Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Silence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Silence is golden lol .... Wonder what time the dirty stop outs will surface from the beach party? Did they all behave disgracefully? Is mr notts in one piece? Who did what or whom? lol .... come on hurry up lets have the goss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

god yeah. i wanna hear all the goss too.

sitting here patiently anticipating

over a year ago

lol...

Ohhhh Guys... They were all Wussies.. The one who di make an attempt ended up doing a vanishing act... (now you see her now you don't)

They truly thought they'd managed to scare me enough into not going.. Ohhh So wrong eh lol.

It also seems some people thought my imagination was over ripe pmsl.. and Mrs Notts was perhaps some hired hooker maybe.. or worse, a figment... a rumour that needs a little deeper digging to see where it started maybe lol.. Saddo!!

But yeah... Lovely people, a lovely night.. and some surprises thrown in.. a Birthday cake.. and some light snogs.. Even Madchick pmsl..

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

More than one vanishing act! Notts??;-)

LOL

Was fun to meet you (and the lovly Mrs Notts) at last.

over a year ago

"More than one vanishing act! Notts??;-)

LOL

Was fun to meet you (and the lovly Mrs Notts) at last. "

We didn't err.. dissapear, we had another smaller function to attend...

Mrs Notts and a certain other young lady were in serious need of attention lol... Would have been rude not to eh

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

"Silence .... "

.... I kiiiiiilllllll you!!!

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

LOL

Mrs Notts and a certain other young lady were in serious need of attention lol... Would have been rude not to eh "

Ok, I will believe you but...

You will not hear the end of this, too much opportunity for fun.

LOL

over a year ago

LOL

Mrs Notts and a certain other young lady were in serious need of attention lol... Would have been rude not to eh

LOL

"

Ohhhh come on now lol... did you see them, how could I refuse??

besides... Mrs Notts can shout louder than you lot lol.. and it was midnight

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im up.........just about

Loads and loads of gossip but im saying noootthhhinnnnggg

Loads of fun too

over a year ago

"Im up.........just about

Loads of fun too "

Now... Its got to be said... You are one cute lady!!

Ohhhhh Yes... I would have made gossip with you lol...

over a year ago

"lol...

Ohhhh Guys... They were all Wussies.. The one who di make an attempt ended up doing a vanishing act... (now you see her now you don't)

They truly thought they'd managed to scare me enough into not going.. Ohhh So wrong eh lol.

It also seems some people thought my imagination was over ripe pmsl.. and Mrs Notts was perhaps some hired hooker maybe.. or worse, a figment... a rumour that needs a little deeper digging to see where it started maybe lol.. Saddo!!

But yeah... Lovely people, a lovely night.. and some surprises thrown in.. a Birthday cake.. and some light snogs.. Even Madchick pmsl.. "

Some one would have to have a vivid imagination to make you up Notts pmsl xx

over a year ago

"

Some one would have to have a vivid imagination to make you up Notts pmsl xx "

Vivid... I like that lol.. Vivid is good!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Im up.........just about

Loads of fun too

Now... Its got to be said... You are one cute lady!!

Ohhhhh Yes... I would have made gossip with you lol...

"

Do you know something? I don't know where the time went,one minute it was 12 in the afternoon and the next it was 1 in the morning and they were trying to chuck me off the swing

I had'nt nearly finished the cheeky buggers

over a year ago

"

Do you know something? I don't know where the time went,one minute it was 12 in the afternoon and the next it was 1 in the morning and they were trying to chuck me off the swing

"

Aww... well i'm sure you'd have carried on elsewhere... I my head you did lol.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Aww... well i'm sure you'd have carried on elsewhere... I my head you did lol. "

It was lovely to meet you and Mrs Notts at last even if it was just very briefly,well it seemd very brief but I seemed to have lost all concept of time

over a year ago

"

It was lovely to meet you and Mrs Notts at last even if it was just very briefly,well it seemd very brief but I seemed to have lost all concept of time "

Tis ok... (Sobs) can take a hint... I'm not bitter lol..

But thank you (and err.. whoever else ) for my cake... It was a lovely thought from all concerned

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

It was lovely to meet you and Mrs Notts at last even if it was just very briefly,well it seemd very brief but I seemed to have lost all concept of time

Tis ok... (Sobs) can take a hint... I'm not bitter lol..

But thank you (and err.. whoever else ) for my cake... It was a lovely thought from all concerned"

The man at Asda said hes glad you enjoyed it

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

LOL

LOL

"

hey hey hey whats this ...you didnt do a runner did ya notts lol ...what was it the strapon or the cake up the bum ...lmao

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Silence ....

.... I kiiiiiilllllll you!!!"

Oh I love that sketch

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch "

go on what scared him the most let it out i got this view of maddie chasing him with the black assassin and a lump of cake in her hand pmsl

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

go on what scared him the most let it out i got this view of maddie chasing him with the black assassin and a lump of cake in her hand pmsl

"

I dunno! was too busy having fun.......I do remember the ckae though it was the only thing I ate in 24 hrs............eating is for wimps PMSL

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

I dunno! was too busy having fun.......I do remember the ckae though it was the only thing I ate in 24 hrs............eating is for wimps PMSL "

lol so you stayed till the end then hun ...??? and with no sustainance except what was on offer ...sounds like a great night lol

over a year ago

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

I dunno! was too busy having fun.......I do remember the ckae though it was the only thing I ate in 24 hrs............eating is for wimps PMSL "

you got cake???? i must have missed it lol xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

I dunno! was too busy having fun.......I do remember the ckae though it was the only thing I ate in 24 hrs............eating is for wimps PMSL

lol so you stayed till the end then hun ...??? and with no sustainance except what was on offer ...sounds like a great night lol "

we were there at 12 in the afternoon to help set up and were kicked out of a room as they were closing at about half 1 the following morning.........it was a fabulous day and night

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

I dunno! was too busy having fun.......I do remember the ckae though it was the only thing I ate in 24 hrs............eating is for wimps PMSL you got cake???? i must have missed it lol xxx "

did most of it go up his bum then ?? lol ...

over a year ago

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

lol so you stayed till the end then hun ...??? and with no sustainance except what was on offer ...sounds like a great night lol

we were there at 12 in the afternoon to help set up and were kicked out of a room as they were closing at about half 1 the following morning.........it was a fabulous day and night "

ditto ....and still recovering

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

we were there at 12 in the afternoon to help set up and were kicked out of a room as they were closing at about half 1 the following morning.........it was a fabulous day and night "

wow ...awww poor you and no food ...except a big chocolate cake .....

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Silence ....

Oh I love that sketch

we were there at 12 in the afternoon to help set up and were kicked out of a room as they were closing at about half 1 the following morning.........it was a fabulous day and night ditto ....and still recovering "

above and beyond the call of duty y;all and impressive ...medals aplenty for your magnificent efforts x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There was loads of food I just kept missing it

I do remember someone with a sausage in their mouth at one point.....but they had all gone by the time I went to look for one myself

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"There was loads of food I just kept missing it

I do remember someone with a sausage in their mouth at one point.....but they had all gone by the time I went to look for one myself "

i would of made sure you had a sausage hpc ...may the dorises hang there heads in shame ,......lol

Post new Message to Thread