Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is 2012 the end

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

has then say 2012 is the end of the world so make the most of the time we all have

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2012 is not going to see the end of the world.

At the very worst it will see the end of mankind, but even if all life on this planet dies out, the world will still be here..........

over a year ago

2012 is the year of positivity, try it it may just change yer life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/01/12 01:14:40]

over a year ago

Well for some strange reason my Mayan calendar only has 51 weeks!!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

God that depression seeps

over a year ago

Talk about downer! The year has only just started! Lol

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"has then say 2012 is the end of the world so make the most of the time we all have"
???

What?

over a year ago

"has then say 2012 is the end of the world so make the most of the time we all have"

..and you were complaining of not getting any meets and nobody listening to you a few days ago. I can see why!

over a year ago

2012 IS GOING TO BE WHAT YOU MAKE IT ....... Only you have the power ... to make things better or not its up to you.

over a year ago

looking at the things going on in the world it really wouldnt suprise me, but dont let it get you down, there is nothing we can do about it, so we intend to have as much fun as we can

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bloody hell, thought it was ment to be a happy day today, new beginnings and everything

over a year ago

HA HA ! END OF THE WORLD ! MUST TREAT EVERYDAY AS IT IS MY LAST ! bloody hell . ALREADY DO ! fun laughs and more fun . PLEASE XXXX

over a year ago

Talk about being negative.... What will be will be why worry

over a year ago

Life's a gamble go for it xxxx

over a year ago

The OP sounds like a right bundle of fun

over a year ago

I remember similar hysteria surrounding the end of 1999 and beginning of year 2000. Who remembers the Y2K bug that would bring down aeroplanes and stop the world dead in its track? LOL

Look at it this way the Mayans created their calendar of celestial events hundreds of years ago and then used it to predict these event years into the future. Imagine some over zealous mayan mathematician using the formulae and patterns just discovered to predict future events.... they get a bit carried away and before you know it they've done the calendar for the next 1000 years! Someone must have told them to stop as the point has been proven. Its all a load of BUL*£$IT this end of the world stuff

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I remember similar hysteria surrounding the end of 1999 and beginning of year 2000. Who remembers the Y2K bug that would bring down aeroplanes and stop the world dead in its track? LOL

Look at it this way the Mayans created their calendar of celestial events hundreds of years ago and then used it to predict these event years into the future. Imagine some over zealous mayan mathematician using the formulae and patterns just discovered to predict future events.... they get a bit carried away and before you know it they've done the calendar for the next 1000 years! Someone must have told them to stop as the point has been proven. Its all a load of BUL*£$IT this end of the world stuff "

Considering how many times our calendar has changed since some Mayan chipped out a bit of stone, I'm pretty sure we should have exploded or sunk into chaos years ago.

I'm looking forward to lots of fun in 2012. After all, if it is to be my last then surely it's better to spend it well, instead of depressed and sad.

over a year ago

Quick anyone want sex? Make the most of it. Happy new year everyone sorry its late only just got in .....

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

Last NY I made plans for 2011.

All the work ones only half done.

Social ones were exceeded beyond wildest expectations.

Shows what a difference enthusiasm can make.

2012, wilder and better,

Post new Message to Thread