Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems to me that gay men like them,but the girls don't. Is this the case?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well spotted ...

over a year ago

"It seems to me that gay men like them,but the girls don't. Is this the case? "

Is that what you were hoping for?

over a year ago

Girls do like them... but not all... and not filling their boxes... and of course Gay men like them...

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Close ups, not really unless I already know the person. As part of a full nude picture, yes please

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some girls will, some girls won't...

over a year ago

You may find that the disembodied cock pic is the one that most dislike; when the cock is not the sole focus a more favourable reaction is highly possible

over a year ago

I think mine's great. It's a cock pic, but not as you know it. It's also a very handy measuring tool.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No not hoping for, but the men do seem to like me.lol

By *7345Man
over a year ago

wakefield

I like to see a bit more than just a cock.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 15:16:49]

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Some girls will, some girls won't... "

some girls need a lot of lovin and some girls don't

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You may find that the disembodied cock pic is the one that most dislike; when the cock is not the sole focus a more favourable reaction is highly possible "

It's my third most hated picture. Equal first goes to pictures on male profiles that are 95%+ a woman (does she know she's on there? What, exactly does this tell me about the man?), and pictures of cum everywhere.

If I were a man on here I'd have one tasteful well taken cock shot (because some women like them). Among at least half a dozen other types of body shot, at least half of which shouldn't show genitals.

over a year ago

"I think mine's great. It's a cock pic, but not as you know it. It's also a very handy measuring tool. "

Yeah if you want to measure something small

over a year ago

I don’t like unsolicited ones no

over a year ago

"I think mine's great. It's a cock pic, but not as you know it. It's also a very handy measuring tool.

Yeah if you want to measure something small "

Au contraire, the scale on that is in feet.

over a year ago

"You may find that the disembodied cock pic is the one that most dislike; when the cock is not the sole focus a more favourable reaction is highly possible

It's my third most hated picture. Equal first goes to pictures on male profiles that are 95%+ a woman (does she know she's on there? What, exactly does this tell me about the man?), and pictures of cum everywhere.

If I were a man on here I'd have one tasteful well taken cock shot (because some women like them). Among at least half a dozen other types of body shot, at least half of which shouldn't show genitals. "

I've got just the one cock pic.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I think mine's great. It's a cock pic, but not as you know it. It's also a very handy measuring tool.

Au contraire, the scale on that is in feet. "

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Guilty have cock pictures on my profile most are for friends viewing only also have pictures of FwB sucking it & yes she knows there on with her permission.

Have other she has asked to be put up but I have not, saving them for a joint account.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Guilty have cock pictures on my profile most are for friends viewing only also have pictures of FwB sucking it & yes she knows there on with her permission.

Have other she has asked to be put up but I have not, saving them for a joint account."

Up to you to run your account as you see fit, but in case another perspective is worthwhile - I can't know if you're telling the truth about that. I'm not saying you're not, but I can't know.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Guilty have cock pictures on my profile most are for friends viewing only also have pictures of FwB sucking it & yes she knows there on with her permission.

Have other she has asked to be put up but I have not, saving them for a joint account.

Up to you to run your account as you see fit, but in case another perspective is worthwhile - I can't know if you're telling the truth about that. I'm not saying you're not, but I can't know. "

Very true just as I have no way of proving it unless we start posting consent forms with our pictures & even that not proof, lot depends on truth and honesty which is not something give to a stranger, it has to be earned So many false profiles out there.

over a year ago

Au contraire, the scale on that is in feet. "

Ha Ha good shout

over a year ago

"You may find that the disembodied cock pic is the one that most dislike; when the cock is not the sole focus a more favourable reaction is highly possible

If I were a man on here I'd have one tasteful well taken cock shot (because some women like them). Among at least half a dozen other types of body shot, at least half of which shouldn't show genitals. "

Fair enough- I just post photos I like

over a year ago

Girls do like them but only if the picture has been taken from a certain angle

over a year ago

"Girls do like them but only if the picture has been taken from a certain angle "

49.57°

over a year ago

"Girls do like them but only if the picture has been taken from a certain angle

49.57°"

Don't reveal it to everyone and anyone who arent part of the 49.57° club ! I' ll have a word with our chairman tomorrow morning

over a year ago

49.57°

Don't reveal it to everyone and anyone who arent part of the 49.57° club ! I' ll have a word with our chairman tomorrow morning "

They'll have to guess the exact angle though. Unless you're just a member of the 49.57° club, and not the 49.57xxxxx° club

over a year ago

49.57°

Don't reveal it to everyone and anyone who arent part of the 49.57° club ! I' ll have a word with our chairman tomorrow morning

They'll have to guess the exact angle though. Unless you're just a member of the 49.57° club, and not the 49.57xxxxx° club "

Nice penis on you btw

over a year ago

49.57°

They'll have to guess the exact angle though. Unless you're just a member of the 49.57° club, and not the 49.57xxxxx° club

Nice penis on you btw "

Is all to do with that precise angle

over a year ago

"Some girls will, some girls won't... "

some girls need a lotta lovin and some girls don’t

over a year ago

49.57°

Nice penis on you btw

Is all to do with that precise angle "

It works well on you and him too xx #youandhimknowwhoyouare

Post new Message to Thread