Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swinging or just shagging around

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

with a thread i saw this morning about soaps having some swinging themes, made me think

is it swinging or is it shagging about ?

i class mostly on the soaps as having fun and shagging about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When i told my doctor about fab swingers she said she thought it was for couples only. I think swingers are married couple and people who go to swingers clubs, not single women who meet men for sex.

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"When i told my doctor about fab swingers she said she thought it was for couples only. I think swingers are married couple and people who go to swingers clubs, not single women who meet men for sex."

whats the difference? i would imagine most go to a swingers club hoping for some sort of sex

over a year ago

"When i told my doctor about fab swingers she said she thought it was for couples only. I think swingers are married couple and people who go to swingers clubs, not single women who meet men for sex."

Having been around since the time when some folks called it wife swapping I and many others accepted the swinging term as an umbrella term to cover all the variations on the theme of which we all know are many xx

over a year ago

To us, swinging is swapping partners although we aren't blinkered to the fact that singles consider themselves swingers too

We're not really concerned if others see it differently, you're entitled to your own _iews

over a year ago

That's my take too. But there are people looking for single blokes to join them

Dating sites is far more rewarding for single blokes.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"To us, swinging is swapping partners although we aren't blinkered to the fact that singles consider themselves swingers too

We're not really concerned if others see it differently, you're entitled to your own _iews "

why thank you for allowing us to have _iews

what ever it is and however its labelled, its damn good fun

over a year ago

I think for some it is shagging around and dont care as long as its sex .

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

I think that is true for men in general

over a year ago

Yea, men'll shag anything!!

over a year ago

I think its up to you how you choose to label it..... it is just a label, afterall!

over a year ago

To have a label like swinger makes it easy for a fast get away after.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

do what you want to do

call it what you want to call it........

SEX.

over a year ago

Swinger is an evolving term, I think it probably used to be about couples swapping partners with other couples... but then more couples got together and had an orgy or two, wife swapper didn't fit anymore so it moved on.... then couples wanted singles to make odd numbers so invited singles into the scene, now reading the many threads from single guys it appears that for many swinger means sitting alone with your iPhone trying to find somone to shag....

For me, it allows me to be Bi whilst in a committed relationship, without the risk that the women I play with will want to get in the way of the rest of my life, and they won't get hurt emotionally either

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have never really understood the need for singles to call 1-2-1 casual sex by the term 'swinging'.... unless they are trying to create a hierarchy for casual sex and thus differentiate them selves from every other single adult who is getting their leg over without joining a swinging site.

If someone says they are a 'swinger' to me it implies they carry certain beliefs about recreational sex.... involving more than 2 people.

Labels are useful, if they mean something.... once they become so diluted to incorporate everyone, just for the sake of some people not feeling excluded, they lose their meaning and thus lose their purpose.

Post new Message to Thread