when they are wearing sunglasses!

And a hat! "

Hello, ladies.

over a year ago

I've had a few with sunglasses on whilst stood in the shade! Wtf is that all about??

I return one that has my face pixellated out and invite them to guess what i look like too

over a year ago

"We all been there, gorgeous body and then you get the face pic and what a let down. The particularly annoying ones for me are the blurred, out of focus, filtered to the point of not registered as human. Do you bother asking for another pic if you cant make out the features in the first? "

Nope, just screams something to hide as far as I'm concerned! Just my opinion tho

over a year ago

"We all been there, gorgeous body and then you get the face pic and what a let down. The particularly annoying ones for me are the blurred, out of focus, filtered to the point of not registered as human. Do you bother asking for another pic if you cant make out the features in the first?

Nope, just screams something to hide as far as I'm concerned! Just my opinion tho"

Fully agree

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"If he's someone I'm interested in meeting I'll ask once more but after that I just My pet hate is getting pics when they are wearing sunglasses!

And a hat!

Hello, ladies."

over a year ago

My face has launched a thousand blocks

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I really don't like my face pictures, don't like taking them. But thankfully "I think" I'm told I look better in the flesh.

over a year ago

"My face has launched a thousand blocks"

Perhaps I need to make it more blurry

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I won't speak to anyone without seeing a clear face pic ( saves time and disappointment later on when I realise I'm not attracted to them ) but there's a vast majority of men who don't even ask to see mine but are happy to arrange a meet

over a year ago

"No, I just lose interest if they aren't willing to share clear face pics early on. "

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I'd love to know if the not quite a face pic has ever worked for anyone? Does anyone ever see that and think they'll take a chance? It boggles that so many do it when no one seems to react positively to it

V x

over a year ago

I hate this so much.

I’ve come across guys on here whose bodies look amazing and have given me the tingle in my good bits & then I ask for a face picture and the attraction is instantly gone, I find it so hard to tell them!

Those who send blurry or low quality pictures just get ignored as I assume they’re trying to hide something or sending pictures that are 5 years out of date.

over a year ago

ionly ask if they message frequently n there's some banter,,but after a while if theres no face pic,,,,,,,,,,,,well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'd love to know if the not quite a face pic has ever worked for anyone? Does anyone ever see that and think they'll take a chance? It boggles that so many do it when no one seems to react positively to it

V x"

we met a guy who didn't ask for a face photo beforehand. He had a picture on his profile though.

over a year ago

"I'd love to know if the not quite a face pic has ever worked for anyone? Does anyone ever see that and think they'll take a chance? It boggles that so many do it when no one seems to react positively to it

V x

we met a guy who didn't ask for a face photo beforehand. He had a picture on his profile though."

why oh why would anyone meet some one with no face pic,,lol,,its just wierd

over a year ago

Ugh if only I was handsome lol

over a year ago

I hate this so much.

I’ve come across guys on here whose bodies look amazing and have given me the tingle in my good bits & then I ask for a face picture and the attraction is instantly gone, I find it so hard to tell them!

Those who send blurry or low quality pictures just get ignored as I assume they’re trying to hide something or sending pictures that are 5 years out of date. "

Better to tell them straight out though than string it along. I have been on both ends of that and its awkward. But we cant all be attracted to everyone, most people get that

over a year ago

I hate this so much.

Those who send blurry or low quality pictures just get ignored as I assume they’re trying to hide something or sending pictures that are 5 years out of date.

Better to tell them straight out though than string it along. I have been on both ends of that and its awkward. But we cant all be attracted to everyone, most people get that"

I don’t string them along, I’ll let them know, writing the message is difficult when they’ve been nice & polite.

over a year ago

I have a few clear face pics on my profile and it still makes no difference lol hey hoo

over a year ago

I only send my face during the famous FPF thread.

#lies

over a year ago

And a hat! "

Was it the ‘Groucho Marx’ comedy ‘tache that really pushed you over the edge though?

over a year ago

What annoys me is the number of ladies who contact you first, but don’t attach a face pic, then exchange a message or two then drop the ‘can I see your face pic’ bomb. Or one or two have actually done it straight away in that first message.

Well, actually love, you messaged me so you send me yours first!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

If I message first I attach a photo but if they message me first then they should attach one in my opinion

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

V x

we met a guy who didn't ask for a face photo beforehand. He had a picture on his profile though."

I had fully agreed to meet someone, hotel booked, seen lots of face pics from him. The day we were meant to meet I realised he'd never asked me for a face pic and I'd never sent one. I sent one that day, luckily he didn't run a mile. He said he was just going off my verifications! As I pointed out, nobody's going to leave one saying you're ugly.

over a year ago

I always send mine with a public health warning attached

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

A big issue on here.

I’ve had more than a couple of exchanges on here where the face pics, when eventually delivered, were utterly awful. I deleted and blocked.

Was that cowardly of me?

It probably was, but how do you message someone and tell them they’re so goppingly ugly you’d be embarrassed to be seen sitting with them in a bar, let alone want to shag them?!

over a year ago

"If I message first I attach a photo but if they message me first then they should attach one in my opinion "

I agree with this too ..

Its only fair...

And then if they are a munter then you don't need to waste any more time on them

over a year ago

V x

we met a guy who didn't ask for a face photo beforehand. He had a picture on his profile though.

I had fully agreed to meet someone, hotel booked, seen lots of face pics from him. The day we were meant to meet I realised he'd never asked me for a face pic and I'd never sent one. I sent one that day, luckily he didn't run a mile. He said he was just going off my verifications! As I pointed out, nobody's going to leave one saying you're ugly. "

theres no way he was gonna be running away maybe towards

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I always send a few despite my profile photo in my first message

over a year ago

V x

I had fully agreed to meet someone, hotel booked, seen lots of face pics from him. The day we were meant to meet I realised he'd never asked me for a face pic and I'd never sent one. I sent one that day, luckily he didn't run a mile. He said he was just going off my verifications! As I pointed out, nobody's going to leave one saying you're ugly. "

All my veris are nice. Nuff said.

over a year ago

"What annoys me is the number of ladies who contact you first, but don’t attach a face pic, then exchange a message or two then drop the ‘can I see your face pic’ bomb. Or one or two have actually done it straight away in that first message.

"

I do that. I never send first. In fact I never send one ever.

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"No, I just lose interest if they aren't willing to share clear face pics early on. "
Agree

By *appyWandererMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Face pictures are obligatory in the first message. If i dont get one from a couple or single lady, I wont meet.

over a year ago

"Clear face pic in my profile. I have nothing to hide"

Same

over a year ago

Might sound strange yet is true, but the ones who send me 'face pics' it's never gone on to the meet stage.I have a face pic up on my profile used as a "see what your getting" tool.Though I understand why that's not for everybody.

over a year ago

"Might sound strange yet is true, but the ones who send me 'face pics' it's never gone on to the meet stage.I have a face pic up on my profile used as a "see what your getting" tool.Though I understand why that's not for everybody."

Is that because you didn't fancy them so didn't meet?

You don't look 40!! I thought early 30's.

over a year ago

"What annoys me is the number of ladies who contact you first, but don’t attach a face pic, then exchange a message or two then drop the ‘can I see your face pic’ bomb. Or one or two have actually done it straight away in that first message.

I do that. I never send first. In fact I never send one ever. "

Pants on fire! I’ve seen you! It was a long time ago mind!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I would only send one and ask for one if planning to meet ... thats after chatting for a while ...

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

First impressions count so no don't ask for another after all the sender knows what they sent and its down to them to attract if they want you to be interested so a polite no thanks follows from me.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Arghh my eyes!!!

over a year ago

What if the face and body are middling lol

over a year ago

I don't mind sharing ny face but rather people are honest afterwards

over a year ago

"Might sound strange yet is true, but the ones who send me 'face pics' it's never gone on to the meet stage.I have a face pic up on my profile used as a "see what your getting" tool.Though I understand why that's not for everybody.

Is that because you didn't fancy them so didn't meet?

You don't look 40!! I thought early 30's. "

No they went quiet on me!

over a year ago

Pants on fire! I’ve seen you! It was a long time ago mind! "

Years ago. I think you went UNLOS within 5 minutes of me sending it. I vowed never to scare anyone so bad again.

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

There are long periods where I/we aren’t meeting. In those cases I have no need to have a face pic of the person I’m chatting to. It’s nice, but not necessary.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 09:01:31]

over a year ago

So guys clear, close up, unfiltered pics please with no silly sun glasses hiding half of your face

over a year ago

"So guys clear, close up, unfiltered pics please with no silly sun glasses hiding half of your face "

over a year ago

A big issue on here.

I’ve had more than a couple of exchanges on here where the face pics, when eventually delivered, were utterly awful. I deleted and blocked.

Was that cowardly of me?

It probably was, but how do you message someone and tell them they’re so goppingly ugly you’d be embarrassed to be seen sitting with them in a bar, let alone want to shag them?! "

Use your intelligence and write a polite message. You don’t have to say anything personal or nasty.

over a year ago

"So guys clear, close up, unfiltered pics please with no silly sun glasses hiding half of your face "

And ladies, likewise.

Especially the blemish filter bit!

over a year ago

Close up pics. That made me grin. I love it when they send a pic of a dot in the distance. "That's me"

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

I never send face pictures

over a year ago

Pants on fire! I’ve seen you! It was a long time ago mind! "

You’ve seen her? She has a face? Are you sure? I’ve seen a hand, a carrot, a stiletto, a pair of boots, some baubles and a yellow flower but that’s as revealing as it’s got

over a year ago

You’ve seen her? She has a face? Are you sure? I’ve seen a hand, a carrot, a stiletto, a pair of boots, some baubles and a yellow flower but that’s as revealing as it’s got "

I'm just a bot. The original Alexa.

404 error out of memory

ctrl alt del

over a year ago

You’ve seen her? She has a face? Are you sure? I’ve seen a hand, a carrot, a stiletto, a pair of boots, some baubles and a yellow flower but that’s as revealing as it’s got

I'm just a bot. The original Alexa.

404 error out of memory

ctrl alt del "

over a year ago

You’ve seen her? She has a face? Are you sure? I’ve seen a hand, a carrot, a stiletto, a pair of boots, some baubles and a yellow flower but that’s as revealing as it’s got "

She’s very pretty too as I recall. Don’t believe what she says!

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Nah, interest lost. They can be bothered, or otherwise want to decieve us so there's no point in meeting.

We have taken our own, just as dark/blurry/obscured pics to send back and been pulled up on it. We're like, yeah, pot kettle black

over a year ago

She’s very pretty too as I recall. Don’t believe what she says! "

Oooh I’ve sent her a ‘Dot’ pic - maybe that will work

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Body off baywatch, face off crimewatch here!

over a year ago

We don't send our face pics anymore. Don't ask for them either. If we get on and are interested in meeting - face pic wouldn't change that. Seen time and again how face pic (even taken on the day) doesn't quite look like the person when you meet them face to face.

Saves us the worry of our face pics being plastered all over the Internet as well.

Not everybody's thing and did cost us some meets but we can live with that.

Mrs

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I really don't like my face pictures, don't like taking them. But thankfully "I think" I'm told I look better in the flesh. "

Yeah same. Unfortunately though, they have to see the pic and decide first!

over a year ago

I've been chatting to some women and when I ask for a face pic get blocked funny shit

over a year ago

"So guys clear, close up, unfiltered pics please with no silly sun glasses hiding half of your face

And ladies, likewise.

Especially the blemish filter bit! "

Yea them airbrushed snapchat filters, so annoying

over a year ago

My face is much better than my body. Without it I wouldn't have trapped my long term partner

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Clear face pic in my profile. I have nothing to hide

Same"

Ditto

over a year ago

"Clear face pic in my profile. I have nothing to hide

Same Ditto "

Me too

over a year ago

"So guys clear, close up, unfiltered pics please with no silly sun glasses hiding half of your face

And ladies, likewise.

Yea them airbrushed snapchat filters, so annoying"

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. "

Ditto all the ripped Male models, pop stars and actors. All made up too!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. "

Make up can be false advertising though. It has put me off seeing a girl with no make up on the next morning. I could be a really handsome fucker with some of that stuff. It seems to work wonders.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. Make up can be false advertising though. It has put me off seeing a girl with no make up on the next morning. I could be a really handsome fucker with some of that stuff. It seems to work wonders."

False advertising?! If a man thinks I have naturally blue glittery lips and bright pink eyelids then that’s his problem!

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. Make up can be false advertising though. It has put me off seeing a girl with no make up on the next morning. I could be a really handsome fucker with some of that stuff. It seems to work wonders."

I send guys hideous pics of myself on whatsapp before meeting. Ones where I’ve just woken up, hair like jedward and face all scrunched up!! I’m not afraid to show that.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. Make up can be false advertising though. It has put me off seeing a girl with no make up on the next morning. I could be a really handsome fucker with some of that stuff. It seems to work wonders.

False advertising?! If a man thinks I have naturally blue glittery lips and bright pink eyelids then that’s his problem!"

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it. Make up can be false advertising though. It has put me off seeing a girl with no make up on the next morning. I could be a really handsome fucker with some of that stuff. It seems to work wonders.

I send guys hideous pics of myself on whatsapp before meeting. Ones where I’ve just woken up, hair like jedward and face all scrunched up!! I’m not afraid to show that. "

I do the same

There’s someone on here I send a ‘daily face pic’ too, and he’s seen me through the wars!

Sometimes press my chin down so I have a triple chin. Loadsa fun

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

I send guys hideous pics of myself on whatsapp before meeting. Ones where I’ve just woken up, hair like jedward and face all scrunched up!! I’m not afraid to show that.

I do the same

There’s someone on here I send a ‘daily face pic’ too, and he’s seen me through the wars!

Sometimes press my chin down so I have a triple chin. Loadsa fun"

I don’t need to press my chin down for that

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

I do the same

I don’t need to press my chin down for that "

I have a natural double chin - pressing it down makes more, depending how hard I press

over a year ago

I never send or look at face pics, makes meeting in the coffee shop so much more interesting

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And ladies, likewise.

False advertising?! If a man thinks I have naturally blue glittery lips and bright pink eyelids then that’s his problem!"

No, not them obviously haha. Just met a few women who look like Barbie's and their real complexion was a disappointment.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

I do the same

I have a natural double chin - pressing it down makes more, depending how hard I press "

Even when I was a skinny teenager I still had chubby cheeks and a double chin. Grrrr

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Hahaha you tell em!

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

I do the same

I have a natural double chin - pressing it down makes more, depending how hard I press

Even when I was a skinny teenager I still had chubby cheeks and a double chin. Grrrr"

Mine were always chubby but I used to have really defined cheek bones too...which have gone

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

False advertising?! If a man thinks I have naturally blue glittery lips and bright pink eyelids then that’s his problem!

Hahaha you tell em! "

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It can work wonders for some, maybe those who wear really heavy makeup it can “transform” I’ve seen some amazing videos on this & the difference is outstanding.

This is why I post both makeup and no makeup face photos, I’m not ashamed and I don’t look that much different apart from looking younger. Like my most recent face pic I have no makeup on whatsoever, and my holiday pics I have no makeup on except eyelash extensions which are semi permanent & a tan! :D

It doesn’t bother me personally as I only wear makeup on nights out/parties, but I can understand why some who may have skin promblems or might not be confident don’t want others to see them bare faced.

All about choice! Besides, most people are always going to post their favourite photos or the photos they look best in, its only natural!

over a year ago

I was on a dating site and I got a email saying

Hi Tosh . We have noticed you have been on this site for 2 years and have had no interest shown by anyone .

Would you like too try a week without the face pic

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And ladies, likewise.

It can work wonders for some, maybe those who wear really heavy makeup it can “transform” I’ve seen some amazing videos on this & the difference is outstanding.

This is why I post both makeup and no makeup face photos, I’m not ashamed and I don’t look that much different apart from looking younger. Like my most recent face pic I have no makeup on whatsoever, and my holiday pics I have no makeup on except eyelash extensions which are semi permanent & a tan! :D

It doesn’t bother me personally as I only wear makeup on nights out/parties, but I can understand why some who may have skin promblems or might not be confident don’t want others to see them bare faced.

All about choice! Besides, most people are always going to post their favourite photos or the photos they look best in, its only natural! "

Hello stranger probably been some beer goggles on my behalf too.

over a year ago

We just keep ours public, that way we don't waste anybody's time.

The profiles that wink us and have zero public pics, now that's bloody annoying

Adam.

over a year ago

What about a balaclava and sunglasses

over a year ago

Yeah me too.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

After reading this, I am so glad that I am not interested in the face!!

Gimme an ugly man with a nice dick every time..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And ladies, likewise.

Hahaha you tell em!

"

While my (private) face picture isn't quite that dramatic, if anyone thinks I blush symmetrically and have berry lips and copper eyelids... well.

Yeah I hide some spots. Par for the course. An indoor photo will also hide that weather wrecks my blow dry

over a year ago

"Body off baywatch, face off crimewatch here! "

Its ok- I will just put a bag on your head while we fuck or get you to do me doggy style!

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

That makes no sense at all, i'm not going to be swapping face pics with megan fox on fab. So if a man sent you a picture with perfect skin and bunny ears from a snapchat filter then you met them and they had a face full of spots you'd be ok with that?

Judging from the comments about 'men' ^^^^^ I think not.

Double standards don't work with everyone

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

It’s funny how men never complain about airbrushed models, actresses and porn stars. Most of them wouldn’t want you seeing them without it.

That makes no sense at all, i'm not going to be swapping face pics with megan fox on fab. So if a man sent you a picture with perfect skin and bunny ears from a snapchat filter then you met them and they had a face full of spots you'd be ok with that?

Double standards don't work with everyone"

Would you turn down Megan Fox if she was on fab? Are you implying women on fab can’t be as pretty as Megan Fox?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And ladies, likewise.

Site is rife with it mate.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Would you turn down Megan Fox if she was on fab? Are you implying women on fab can’t be as pretty as Megan Fox? "

What are you on about? Who ever I was replying to was on about 'airbrushed' celebs. So I used megan fox as an example. Not sure how you got to that..

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

A full face of spots isn’t permanent, and can be treated. No big deal.

Your comment would make more sense if you mentioned slimming of the face, brighter eyes, lighter skin, fuller lips etc, which is what Snapchat filters do.

Not really a double standard when there are plenty men who do dubious things on here too such as someone else cock photos, then sending their own and not expecting that someone might notice, or using photos that are 5 years out of date.

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

And ladies, likewise.

Double standards don't work with everyone Site is rife with it mate. "

Exactly.

Look what happened when I stated how pretty I was .

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Your comment would make more sense if you mentioned slimming of the face, brighter eyes, lighter skin, fuller lips etc, which is what Snapchat filters do.

Not really a double standard when there are plenty men who do dubious things on here too such as someone else cock photos, then sending their own and not expecting that someone might notice, or using photos that are 5 years out of date.

"

I was using the face full of spots as an example, could be a number of things

Also it seems to always come back to what 'men' do on here, why can't you ladies take anything on the chin

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Would you turn down Megan Fox if she was on fab? Are you implying women on fab can’t be as pretty as Megan Fox?

What are you on about? Who ever I was replying to was on about 'airbrushed' celebs. So I used megan fox as an example. Not sure how you got to that.."

But do you look at her and think she looks hot but I bet she’s airbrushed and I probably wouldn’t fancy her the next morning.

By *ug247Man
over a year ago

Near You

The reaction I tend to get is. You’re not my type. So I must be one of those guys OP is taking about.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Double standards don't work with everyone Site is rife with it mate.

Exactly.

Look what happened when I stated how pretty I was . "

Awwww, he’s so pretty, especially in a dress.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

It doesn’t bother me

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

What are you on about? Who ever I was replying to was on about 'airbrushed' celebs. So I used megan fox as an example. Not sure how you got to that..

But do you look at her and think she looks hot but I bet she’s airbrushed and I probably wouldn’t fancy her the next morning. "

I was on about photos to be honest, I don't mind the no make up look in the mornings.

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

But do you look at her and think she looks hot but I bet she’s airbrushed and I probably wouldn’t fancy her the next morning.

I was on about photos to be honest, I don't mind the no make up look in the mornings."

That’s the point I’m making. Most people look a bit different to their photos, you don’t put a shit photo on here (most don’t) I tend to take pics under a light as it’s a great filter but that’s me being clever with the lighting. I’m not whitening my teeth, slimming my face etc with an app but I know which angle makes me look better.

over a year ago

A big issue on here.

Was that cowardly of me?

It probably was, but how do you message someone and tell them they’re so goppingly ugly you’d be embarrassed to be seen sitting with them in a bar, let alone want to shag them?!

Use your intelligence and write a polite message. You don’t have to say anything personal or nasty.

"

'Thank you, but not for me sorry, have fun'

I would be absolutely fine if the same response is delivered to myself.

over a year ago

A big issue on here.

Was that cowardly of me?

'Thank you, but not for me sorry, have fun'

I would be absolutely fine if the same response is delivered to myself.

"

It’s not hard to say something polite. Some people on here can be rude with their replies. I’ve seen some that my friends have received.

over a year ago

I usually pull a daft face n stuff in photo’s... as I’m not remotely arsed

Face pics from the start and then no-one can feel agreived or let down

over a year ago

"I usually pull a daft face n stuff in photo’s... as I’m not remotely arsed

Face pics from the start and then no-one can feel agreived or let down "

Put that tongue away, I thought it was one of those dog filters until I looked closer.

over a year ago

I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is. "
You're a timewaster!

over a year ago

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is. "

Don’t send one you’re not obliged. I don’t x

over a year ago

I get bored after a couple of messages without seeing who I’m talking to. Someone from the forums was chatting to me recently asking me loads of questions but failing to show me his face. I’ve stopped responding.

over a year ago

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is. You're a timewaster!"

I waste a lot of mens time whilst rolling about under the hotel sheets with them for sure

over a year ago

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is. You're a timewaster!

I waste a lot of mens time whilst rolling about under the hotel sheets with them for sure "

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is. You're a timewaster!

I waste a lot of mens time whilst rolling about under the hotel sheets with them for sure "

Touché

over a year ago

"I usually pull a daft face n stuff in photo’s... as I’m not remotely arsed

Face pics from the start and then no-one can feel agreived or let down

Put that tongue away, I thought it was one of those dog filters until I looked closer. "

Pedigree yeah?...

over a year ago

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is.

Don’t send one you’re not obliged. I don’t x"

No I dont now either, I tend not to open the message if I see a pic attached either

By *nglishCharmMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Animal attraction is in the eye's and mind... face pic a must early on...

over a year ago

"I dont like getting face pics in a first message as it raises an expectation of me sending one back which I wont until either Im fairly sure we are going to meet or we've chatted for long enough to want to see who it is.

I get bored after a couple of messages without seeing who I’m talking to. Someone from the forums was chatting to me recently asking me loads of questions but failing to show me his face. I’ve stopped responding. "

If Im getting on well then I will get curious yes, and forum people I speak a lot to we have probably swapped pics (or met )

over a year ago

I've got eye pics on my profile, purely because I have something called heterochromia... Basically one green, one brown... It may put some people off so I'll get it out there first. If not, full face pics available on request! X

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think it can be disappointing in both instances, to receive a face pic that you don't find attractive but also to send one and have the conversation stop.

We can't be everyone's cup of tea so I'd much rather just have a 'sorry, not my type' style message

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I've got eye pics on my profile, purely because I have something called heterochromia... Basically one green, one brown... It may put some people off so I'll get it out there first. If not, full face pics available on request! X"
Eye pics usually = fat. But I can see you're not.

over a year ago

"I've got eye pics on my profile, purely because I have something called heterochromia... Basically one green, one brown... It may put some people off so I'll get it out there first. If not, full face pics available on request! X"

Ooh has it ever put anyone off? I think its lovely

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

None filtered face pic is helpful early on when looking to meet, saves awkward erm is that your phone ringing we have to dash moments, not shallow just like there to be attraction for all if looking to play

over a year ago

"I think it can be disappointing in both instances, to receive a face pic that you don't find attractive but also to send one and have the conversation stop.

We can't be everyone's cup of tea so I'd much rather just have a 'sorry, not my type' style message "

Haha, I can relate to this!

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Also it seems to always come back to what 'men' do on here, why can't you ladies take anything on the chin "

That’s no different to the “double standards” constant moaning on here though is it?

I’m just comparing, both genders do dubious things on here in regards to photo’s just avoid them.

Besides, it’s about time a woman did the “Not all women” “what about men” thing on here since it’s usually you guys.

over a year ago

I get bored after a couple of messages without seeing who I’m talking to. Someone from the forums was chatting to me recently asking me loads of questions but failing to show me his face. I’ve stopped responding. "

I had one like that recently, also from the forums.

I gave up.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I don't think it ever put anyone off David Bowie!

over a year ago

And ladies, likewise.

Also it seems to always come back to what 'men' do on here, why can't you ladies take anything on the chin

That’s no different to the “double standards” constant moaning on here though is it?

I’m just comparing, both genders do dubious things on here in regards to photo’s just avoid them.

Besides, it’s about time a woman did the “Not all women” “what about men” thing on here since it’s usually you guys. "

I was avoiding them

Ok that's fine

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I largely ignore messages without a face pic

Post new Message to Thread