FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daddy daughter date night (NOT DD/lg related!)

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Just getting ready to take my dad out for dinner and it's silly how excited I am.

As some of you may remember he's had a bit if a health scare recently but it all seems to be going well and he's getting back to normal duties lol

It's not often I get to spend time with him without my sisters or the grandkids being around.

Do you do anything special with your parents/kids?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Aww lovely have a fabulous night Evie with your Dad x

over a year ago

"Just getting ready to take my dad out for dinner and it's silly how excited I am.

As some of you may remember he's had a bit if a health scare recently but it all seems to be going well and he's getting back to normal duties lol

It's not often I get to spend time with him without my sisters or the grandkids being around.

Do you do anything special with your parents/kids? "

I have weekends away with each of my girls separately. I love it and also with my mum quite often.

over a year ago

I'm going karaokeing with my kids tonight, although, I'm not sure my son is coming. There will only be one grandchild present.

over a year ago

I went on holiday this year with all my children and grandchildren; it was lovely.

over a year ago

I do as much with my son as possible. He lives here half the week so I try an make sure we at least go out and do some thing together at least once a week.

I didn’t have that with my dad so I know what it’s like to miss that time.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Have a lovely time. I reckon I need to arrange a daddy daughter day out!

over a year ago

evesham

I had to fight with him to allow it to be my treat! He treats us all so much and doesn't like to let us pay for things!

We do things as a family together a lot but sometimes a bit of one in one time is needed.

It's the same with my mum, I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"I had to fight with him to allow it to be my treat! He treats us all so much and doesn't like to let us pay for things!

We do things as a family together a lot but sometimes a bit of one in one time is needed.

It's the same with my mum, I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks. "

Sounds a lot like my family. My dad would fight to give us his shoes if he had nothing else. The first man I ever loved

over a year ago

evesham

"I had to fight with him to allow it to be my treat! He treats us all so much and doesn't like to let us pay for things!

It's the same with my mum, I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks.

Sounds a lot like my family. My dad would fight to give us his shoes if he had nothing else. The first man I ever loved "

That's beautiful x

over a year ago

Enjoy it. I've lost both my parents and step parent I regret not spending more time with them

over a year ago

evesham

"Enjoy it. I've lost both my parents and step parent I regret not spending more time with them"

Yeah this last year has highlighted just how previous time is x

over a year ago

Daddy daughter one IN one time is the best way to show your bond and love xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Daddy daughter one IN one time is the best way to show your bond and love xx"

What do you mean by one in one ?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Daddy daughter one IN one time is the best way to show your bond and love xx"

I believe you mean one on one.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Daddy daughter one IN one time is the best way to show your bond and love xx

I believe you mean one on one."

Or, one to one.

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

Hope you had a nice time

Sadly my Dad had passed over so I won’t have any more trips out with him

I visit my mam a few times a week, and we do lunch every few weeks

Loved ones are precious, we need to make the most of the time we have together while we can

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

When I was younger my dad and I used to go to a local baseball games, we had season tickets. Then did a weekend in Chicago for a major league game.

Then we used to do movies every Sunday up until covid hit and he had a stroke/heart attack in 2020. He passed away this past January.

over a year ago

Parent and child time is good. My son lives with his partner but we have the same tastes in books and movies so we occasionally go to the cinema but more often than not he'll simply come round and we'll watch a movie or play a video game or even just chat. It's funny how things change he's my son and I'll still do anything for him but as he's gotten older he's become a friend as well as my son. I love his partner she's an absolute sweetheart and because of her I now know what having a daughter feels like and I love spending time with both of them. I do however cherish the time we spend with just us even if its just for a quick coffee. I never got on with my dad so in some ways maybe this is me making up for that but my one piece of advice to everyone is to cherish and spend time with those you love because one day either you or them won't be there any more and all that's left will be the memories you have made.

over a year ago

Hope you had a lovely time. My youngest is in Cologne at a Gaming convention and the teaser trailer for the game he and his company have been working on was the opening scenes to the convention....me and my eldest turned it into a pizza night and celebrated alongside it

over a year ago

Our youngest daughter been into motorbikes for few years I used to take her on the back of mine when she was little and enjoyed that. Now she has full licence we often go for a ride just the two of us Always find somewhere to have a coffee and a meal. It is great to have time just the two of us more special since she moved out. Also she always comes to me first if she has any problems.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

I'm estranged from mine, that's the way I like it, and that's the way it's gonna stay! - fem.

over a year ago

evesham

Today's daddy daughter the involves us going to get our diabetic retinopathy scans done in town. Not strictly daddy daughter time as his wife has to drive us

over a year ago

Love the heading better be clear on here

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Wish I could, but now as an orphan I will never get that opportunity again

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Today's daddy daughter the involves us going to get our diabetic retinopathy scans done in town. Not strictly daddy daughter time as his wife has to drive us "
go for a nice meal afterwards

over a year ago

One thing I always took for granted was being a child of my parents and always thinking they’d be here forever. My dad isn’t my biological father but has been around since I ever remember and 4 years old I lost my mum. It was horrific and I always wished I’d paid more attention to her, I can’t bring myself to delete her number from my phone and I won’t. She was a massive part of our childrens young baby life. I wish she could come back but it’s now turned into happy memories and thinking of the nice things we all did rather than the painful memories of her passing.

Post new Message to Thread