Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting verified?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is not as easy as i thought, i have verified by picture, but getting verified by other users ( which i get the impression is the important one) is proving to be a bit of a mission. Finding hard to get anyone to chat to me, maybe because im not as above mentioned! seems a bit of a vicious circle. Help!! lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Get in the chatrooms on cam, and someone should be kind enough to veri you

over a year ago

thanks, will keep trying that one

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"Get in the chatrooms on cam, and someone should be kind enough to veri you "

Either that or they block you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't worry about it. We never take any notice of verifications on the grounds that we don't know the verifiers and we are not interested in what complete strangers have to say about other complete strangers.

If we take that attitude then there are probably other people who do too.

over a year ago

"Don't worry about it. We never take any notice of verifications on the grounds that we don't know the verifiers and we are not interested in what complete strangers have to say about other complete strangers.

If we take that attitude then there are probably other people who do too."

Well fingers crossed then, thanks

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Don't worry about it. We never take any notice of verifications on the grounds that we don't know the verifiers and we are not interested in what complete strangers have to say about other complete strangers.

Some people place great stock in verifications - we said we didn't want to meet a couple and they replied saying that we were obviously fake as hadn't been verified for a while! I do look at others as we were thinking of meeting a couple a bit ago, they said they always played safe but had a few verifications from people who stated they only played bareback! From that aspect they can be pretty useful. We would and have met people with no verifications as well. Z

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This is not as easy as i thought, i have verified by picture, but getting verified by other users ( which i get the impression is the important one) is proving to be a bit of a mission. Finding hard to get anyone to chat to me, maybe because im not as above mentioned! seems a bit of a vicious circle. Help!! lol "

when it comes to help here is my rule of thumb...

if it "whinge" is as long as the "profile" (your shop window so to speak) then you are not doing the best to help yourself.......

over a year ago

Some people place great stock in verifications - we said we didn't want to meet a couple and they replied saying that we were obviously fake as hadn't been verified for a while! I do look at others as we were thinking of meeting a couple a bit ago, they said they always played safe but had a few verifications from people who stated they only played bareback! From that aspect they can be pretty useful. We would and have met people with no verifications as well. Z"

Thanks, seems like patience is needed

over a year ago

"This is not as easy as i thought, i have verified by picture, but getting verified by other users ( which i get the impression is the important one) is proving to be a bit of a mission. Finding hard to get anyone to chat to me, maybe because im not as above mentioned! seems a bit of a vicious circle. Help!! lol

when it comes to help here is my rule of thumb...

if it "whinge" is as long as the "profile" (your shop window so to speak) then you are not doing the best to help yourself......."

I'll bare that in mind, thanks

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

cant see that a cam veri will help u that much to be honest. They are more use for women and couples...

over a year ago

"cant see that a cam veri will help u that much to be honest. They are more use for women and couples...

"

Seems like the vicious circle, continues to turn haha

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"cant see that a cam veri will help u that much to be honest. They are more use for women and couples...

Seems like the vicious circle, continues to turn haha "

erm no...go to a social,meet ppl in real life,veris dont have to be off someone who u have fucked

over a year ago

I could have written this...and have.

over a year ago

I could have written this...and have. "

this is our view too

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Some people can be on months before getting verified, (via meeting) Lots of ladies are looking for the same as you so just be patient, your time will come. That said, some people choose to take their time re meeting, chatting to lots of people getting to know somone, deciding if you will be compatible etc. God luck

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Good luck even

over a year ago

"Some people can be on months before getting verified, (via meeting) Lots of ladies are looking for the same as you so just be patient, your time will come. That said, some people choose to take their time re meeting, chatting to lots of people getting to know somone, deciding if you will be compatible etc. God luck "

Thanks thats good and positive to know

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Seems like the vicious circle, continues to turn haha

erm no...go to a social,meet ppl in real life,veris dont have to be off someone who u have fucked"

i issue most of my veris off the coffee meet i insist on before a play meet. imho knowing someone will turn up on time to a public place, be well turned out and groomed, be pleasant company and look like their pics is what i, as a single female, want to know.

the play part can be so very individual that i don't want to know if another woman has cum 15 times in an hour with someone. if the lust on meeting is not there for me i can't tell another woman if it will be there for her. but what i can tell her is that he doesn't seem like an axe murderer or a social inept and that he hasn't misrepresented himself on his profile!

so though a few of the guys i've veried have got references to performance, most are based on the social impression.

as has been said before, get to a couple of socials and get yourself known. its a great way for a single guy to get play invites too...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

btw take a peek in 'uk' forum. theres a wigan social coming up...

over a year ago

Seems like i will have to look into these social meets, all a bit new to me but i shall have to try and get introduced to these things. Eveyones comments and suggestions have been and will be apreciated, thanks

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

When i first joined, i went into the chatrooms for chats and someone was kind enough to verify me. Hopefully nice person will do the same for you.

Post new Message to Thread