Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Suppose you would have to put your feet in the other persons shoes.

How do you feel about your wife having sex with men but not telling you about it?

over a year ago

I think any situation where morality comes into it leaves you open to criticism. People judge.

The fact it's happening to you makes it feel worst for you. Ask a woman that enjoys bareback gangbangs who gets the most abuse and I'm pretty sure she'll say barebackers.

over a year ago

"Suppose you would have to put your feet in the other persons shoes.

How do you feel about your wife having sex with men but not telling you about it?

"

I absolutely make you right, I wouldn’t put up with it in all honesty but as much as I’m not happy that I feel I have to do this, equally I don’t get the attention I crave at home so this is my way of dealing with it.

over a year ago

"I think any situation where morality comes into it leaves you open to criticism. People judge.

The fact it's happening to you makes it feel worst for you. Ask a woman that enjoys bareback gangbangs who gets the most abuse and I'm pretty sure she'll say barebackers. "

Thank you so much for your input, I appreciate everyone’s comments whether they’re for or against my reasoning x

over a year ago

I'm a strong believer in treating others as you wish to be treated.

You say you would not put up with it. A lot of people are giving you the back lash because they would not put up with it either. Their reaction to you was just your reaction towards your wife.

Being in a non monogamous relationship is open no one getting hurt. Both sides know and accept it.

What would it do to your wife if she found out. A lot of people have been cheated on. It does not feel good for anyone. Sorry you have to expect some back lash. As you are the cheat that people have had to deal with in their own lives.

My life in my marriage also turned sour. So we got divorced and moved on. You do have a choice not to treat your wife the way you do

over a year ago

Steve, I know you probably think it’s bollocks bug I totally get everything you’re saying mate. I would leave and I’m sure my wife would too if it wasn’t for our beautiful children. We both love each other and we provide a great life for us all. I work my arse off for my kids and wife to have everything they could wish for but there is love and lust lacking that I feel I need, trust me I’ve tried. I’ve thought about walking away but every time I convince myself not to. My children are paramount to me but am I am not allowed a bit of excitement and to feel wanted as well?

over a year ago

I personally don't think strangers have the right to abuse you via messaging. You are open on your profile about the fact that you are married. So many on here are not. Why you decide to cheat is your business. If others don't want to meet you, that is their choice. If you get found out, then you will have to face the consequences of your actions. But it's not the business of fab users to seek retribution and give you abuse on her behalf.

over a year ago

"I personally don't think strangers have the right to abuse you via messaging. You are open on your profile about the fact that you are married. So many on here are not. Why you decide to cheat is your business. If others don't want to meet you, that is their choice. If you get found out, then you will have to face the consequences of your actions. But it's not the business of fab users to seek retribution and give you abuse on her behalf. "

^^^ THIS... agreed

I don't agree with cheating but I disagree with abuse totally too. Both are wrong behaviours and reflect solely on the people themselves

over a year ago

"I personally don't think strangers have the right to abuse you via messaging. You are open on your profile about the fact that you are married. So many on here are not. Why you decide to cheat is your business. If others don't want to meet you, that is their choice. If you get found out, then you will have to face the consequences of your actions. But it's not the business of fab users to seek retribution and give you abuse on her behalf.

I completely agree and thank you for your comment x

^^^ THIS... agreed

I don't agree with cheating but I disagree with abuse totally too. Both are wrong behaviours and reflect solely on the people themselves "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/12/18 06:12:01]

over a year ago

"I personally don't think strangers have the right to abuse you via messaging. You are open on your profile about the fact that you are married. So many on here are not. Why you decide to cheat is your business. If others don't want to meet you, that is their choice. If you get found out, then you will have to face the consequences of your actions. But it's not the business of fab users to seek retribution and give you abuse on her behalf. "

What a breath of fresh air you air, I really appreciate you taking time to comment, very kindly and wisely put as well. Bless ya x

over a year ago

Men. All men.

over a year ago

Women get abuse when they say they won't fuck the men.

over a year ago

Well that’s further proof of all the sad wankers that are on here x

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?"

You shouldn't get abuse a no thanks should suffice if someone isn't interested in you.

over a year ago

I really feel for you as I’ve been right where you are now

I have no advice as only you know what is best for you.

I do feel sad when things hit that wall though. Could you entice her to become a swinger lol? It might reunite you!

By *HX6969Man
over a year ago

St Albans

Wow.... Great comment

By *HX6969Man
over a year ago

St Albans

"Steve, I know you probably think it’s bollocks bug I totally get everything you’re saying mate. I would leave and I’m sure my wife would too if it wasn’t for our beautiful children. We both love each other and we provide a great life for us all. I work my arse off for my kids and wife to have everything they could wish for but there is love and lust lacking that I feel I need, trust me I’ve tried. I’ve thought about walking away but every time I convince myself not to. My children are paramount to me but am I am not allowed a bit of excitement and to feel wanted as well? "

I feel you mate...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Apparently women get a huge amount of abuse when they turn men down. I think married men probably come in for an ear bashing too.

My opinion is that if you receive abuse via private message you should report it and "never apologise, never explain"

over a year ago

I don’t agree with abuse at all.

I also don’t agree with cheating, but it’s your life.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 00:12:28]

over a year ago

Some will meet married men who are cheating. Maybe just concentrate on those .

over a year ago

"I really feel for you as I’ve been right where you are now

I do feel sad when things hit that wall though. Could you entice her to become a swinger lol? It might reunite you! "

Oddly enough a d*unken chat one night that ended with both of us opening up about our desires of having another woman join us, we’ve been together 16 years and neither expected it. She said for me to find someone and that’s what led me here, after a short time my wife went off the idea and thought I’d deleted, I know wrongly but I didn’t x

over a year ago

Thank you everyone for your input x

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Your life your choices...innit

over a year ago

"Your life your choices...innit "

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Your choice OP as long as you let people know you are chatting to that's only fair. Don't claim to be honest though to people because lying to your mrs about being here shows you are not. Saying that good luck to you and hope things go well.

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?"

Yeah, any single guy who shows anything other that appreciation for anything they get lol

over a year ago

It's a pet hate of many women, I suppose because it involves lying which is not a good attribute to have for regular meets

over a year ago

"Your choice OP as long as you let people know you are chatting to that's only fair. Don't claim to be honest though to people because lying to your mrs about being here shows you are not. Saying that good luck to you and hope things go well. "

I hear ya and thanks very much x

over a year ago

"I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?

Yeah, any single guy who shows anything other that appreciation for anything they get lol :-

Haha, yeah I can understand that x

D"

over a year ago

"I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?It's a pet hate of many women, I suppose because it involves lying which is not a good attribute to have for regular meets "

Yeah I completely understand why it is, it’s not something I’m proud of or planned, it’s an unbelievably horrible situation I’ve got myself into but have to deal with it

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

OP, I don't agree with anyone getting abuse, including yourself. But cheats, male or female will be avoided by others who may have been cheated on themselves. You have it on your profile, so at least others can make an informed choice. Ask yourself how your wife would feel if she found out you were on here..Not great about herself, I would think...

over a year ago

It’s a swingers site, married single engaged it should not matter. We are all here for the same reason. To fulfil our fantasies urges or fun. Not to fall in love or find a wife gf. Other sites do that well enough. Give this guy a break he just wants fun that he may not get at home. Happy fabbing buddy

over a year ago

Hey Op loads of people honest about cheating here some even well respected forumites who've been cheating for years, so at least you've told people so they can make informed decisions whether to meet you or not, it's not for us to decide why you cheat you're an adult you know what the consequences will be

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hey Op loads of people honest about cheating here some even well respected forumites who've been cheating for years, so at least you've told people so they can make informed decisions whether to meet you or not, it's not for us to decide why you cheat you're an adult you know what the consequences will be "

Your first sentence about sums it up for me. There's a definite culture of overlooking the partnered without permission people's status if they're popular

over a year ago

"Hey Op loads of people honest about cheating here some even well respected forumites who've been cheating for years, so at least you've told people so they can make informed decisions whether to meet you or not, it's not for us to decide why you cheat you're an adult you know what the consequences will be

Your first sentence about sums it up for me. There's a definite culture of overlooking the partnered without permission people's status if they're popular"

exactly as their is an erect cock avatar

over a year ago

Well said....

over a year ago

"I’ve been on here a while now and despite my sincerity from the start, most have been amazing but I’ve also had a lot of abuse (which I understand) but it makes me think, is there any other type of person on here that faces as much grief as that of a person in a relationship where the partner is not aware?

It’s a swingers site, married single engaged it should not matter. We are all here for the same reason. To fulfil our fantasies urges or fun. Not to fall in love or find a wife gf. Other sites do that well enough. Give this guy a break he just wants fun that he may not get at home. Happy fabbing buddy "

Mate thank you so much, I really appreciate that. Top man

over a year ago

"Hey Op loads of people honest about cheating here some even well respected forumites who've been cheating for years, so at least you've told people so they can make informed decisions whether to meet you or not, it's not for us to decide why you cheat you're an adult you know what the consequences will be

Your first sentence about sums it up for me. There's a definite culture of overlooking the partnered without permission people's status if they're popularexactly as their is an erect cock avatar "

Not exactly erect but thanks for your input

over a year ago

To be honest there’s a lot of things on here that I find incomprehensible but it’s up to individuals what they do and how they live their life. No need to judge at all but I guess posting and asking for opinions will get you just that. I don’t really have an interest in other people’s personal situations unless I’m involved with them in some way. As long as you’re honest with anyone you speak to or are thinking of meeting I don’t see what it’s got to to with anyone else. I keep my whole personal life separate from fab and nobody knows anything at all about me unless i choose to speak or meet with them

over a year ago

"To be honest there’s a lot of things on here that I find incomprehensible but it’s up to individuals what they do and how they live their life. No need to judge at all but I guess posting and asking for opinions will get you just that. I don’t really have an interest in other people’s personal situations unless I’m involved with them in some way. As long as you’re honest with anyone you speak to or are thinking of meeting I don’t see what it’s got to to with anyone else. I keep my whole personal life separate from fab and nobody knows anything at all about me unless i choose to speak or meet with them "

As with all the others, thanks so much for your comment. Maybe I felt a bit needy and shouldn’t have posted the question, I was though not only looking for comments that were in some ways supportive, I genuinely wanted to see different peoples opinions of what I’m doing. I appreciate the negative comments just as much in all honesty.

Thanks again x

over a year ago

Hear hear

over a year ago

"To be honest there’s a lot of things on here that I find incomprehensible but it’s up to individuals what they do and how they live their life. No need to judge at all but I guess posting and asking for opinions will get you just that. I don’t really have an interest in other people’s personal situations unless I’m involved with them in some way. As long as you’re honest with anyone you speak to or are thinking of meeting I don’t see what it’s got to to with anyone else. I keep my whole personal life separate from fab and nobody knows anything at all about me unless i choose to speak or meet with them

As with all the others, thanks so much for your comment. Maybe I felt a bit needy and shouldn’t have posted the question, I was though not only looking for comments that were in some ways supportive, I genuinely wanted to see different peoples opinions of what I’m doing. I appreciate the negative comments just as much in all honesty.

Thanks again x"

Going to PM you

over a year ago

"To be honest there’s a lot of things on here that I find incomprehensible but it’s up to individuals what they do and how they live their life. No need to judge at all but I guess posting and asking for opinions will get you just that. I don’t really have an interest in other people’s personal situations unless I’m involved with them in some way. As long as you’re honest with anyone you speak to or are thinking of meeting I don’t see what it’s got to to with anyone else. I keep my whole personal life separate from fab and nobody knows anything at all about me unless i choose to speak or meet with them

Thanks again x

Going to PM you "

over a year ago

Thanks again x"

No worries. And just to add, people only see black and white with this subject. Been so many threads about it x

over a year ago

Thanks again x

No worries. And just to add, people only see black and white with this subject. Been so many threads about it x"

Yeah I’m starting to get that now, I’m glad I chose to post it though. And again, really appreciate your time, thank you x

over a year ago

op why do you think your being judged ?? i say this because the forums are a tiny part of fab and the real swinging world most folk dont blink a eye in the real world your life your choice stop worrying about what people think in the forums ... prove a point to yourself go to a club and take note's of how many will ask if your married before play ... been swinging and going to clubs best part of 20 years very rare i here those words are you married most of the couples and single women i know dont give a hoot because its nothing to do with them they see it as your problem.

over a year ago

"op why do you think your being judged ?? i say this because the forums are a tiny part of fab and the real swinging world most folk dont blink a eye in the real world your life your choice stop worrying about what people think in the forums ... prove a point to yourself go to a club and take note's of how many will ask if your married before play ... been swinging and going to clubs best part of 20 years very rare i here those words are you married most of the couples and single women i know dont give a hoot because its nothing to do with them they see it as your problem."

Yeah I’ve been given that advice before by a someone that’s been on here for a while. Maybe I should take the plunge and give it a go. Could be just what I’m looking for. Thank you x

over a year ago

"op why do you think your being judged ?? i say this because the forums are a tiny part of fab and the real swinging world most folk dont blink a eye in the real world your life your choice stop worrying about what people think in the forums ... prove a point to yourself go to a club and take note's of how many will ask if your married before play ... been swinging and going to clubs best part of 20 years very rare i here those words are you married most of the couples and single women i know dont give a hoot because its nothing to do with them they see it as your problem."
exactly they just want your cock, once you're established and have been here years cheating and are accepted you can then advise others on how they can use the site, live your experience here how you want to its your life after all

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Here we are again with the differences between men and women; I've been asked every time I've visited a club whether I'm married, and does my wife know?

By *HX6969Man
over a year ago

St Albans

I just put this as a request to the Admin... Please support this so we stop fighting each other

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/831266#message_18303644

By *HX6969Man
over a year ago

St Albans

And we each live our own lifestyled

over a year ago

"I really feel for you as I’ve been right where you are now

I do feel sad when things hit that wall though. Could you entice her to become a swinger lol? It might reunite you!

Oddly enough a d*unken chat one night that ended with both of us opening up about our desires of having another woman join us, we’ve been together 16 years and neither expected it. She said for me to find someone and that’s what led me here, after a short time my wife went off the idea and thought I’d deleted, I know wrongly but I didn’t x"

Awww blame the wife then, having you join and remain. Silly bloody women hey.

By *rban-NitesCouple
over a year ago

LONDON (SE)

"I'm a strong believer in treating others as you wish to be treated.

You say you would not put up with it. A lot of people are giving you the back lash because they would not put up with it either. Their reaction to you was just your reaction towards your wife.

Being in a non monogamous relationship is open no one getting hurt. Both sides know and accept it.

What would it do to your wife if she found out. A lot of people have been cheated on. It does not feel good for anyone. Sorry you have to expect some back lash. As you are the cheat that people have had to deal with in their own lives.

My life in my marriage also turned sour. So we got divorced and moved on. You do have a choice not to treat your wife the way you do"

Post new Message to Thread