Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The word curvy!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So to me this means a girl with a curvaceous figure slender but shapely not over weight and dare I say it fat.. now I'm not putting the larger ladies down but come on girls please be honest!! I'm no brad Pitt but I dont claim to be..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I was honest I'd never get a shag.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

But you can be curvy at size 8 or 18.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

I’m curvy. I just have extra curves.

over a year ago

"But you can be curvy at size 8 or 18.

"

My daughter is a size 6 waist but has curves to die for....I'm a size 16, that mean I'm fat?

over a year ago

Prepare yourself

C

over a year ago

My curves are just in the wrong places lol

over a year ago

I'm honest in my profile and state I'm fat.....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"So to me this means a girl with a curvaceous figure slender but shapely not over weight and dare I say it fat.. now I'm not putting the larger ladies down but come on girls please be honest!! I'm no brad Pitt but I dont claim to be.. "

But overweight and dat aren't options we can choose on here. If you think curvy is wrong you should see the shit we get for saying we're fabulous

over a year ago

I'm honest and state I'm ample.

over a year ago

Its a made up and vague term anyway so everyone is going to have their own version of curvy.

Just judge for yourself with who ever you are chatting to or checking out...

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"

If I was honest I'd never get a shag."

Haha bless ,,, of course you would

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm honest in my profile and state I'm fat....."

It says you’re large..... not fat, your curves are at least in all the right places. Nice pics btw

over a year ago

"

Yes you can be

over a year ago

"I'm honest in my profile and state I'm fat.....

It says you’re large..... not fat, your curves are at least in all the right places. Nice pics btw"

my mistake...I put I had a fat gut . And just changed large to fat.

Thank you

over a year ago

Yes you can be "

I bet you have killer curves Cat?

By *J647Couple
over a year ago

Daventry

So how do you describe a female shot putter, could be quite large but technically can put athletic?

over a year ago

Curvy can mean just that

Curvy & Bubbly get the lean cuisine in that shopping basket fa folks sake

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Do people actually look at the body descriptions? Look at the pictures and make your own mind up. I'm overweight, I'd also say I was curvy, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

Curvy is a shape not a size. I'm distinctly a fat hourglass.

By *eanne n AliCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"My curves are just in the wrong places lol"

Your curves are perfect xx

over a year ago

"So to me this means a girl with a curvaceous figure slender but shapely not over weight and dare I say it fat.. now I'm not putting the larger ladies down but come on girls please be honest!! I'm no brad Pitt but I dont claim to be.. "

My fat makes me curvy...simple x

By *eanne n AliCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Do people actually look at the body descriptions? Look at the pictures and make your own mind up. I'm overweight, I'd also say I was curvy, the two aren't mutually exclusive. "

You are beautifully curvy, definitely would not say overweight though. You do look stunning in you catsuit if you don't mind us saying xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

I describe myself as curvy x

over a year ago

Well men say love my curves all the time ...but I'm not slim

over a year ago

I say I’m curvy, but my pics also show what I’m like. X

over a year ago

"So to me this means a girl with a curvaceous figure slender but shapely not over weight and dare I say it fat.. now I'm not putting the larger ladies down but come on girls please be honest!! I'm no brad Pitt but I dont claim to be..

My fat makes me curvy...simple x"

. Yep that’s my motto!

over a year ago

Curvy to me is someone not straight up and down. You can be any size and not have curves you can also be any size and be curvy. My waist goes in, my hips and boobs go out. That's curvy, a huge curve. I'm also fat. But i have plenty pics that show my fat so sure people can make up their own minds without a label.

over a year ago

"So to me this means a girl with a curvaceous figure slender but shapely not over weight and dare I say it fat.. now I'm not putting the larger ladies down but come on girls please be honest!! I'm no brad Pitt but I dont claim to be..

My fat makes me curvy...simple x

. Yep that’s my motto!"

over a year ago

One person's curvy is another person's fat is another person's fabulous

Just make sure you look properly at photos and decide for yourself whether or not that person is "attractive" to you.... Then if you are lucky enough not to self filter women out on the use of a word, youll have some fun!

over a year ago

Simply means having curves. This is how i would describe my bodytype

over a year ago

You started your post with "to me this means". If someone else started it they may have said something different. In the grand scheme of things is it a big deal? Just look at the photos and leave people to use whatever word they want.

over a year ago

I prefer curves tbh

over a year ago

Yeah curvy covers a wide range on fab. I’ve always viewed myself as curvy mostly in a I’ve got amazing tits way and whilst I’m a 12/14 this includes a mummy tummy which it states in my profile too x Roxannabelle

over a year ago

If you have curves your curvy no matter what dress size big can be beatiful

over a year ago

I’m overweight but I’m still curvy. Curvy is not just one size.

over a year ago

Also ‘curvy’ on the fab drop down box is between average and ample.

By *horehouseprincessWoman
over a year ago

small town near Munich

I guess I got curves but basically I'm just fat lol Its one of those things a lot of people define differently.

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

It's interesting to see this discussion. I've said in many messages to blokes that curvy is subjective anyway. I've been told I'm curvy. I'm probably slightly overweight, my GP says so whenever I go for a pill review, but I'm working on that, moreso for health reasons than a desire to be slim. I managed to lose 3 stone so I'm slowly getting there but put some of it back on after an operation. I'm doing it at my own pace and no one else's.

I rejected a fella who continuously sent me bicep thinkers pose pics of him in the gym because he didn't take my fancy. The response I got was along the lines of:

You look a bit chunky. At 29 it's no age to be chunky. Be careful. He then blocked me so I couldn't retort.

All he could have seen were my legs. LMAO. He just couldn't handle the rejection, poor sod.

I'm not someone who wants to put on lots of public pics or to share any privately really but I'll happily explain I'm no slim Jim and tend to say I have cushioning haha.

So, curvy I think is a nice way of describing yourself as not too slim and that you may have a few extra pounds here and there. It certainly sounds better than chunky anywho.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Oops! One of those ‘tact and diplomacy’ threads.... be prepared to be shot at OP!

I’m curvy, a few more than thin curvy but I don’t hide the fact!

over a year ago

"It's interesting to see this discussion. I've said in many messages to blokes that curvy is subjective anyway. I've been told I'm curvy. I'm probably slightly overweight, my GP says so whenever I go for a pill review, but I'm working on that, moreso for health reasons than a desire to be slim. I managed to lose 3 stone so I'm slowly getting there but put some of it back on after an operation. I'm doing it at my own pace and no one else's.

I rejected a fella who continuously sent me bicep thinkers pose pics of him in the gym because he didn't take my fancy. The response I got was along the lines of:

You look a bit chunky. At 29 it's no age to be chunky. Be careful. He then blocked me so I couldn't retort.

All he could have seen were my legs. LMAO. He just couldn't handle the rejection, poor sod.

I'm not someone who wants to put on lots of public pics or to share any privately really but I'll happily explain I'm no slim Jim and tend to say I have cushioning haha.

So, curvy I think is a nice way of describing yourself as not too slim and that you may have a few extra pounds here and there. It certainly sounds better than chunky anywho.

"

Your legs are far from chunky. What an idiot he was.

over a year ago

Curvy is subjective. I’ve been told I’m too thin to be curvy, too fat too be curvy, not athletic enough etc.

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

voluptuous is a very good word - plenty of curves to feast the eyes and plenty of firm flesh to pleasure your lovers

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

I call myself curvy.

I'm under 5ft . A size 14 . 36f. My butt is curvy . I have had 2 kids so tummy is very wobberly. I'm happy with me know .

Some people may read this and call me fat. But I'm happy with me if people don't like them they don't have to chat or meet me .

over a year ago

It’s the same with the word athletic. It’s subjective to that person. If you look at some ones pictures and you like them what difference does it make how that person describes themselves?

over a year ago

"It’s the same with the word athletic. It’s subjective to that person. If you look at some ones pictures and you like them what difference does it make how that person describes themselves? "

True

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Not this one again.

Different words mean different things to different people.

The End.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've said it before... Until Fab gives us a 'wobbly' option, I'm sticking with curvy

over a year ago

no mines straight

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

As long as they have clear pics ,it doesnt matter really,as you can see from opinions its v subjective.

Miss

over a year ago

My daughter is a size 6 waist but has curves to die for....I'm a size 16, that mean I'm fat?"

No means your damn yummy

over a year ago

No your sexy AF

over a year ago

But overweight and dat aren't options we can choose on here. If you think curvy is wrong you should see the shit we get for saying we're fabulous "

You all are fabulous I love that

over a year ago

"I'm honest and state I'm ample. "

You need to join my thread

over a year ago

I am curvy and proud of it

over a year ago

"Curvy is a shape not a size. I'm distinctly a fat hourglass."

See my thread

over a year ago

Op. You have listed yourself as straight, but looking for TV's. SOME people might think that is not straight.

You have listed yourself as having SOME tattoo's. They are quite large. SOME might view that as heavily tattoo'ed.

It is up to the viewer to decide if the description does not match their expectations. It is not about people intending to deceive, just individual perceptions.

over a year ago

"Op. You have listed yourself as straight, but looking for TV's. SOME people might think that is not straight.

You have listed yourself as having SOME tattoo's. They are quite large. SOME might view that as heavily tattoo'ed.

It is up to the viewer to decide if the description does not match their expectations. It is not about people intending to deceive, just individual perceptions."

yummy

over a year ago

"Op. You have listed yourself as straight, but looking for TV's. SOME people might think that is not straight.

It is up to the viewer to decide if the description does not match their expectations. It is not about people intending to deceive, just individual perceptions."

Absolutely agree.

Always best to look at your own profile and the errors before pointing out others.

over a year ago

I sometimes wish it just used sizes rather than descriptions to end this debate, although it's a bit cold to go by measurements.

It's not really anyone's fault that there are limited options and they're all subjective. Can't search on them anyway so they would be as well not being there and people can use their own words in profile and pictures to best show what they're really like.

over a year ago

I love you

over a year ago

"

This. Or larger or smaller.

All about it. Love women of all shapes and sizes.

over a year ago

"I sometimes wish it just used sizes rather than descriptions to end this debate, although it's a bit cold to go by measurements.

It's not really anyone's fault that there are limited options and they're all subjective. Can't search on them anyway so they would be as well not being there and people can use their own words in profile and pictures to best show what they're really like."

Very nice sex pot

over a year ago

"I am curvy and proud of it "

And so you should be

over a year ago

"I am curvy and proud of it

And so you should be"

over a year ago

And so you should be

"

You must be very proud x

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Oh look a thread just for me

over a year ago

And so you should be

You must be very proud x"

Shall I be very proud?

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I have a curvaceous figure I'm over weight/fat and I am being honest.

Curvy is a shape not a size!

over a year ago

"I love you "

#iknowwhoiam

By *ottie 13Woman
over a year ago

Happy go lucky

I'm curvy and porky too shame on me for describing myself as curvy when I should say I'm fat lmao

By *andyladMan
over a year ago

Hereorthere

Meh curvy fat whatever some sexy lassies on here regardless of size

over a year ago

I describe myself as Large and also mention my fat belly. I'm at the point where I couldn't give a shit if men think I'm curvy or large or whatever the word should be to describe my body. Most guys just want to know if you have a working vagina anyway!

over a year ago

"

Haha bless ,,, of course you would "

Not much of my profile is honest.

over a year ago

I think what the Op is trying to say is that sometimes it’s hard to figure out if someone is curvy or fat from their pictures....

If a woman has ‘only pictures of her laying down on her profile and she just sends you face pics....

How will you know her true size?

Ask her to get naked on webcam?

Ask her for more body pictures?

Ask her for her dress size in numbers?

If you do this as a single male... you will be classified as a pic collector or worse... looking for wank fodder...

You women don’t make it easy for men.... some women post full frontal pictures and state their size in their profiles....

The majority don’t...... so don’t knock the Op ... he might just be frustrated with being deceived by pics....

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

This is a difficult one.

I’ve put myself down as athletic... but that could mean someone who’s very slim. I’m not!

I have curves, I’m 5ft 2, weigh around 10.5st.. classed as overweight on the BMI chart.

But I’m also very lean & a size 10!

Potential meets have to judge on pics and not a category

By *ultrySiriWoman
over a year ago

Arundel

It's just a word open to interpretation Unfortunately. I used to put ample but I lost some weight and was told more than once I am not what most people perceive as ample so I changed. But it's just a word, we can name ourselves what we like.

over a year ago

Whatever shape I am, I still think I’m fat! (Women) lol

Even after losing 7 stone I still feel fat!

Could do with losing another stone though

over a year ago

"One person's curvy is another person's fat is another person's fabulous

Just make sure you look properly at photos and decide for yourself whether or not that person is "attractive" to you.... Then if you are lucky enough not to self filter women out on the use of a word, youll have some fun! "

Well said

over a year ago

"Whatever shape I am, I still think I’m fat! (Women) lol

Even after losing 7 stone I still feel fat!

Could do with losing another stone though "

WOW good for you hunny, it isn't easy!

over a year ago

sits with Tin hat and popcorn and hands off girls

over a year ago

Well it’s like the “hotwife” thing some of them wives certainly ain’t “hot” but In some peoples views they might be, but curvy is a shape does it have a dress size that it goes upto before it gets classed as something else? Who knows....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I think what the Op is trying to say is that sometimes it’s hard to figure out if someone is curvy or fat from their pictures....

If a woman has ‘only pictures of her laying down on her profile and she just sends you face pics....

If you do this as a single male... you will be classified as a pic collector or worse... looking for wank fodder...

You women don’t make it easy for men.... some women post full frontal pictures and state their size in their profiles....

The majority don’t...... so don’t knock the Op ... he might just be frustrated with being deceived by pics...."

But there isn't an option to choose fat as a body type and fabulous causes all sorts of confusion!

over a year ago

"I think what the Op is trying to say is that sometimes it’s hard to figure out if someone is curvy or fat from their pictures....

The majority don’t...... so don’t knock the Op ... he might just be frustrated with being deceived by pics...."

I agree with the OP.

over a year ago

I've got large on my profile and plenty of full body pics so there's no surprises .

Let people describe themselves how they wish.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As with so many words in this context the meaning is entirely subjective. There is no definitive definition as to what ‘curvy’ is so it’s open to interpretation, or to misuse!

Much as many have stated above; you have to make your own judgement call and try to work out what each individual means by the term.

Personally I think that fab could do with nailing down a few more slightly more definitive options as, much as labels are not to everyone’s liking, labels and definitions are the only way that we can make judgement calls about who we want to meet.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I was tubby

over a year ago

I did actually look for lardarse but it wasn’t there so I opted for curvy.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

In the words of curvy kate - curvy is a shape not a size.

I've always listed myself as curvy and had full body pics and I'll always honestly tell people my dress size if asked but (more so on other sites) I've been messaged by profiles stating they prefer slim girls or don't want bigger than a size 10 even though I'm a size 12. I've never attempted to deceive anyone about my size but I think some people don't look properly. I guess I'm also kinda tall for a girl which might make a difference to perception.

over a year ago

"

there's someone out there for everyone

over a year ago

Curvy is a shape, not a size.

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Same with the use of average on here and other categories fab is full of people who are not totally honest so why worry just expect not to get what you expect on here.

over a year ago

I don't think curvy should be an option for men's profiles.

It's all subjective though, I've seen pics of men who call themselves athletic and in my eyes they're not but if that's how they see themselves, that's fine.

They just need a trip to Specsavers

over a year ago

I would personally say I'm curvy, even though I'm 6ft and a size 12.... Just because I can fill my underwear doesn't mean I'm a fat cow

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Curvy is a shape, not a size."

Very true, and I agree with you. However; what shape?

over a year ago

Ample explains it all

over a year ago

"I don't think curvy should be an option for men's profiles.

It's all subjective though, I've seen pics of men who call themselves athletic and in my eyes they're not but if that's how they see themselves, that's fine.

They just need a trip to Specsavers "

Hahaha love how some men think re athletic!! Think I'm curvy but as I progress through fitness lose those and become athletic

By *woPlusMore69Couple
over a year ago

Birstall

I'm no hour glass more half-pint as I'm short and fat

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hahaha love how some men think re athletic!! Think I'm curvy but as I progress through fitness lose those and become athletic "

The thought process seems to follow along the lines of; ‘darts players are athletes...right?’

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"

I’d shag you but you would have to show your gratitude

over a year ago

"Curvy is a shape, not a size.

Very true, and I agree with you. However; what shape? "

I would say all women are curvy, not a specific shape, you?

over a year ago

Hahaha love how some men think re athletic!! Think I'm curvy but as I progress through fitness lose those and become athletic

The thought process seems to follow along the lines of; ‘darts players are athletes...right?’

"

Hmmmm errmmm nope not all sportsmen are athletes

over a year ago

"

But yes you are right!!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Very true, and I agree with you. However; what shape? I would say all women are curvy, not a specific shape, you?"

Exactly, any human has curves. Therefore the definition is entirely open to interpretation and is totally subjective. This is the issue; the difference between the intention of the profile owner (whether it’s genuine or intends to mislead) and the assumption of the reader as to what the words meaning is.

By *ng1983Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

I have on our profile curvy. I guess it should be more ample (size 14/16) but I do have curves. Ample curves! We need an ample curves option!

Gem

over a year ago

"

I’d shag you but you would have to show your gratitude "

I'd give you a fist bump afterwards, would that do?

over a year ago

"I've got large on my profile and plenty of full body pics so there's no surprises .

"

If you're large there's no hope for me. You look lovely.

over a year ago

Just the way it should be kelly.. let's just all be honest!!

over a year ago

Curvy is very subjective as others have pointed out.

Maybe the answer is to have your weight listed alongside your height?

I'm 6' and 13 stone. I describe myself as average, I'm not overweight, or would describe myself as curvy, if a man can describe himself as such. Certainly not large. Nor athletic or gym fit. I do think you can get a good idea from photos anyway. If they have any.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I'm more of an equal opportunities curve pervert, both slim girls with curves and larger ladies with curves. The common denominator being curves.

over a year ago

"My curves are just in the wrong places lol"
no there not

over a year ago

"My curves are just in the wrong places lolno there not"
ok jist a few lol

over a year ago

"Do people actually look at the body descriptions? Look at the pictures and make your own mind up. I'm overweight, I'd also say I was curvy, the two aren't mutually exclusive. "

Some peoples pictures are well doctored to show what they want to show..

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I've got large on my profile and plenty of full body pics so there's no surprises .

If you're large there's no hope for me. You look lovely. "

I'm bigger than you so I'm screwed!

over a year ago

"I’m overweight but I’m still curvy. Curvy is not just one size. "

I agree and you look stunning but where does curvy end and large begin.. guess it's like most things on here.. alot of deception

over a year ago

"Oops! One of those ‘tact and diplomacy’ threads.... be prepared to be shot at OP!

I’m curvy, a few more than thin curvy but I don’t hide the fact! "

And I will take it.. it's like all the well hung guys on here with cocks of 5inch lol.. I just portray myself how I am and wont lie because I'd hate to disappoint!!

over a year ago

"Curvy is very subjective as others have pointed out.

Maybe the answer is to have your weight listed alongside your height?

I'm 6' and 13 stone. I describe myself as average, I'm not overweight, or would describe myself as curvy, if a man can describe himself as such. Certainly not large. Nor athletic or gym fit. I do think you can get a good idea from photos anyway. If they have any."

Then that can be confusing because I’m about 2 stone heavier than most people think I am. I do think it’s my boobs that add to that as they are bloody heavy. I used to be very thin and a size 8 when I was a teenager but I was still 10 stone which is normal for my height but people said I looked painfully thin.

over a year ago

I'm bigger than you so I'm screwed! "

No I'm bigger than you! And you're hot as fuck

over a year ago

Very true, and I agree with you. However; what shape? I would say all women are curvy, not a specific shape, you?

Exactly, any human has curves. Therefore the definition is entirely open to interpretation and is totally subjective. This is the issue; the difference between the intention of the profile owner (whether it’s genuine or intends to mislead) and the assumption of the reader as to what the words meaning is. "

That is right

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I've always thought curvy was a hourglass or apple shape, regardless of being a size 6 or 26.

I've a big belly, no hips or bum so definitely not curvy. Big.

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

I think fab should have some more options for this.

over a year ago

Out of curiosity have the guys had many experiences of actually meeting a woman and being shocked compared to her pictures?

Seems mostly that it's just from pics this question stems, which is fine, but stressing over the category is maybe a moot point then if photo evidence already shows a clearer picture?

By *rBBMrsLDCouple
over a year ago

Seaford

"Out of curiosity have the guys had many experiences of actually meeting a woman and being shocked compared to her pictures?

Seems mostly that it's just from pics this question stems, which is fine, but stressing over the category is maybe a moot point then if photo evidence already shows a clearer picture? "

Yes be interested to hear if this has happened.

I’ve had two guys turn up who couldn’t be further from the pictures they sent us.

over a year ago

No I'm bigger than you! And you're hot as fuck"

Red you are definitely not bigger than me!

And Miss Steel Heels I've never seen you so I can't judge.

But to be honest the older I get the less fucks I give about my fat bits

I like eating and drinking and I'm active but don't like the gym (obviously lol )

To the OP

Most women are curvy - getting het up about how someone chooses to describe themselves is nonsense

We all have preferences- I prefer taller bigger men.

It's what I find attractive.

There has to be some tall chunky men that like old fat birds like me

over a year ago

I like eating and drinking and I'm active but don't like the gym (obviously lol )

To the OP

Most women are curvy - getting het up about how someone chooses to describe themselves is nonsense

There has to be some tall chunky men that like old fat birds like me "

Wise words and all you ladies are great. I think when we get over 40 we have used up all the fucks so none to give so we are more confident about who we are x

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Out of curiosity have the guys had many experiences of actually meeting a woman and being shocked compared to her pictures?

Seems mostly that it's just from pics this question stems, which is fine, but stressing over the category is maybe a moot point then if photo evidence already shows a clearer picture?

Yes be interested to hear if this has happened.

I’ve had two guys turn up who couldn’t be further from the pictures they sent us."

We met a couple once and we recognised our drinks order before them and there were standing right where they said they’d be! Nothing like their photos or the age they’d said they were!! What’s the point in that! We did laugh all the way home (alone!) lol

over a year ago

To the OP

There has to be some tall chunky men that like old fat birds like me "

From a short stocky guy lady you look great and what a kissable pair of lips... ok both pairs

over a year ago

Its easy to stop the more curvy girls on fab. Their pictures are all close up pics.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Its easy to stop the more curvy girls on fab. Their pictures are all close up pics. "

All of us are you sure about that?

over a year ago

It’s subjective

I put large , yet some I’ve met say ‘ why ‘ and some probably think I should put fucking huge

Do we do the same post if someone states they’re attractive and we don’t think they are ?

Jesus ... it’s all subjective

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 02/12/18 14:00:16]

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Like all the descriptions on Fab it is subjective. Everyone will have their own perspective.

Best to have good full length photos.

I chose curvy as it best suits my shape. I don't see myself as average or large..I'm fit but not athletic. I have large boobs and bum / hips plus a mum tum but fairly muscular legs & arms.

Hopefully my photos show what I look like.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread