Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ahhh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just over a week till my Xmas do, just saying!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Fingers crossed for you.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I hope it goes well

over a year ago

Me too, I feel the cold in my bones when I’m outside so I’m gonna wear my tight black leather trousers cos they make my arse look good and keep my lower region like a sweat box, gonna wear a lacy white vest/bodysuit cos it makes my boobs look big and lovely.

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Haha that sounds like a perfect combination.

Enjoy

Lex

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a simply christmassy brilliant time

over a year ago

"Just over a week till my Xmas do, just saying! "

fingers crossed for you!!!

over a year ago

Hope it goes well, and you don't get trapped in a lingerie section of a shop.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Hope it goes to plan OP

over a year ago

Bit like goung on holiday 30 days to early lol

over a year ago

Yay. It should like one of those films where we all come along and hopefully he’ll lift you up, twirl you around and kiss you and we can all applaud and cheer

Good luck

over a year ago

I’m full up with flu, aching bones, cough, sneezing and sniffling, look ghostly white and ill Hope it shifts before Saturday!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck

over a year ago

"I’m full up with flu, aching bones, cough, sneezing and sniffling, look ghostly white and ill Hope it shifts before Saturday!"
I know that feeling. If you find a cure before then let me know.

Good luck x

over a year ago

"I’m full up with flu, aching bones, cough, sneezing and sniffling, look ghostly white and ill Hope it shifts before Saturday!"

Hope you get better soon, before Saturday hopefully

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Vicks First Defence does work if you catch it early enough but it sounds like its too late for that....I found Manflu shots really good when I actually caught a cold, and the worst should be over by the weekend! Get some Lemsip max strength caspsules for the party lol!! Fingers crossed!!

over a year ago

Eeek it’s tomorrow!

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Eeek it’s tomorrow! "

Imagine if he brings a date

over a year ago

"Eeek it’s tomorrow!

Imagine if he brings a date "

Oh don’t, that would be awful. He’ll be in work in an hour I’m gonna fish for information.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

So are you intending on getting him into bed that night or going to play by the couple of dates rule once you know he's interested?

over a year ago

Just need to know if he’s interested, wouldn’t mind a spoon at the end of the night but no fucking.

over a year ago

Women work in strange ways

over a year ago

Or would even aiming to sleep next to him in bed be a bit much for him to consider me date worthy?

over a year ago

This saga is going on longer than Strictly Come Dancing.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Just need to know if he’s interested, wouldn’t mind a spoon at the end of the night but no fucking. "

I like that, build it up a bit

over a year ago

"Or would even aiming to sleep next to him in bed be a bit much for him to consider me date worthy?"

I’ve slept with everyone I’ve been in a relationship with (4?) on the first date

over a year ago

"Or would even aiming to sleep next to him in bed be a bit much for him to consider me date worthy?

I’ve slept with everyone I’ve been in a relationship with (4?) on the first date "

And by slept I mean had sex with, and shared a bed with.

over a year ago

"Eeek it’s tomorrow! "

I have felt this excited in years

over a year ago

"Just need to know if he’s interested, wouldn’t mind a spoon at the end of the night but no fucking.

I like that, build it up a bit "

He’s said we can go back to his for drinks afterwards but we means the group we’re out with.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Just need to know if he’s interested, wouldn’t mind a spoon at the end of the night but no fucking.

He’s said we can go back to his for drinks afterwards but we means the group we’re out with. "

That's ok, if he's giving the signals there will be somewhere you can sneak away for a smooch like a pair of teenagers if you've been flirting all night everyone will expect it

over a year ago

He’s said we can go back to his for drinks afterwards but we means the group we’re out with. "

Can you not just be honest with him? A lady at work told me a few weeks ago that shes fancied me for ages... we're still friends after all

over a year ago

Are work relationships allowed at your place of work OP?

Is he your manager? He might feel it was an abuse of his power if he did anything with you, even if he really liked you.

over a year ago

Start yawning as people begin to leave and he might offer you a bed for the night

over a year ago

Aarrgghhhh please don't leave! I love your stories and advice. I hope he shags you so you can stay on here.

over a year ago

"Just over a week till my Xmas do, just saying!

Yay. It should like one of those films where we all come along and hopefully he’ll lift you up, twirl you around and kiss you and we can all applaud and cheer

Good luck "

Oh god yes!!

over a year ago

Good luck! Knock him dead

over a year ago

He’s got a date Sunday, it’s a first date so doesn’t look good for me!

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m rooting for you lady. Don’t think too much on the first date. Most of us have had more first dates than second dates.

over a year ago

At least it means he's in the market

over a year ago

"He’s got a date Sunday, it’s a first date so doesn’t look good for me! "

With hindsight, perhaps striking sooner would have been prudent?

over a year ago

Well make sure he goes home with you sat night then! And make him forget all about that Sunday date

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

It's only a first date, nothing established, prove yourself to be the better option

over a year ago

The fact it's a first date means he's still fair game. Get in there! The date should spur you on to be brave before your chance is gone.

over a year ago

You need to live up to your user name then on Saturday when everyone goes back to his place. Let everyone else leave,then tie him to his bed, bash his ankles and then no first date for him on Sunday

over a year ago

He knows I fancy him.

over a year ago

"He’s got a date Sunday, it’s a first date so doesn’t look good for me!

Well make sure he goes home with you sat night then! And make him forget all about that Sunday date "

But maybe let him go on top! lol

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Eeek it’s tomorrow! "

Eeek good luck, what are you wearing?

over a year ago

This should be made into a film the length this has gone on for...

....admittedly a straight to TV movie...but a movie all the same. Depends on the outcome as to what classification it gets

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

You should have moved quicker! Everyone said this would happen if you left it till now.

You need to pull it out the bag Saturday night. Become a reason for him to cancel

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"He knows I fancy him. "

Is that a recent revelation for him?

over a year ago

"This should be made into a film the length this has gone on for...

....admittedly a straight to TV movie...but a movie all the same. Depends on the outcome as to what classification it gets "

Yep! If she leaves without telling us the outcome I shan’t ever sleep again!

over a year ago

"Eeek it’s tomorrow!

Eeek good luck, what are you wearing? "

Tight black leather trousers, white lace bodysuit and heels.

over a year ago

"He knows I fancy him.

Is that a recent revelation for him?"

Only lately I’d say for sure, like the last couple of weeks.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Eeek it’s tomorrow!

Tight black leather trousers, white lace bodysuit and heels. "

Ooh nice, how can he resist you?

over a year ago

How do you know he has a date? Did he tell you directly?

Knock him dead on the night out. Make him gagging for you but just act aloof. He had his chance and he missed it.

He might be wary because you work together. As much as I'm an old romantic I think you should kick him to the kerb OP. Find the kind of man that will make an effort to get you because he wants you so much he can't help himself. Unrequited lust is shit. x

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Eeek it’s tomorrow!

Tight black leather trousers, white lace bodysuit and heels. "

Think you need to run it past the forum. Post that up

over a year ago

Knock him dead on the night out. Make him gagging for you but just act aloof. He had his chance and he missed it.

He might be wary because you work together. As much as I'm an old romantic I think you should kick him to the kerb OP. Find the kind of man that will make an effort to get you because he wants you so much he can't help himself. Unrequited lust is shit. x"

He told someone else but I was in earshot. I’ve been friend zoned, think he knows I fancy him now so today he was on about this personal trainer guy from another centre saying shit like you’d like so and so, you two would get on great. You don’t say shit like that to someone you’re romantically interested in. Then he said tomorrow would be a good laugh we’re all mates, he was talking to 4 of us but still included me when he said mates!

Thing is he’s so bloody loyal he’s probably loyal to this bird he’s gonna have a date with and they aren’t even anything yet. When he was with his bird he hardly talked and definitely didn’t flirt with me like he does now.

Fuck it, I haven’t been out out properly around bars for years, I’ll pull someone!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

He might be wary because you work together. As much as I'm an old romantic I think you should kick him to the kerb OP. Find the kind of man that will make an effort to get you because he wants you so much he can't help himself. Unrequited lust is shit. x

He told someone else but I was in earshot. I’ve been friend zoned, think he knows I fancy him now so today he was on about this personal trainer guy from another centre saying shit like you’d like so and so, you two would get on great. You don’t say shit like that to someone you’re romantically interested in. Then he said tomorrow would be a good laugh we’re all mates, he was talking to 4 of us but still included me when he said mates!

Thing is he’s so bloody loyal he’s probably loyal to this bird he’s gonna have a date with and they aren’t even anything yet. When he was with his bird he hardly talked and definitely didn’t flirt with me like he does now.

Fuck it, I haven’t been out out properly around bars for years, I’ll pull someone! "

He's giving you clear indication that he's not interested. Accept defeat graciously.

I hope you have a good night out.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You should have moved quicker! Everyone said this would happen if you left it till now.

You need to pull it out the bag Saturday night. Become a reason for him to cancel "

Agreed! Knock him dead on Saturday!

over a year ago

Fuck it, I haven’t been out out properly around bars for years, I’ll pull someone!

He's giving you clear indication that he's not interested. Accept defeat graciously.

I hope you have a good night out."

I know, you don’t match make for someone you’re interested in. I don’t even want to go now!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I know, you don’t match make for someone you’re interested in. I don’t even want to go now! "

Give it the evening as planned and see what happens. You'll probably put out 'not interested' vibes now and he'll chase you lol!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Go and have a good time, regardless of this person, you never know what may happen

over a year ago

I do get a lot of male attention when I go out. Use this opportunity to go on the pull!

over a year ago

I know, you don’t match make for someone you’re interested in. I don’t even want to go now!

Give it the evening as planned and see what happens. You'll probably put out 'not interested' vibes now and he'll chase you lol!"

Yes! I was just gonna say play it that way

over a year ago

I know, you don’t match make for someone you’re interested in. I don’t even want to go now! "

Go out and have a blast. Pretty sure you don't drink but if you do have any, don't go near him.

Hope you meet someone amazing.

over a year ago

My tarot cards are playing tricks on me. Just done a spread and they all say massively attracted to me!!

over a year ago

Ideal scenario would be he’s looking for my reaction, like hoping I’d say I’m not interested in any other guys kind of thing! Yes no?

over a year ago

"Ideal scenario would be he’s looking for my reaction, like hoping I’d say I’m not interested in any other guys kind of thing! Yes no?"

If he was doing that he's a game player. You deserve much better than a man like that.

Maybe he has a small dick and he plays games with women to boost his ego.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I do get a lot of male attention when I go out. Use this opportunity to go on the pull!"

Exactly

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

He may not make it to Sunday...

over a year ago

I’m in a bad position now I think, I’m in the friend zone.

over a year ago

"I’m in a bad position now I think, I’m in the friend zone. "

Time to put him to rest

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Has he mentioned what the girl he's going on a date with is like? Just to gauge what his type is.

Is he the type of guy who has dozens of gorgeous women trying to get his attention?

over a year ago

"Has he mentioned what the girl he's going on a date with is like? Just to gauge what his type is.

Is he the type of guy who has dozens of gorgeous women trying to get his attention?"

Nope, his ex bird looks like a normal average looking bird. Plus he’s quite short, although he is handsome.

I’ve no idea what this date looks like, I’d probably be better looking!

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Maybe he thinks you wouldn't actually be interested in him? We're pretty shit at reading signals sometimes!

over a year ago

If he has told you that it sounds like he isn't interested in you in "that" way...someone who fancies you wouldn't tell you they have a date with someone else... Well not if they had a decent bone in their body.

over a year ago

I’m gathering a small Harem of men to bump into whilst I’m out!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I’m gathering a small Harem of men to bump into whilst I’m out!"

you enjoy

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I’m gathering a small Harem of men to bump into whilst I’m out!"

Only a small one?

over a year ago

Good Luck Annie, go get your man

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Good Luck Annie, go get your man "

He might be the unlucky one though unless he wants his bumhole licking

over a year ago

Bisto

over a year ago

"I’m gathering a small Harem of men to bump into whilst I’m out!

Only a small one? "

Well about 35!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I’m gathering a small Harem of men to bump into whilst I’m out!

Only a small one?

Well about 35!"

if you get through one an hour that will keep you busy right through Sunday and into Monday morning

over a year ago

"Vicks First Defence does work if you catch it early enough but it sounds like its too late for that....I found Manflu shots really good when I actually caught a cold, and the worst should be over by the weekend! Get some Lemsip max strength caspsules for the party lol!! Fingers crossed!!"

Swear by Vicks first defence not had a cold in over a year!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I would like to know how miss Wilkes got on last night.. fingers crossed for a good result

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Ooo the suspense

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

It's like wait for Apollo eight to get round the moon

over a year ago

"It's like wait for Apollo eight to get round the moon"

She might still be spooning.

I hope she met someone super hot and work guy was jealous and stomped off in a cider fuelled grump. And that she's decided to stay on the forums because she loves us. Sundays won't be the same without her roasties.

OP I also need to know if you sorted your crappy ex and he's paying his way. Send a letter to the universe again.

over a year ago

I declined mine

Post new Message to Thread