Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Les Mills??

Jump to newest

By *issT35 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Received a message last night from a fellow fabbers, who told me I should try Les Mills???

No idea what this means, can anyone shed some light on this?? Is this some new slang terminology?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

LesMills do Fitness workouts similar to insanity there main ones are bodypump, grit and Spin.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perved your pics...you don't need it

By *issT35 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"LesMills do Fitness workouts similar to insanity there main ones are bodypump, grit and Spin."

Thanks for the explanation, seems like I was just being insulted then!! What a nice man!!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"LesMills do Fitness workouts similar to insanity there main ones are bodypump, grit and Spin."

They are really good... other versions are also available

Nita

By *amb210Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Cheeky sod...

I know they do it at the Nuffield Beehive but no need for you by the looks of it!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"LesMills do Fitness workouts similar to insanity there main ones are bodypump, grit and Spin.

Thanks for the explanation, seems like I was just being insulted then!! What a nice man!! "

you didn't post on a fitness thread or anything...he just sent you that out of the blue? Strange .

Nita

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Hello...Les mills here... fancy a fuck?

By *issT35 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"LesMills do Fitness workouts similar to insanity there main ones are bodypump, grit and Spin.

Thanks for the explanation, seems like I was just being insulted then!! What a nice man!!

you didn't post on a fitness thread or anything...he just sent you that out of the blue? Strange .

Nita "

No I've never asked for any fitness advice, just a random out of the blue message from a guy I've not had any contact with before!

over a year ago

Nita

No I've never asked for any fitness advice, just a random out of the blue message from a guy I've not had any contact with before! "

Cheeky bugger

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Nita

No I've never asked for any fitness advice, just a random out of the blue message from a guy I've not had any contact with before!

Cheeky bugger"

You sure he is being cheeky? Or does he just get turned on by the type of girls who LesMills and Reebok (the sponsors of LesMills) promote on the videos, adverts and Posters

P.s. What is it with women involved with LesMills fancying the French LesMills instructor Raymon?

over a year ago

Thanks for the explanation, seems like I was just being insulted then!! What a nice man!! "

You don't need it. Although I can think of a wotkout we could do together

over a year ago

*workout

By *kinkycpleCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We love it I often do the bodypump class and sometimes spin.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"We love it I often do the bodypump class and sometimes spin."

Do you know your favorite release for pump or spin is?

over a year ago

I instruct body pump and core

Love them!!

over a year ago

Nita"

I teach at the pods and riddings

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Nita

I teach at the pods and riddings"

I have never Les Mills core before. At our gym they have cut all the grit classes and replaced them with body balance.

Post new Message to Thread