Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pimp my bride

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

are we the only ones that think a lot of profiles on ere are about advertisin their wives 4 sex. we post pics of both of us as we are a cpl we do apreciate the need sometimes 4 discresios but at least if ur ad says ur a cpl my wife wants to see wot u look like too play the game folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincessvenusCouple
over a year ago

Hull

its a women thing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This has been done to death, but frankly I think you do those so called wives an injustice, with most couples it's the female that has most of the say anyway

over a year ago

well we havent done it to death and quite frankly i have more respest 4 my wife than advertisin jus her im sure even the women want to see wot the partners look like

over a year ago

"are we the only ones that think a lot of profiles on ere are about advertisin their wives 4 sex. we post pics of both of us as we are a cpl we do apreciate the need sometimes 4 discresios but at least if ur ad says ur a cpl my wife wants to see wot u look like too play the game folks "

I agree with the OP ... If I play as part of a couple it's strange that the females pics are displayed yet the male's have to be asked for. It's not a huge problem tho.

over a year ago

jus food 4 thought is all ill always request a pic of both or some other kind of verification b4 any discussion bout meetin takes place

over a year ago

"well we havent done it to death and quite frankly i have more respest 4 my wife than advertisin jus her im sure even the women want to see wot the partners look like"

The thread has been done to death, I didn't say you .... What I am saying is that it's a pretty big assumption to say that guys advertise their wives for sex. Maybe it goes on but not on the scale you suggest. Nothing wrong in seeing what the male half looks like, which is why for example, our profile clearly states we have face pics of us both in private for those we may meet to view. debs btw

over a year ago

"are we the only ones that think a lot of profiles on ere are about advertisin their wives 4 sex. we post pics of both of us as we are a cpl we do apreciate the need sometimes 4 discresios but at least if ur ad says ur a cpl my wife wants to see wot u look like too play the game folks

I agree with the OP ... If I play as part of a couple it's strange that the females pics are displayed yet the male's have to be asked for. It's not a huge problem tho. "

It's back to the old thing though .... each to their own, people do things in a way that suits them not to please others, if those others are not happy with that, don't message/reply/contact or whatever the case may be .... simples

over a year ago

"are we the only ones that think a lot of profiles on ere are about advertisin their wives 4 sex. we post pics of both of us as we are a cpl we do apreciate the need sometimes 4 discresios but at least if ur ad says ur a cpl my wife wants to see wot u look like too play the game folks

I agree with the OP ... If I play as part of a couple it's strange that the females pics are displayed yet the male's have to be asked for. It's not a huge problem tho.

It's back to the old thing though .... each to their own, people do things in a way that suits them not to please others, if those others are not happy with that, don't message/reply/contact or whatever the case may be .... simples "

I couldn't have put either of those posts more succinctly. Strikes me as odd that someone needs to comment on how other people display their profiles if they are happy with how they display their own. Smacks of condescension in my opinion.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's back to the old thing though .... each to their own, people do things in a way that suits them not to please others, if those others are not happy with that, don't message/reply/contact or whatever the case may be .... simples

I couldn't have put either of those posts more succinctly. Strikes me as odd that someone needs to comment on how other people display their profiles if they are happy with how they display their own. Smacks of condescension in my opinion."

Am I to assume that the OP is saying my wife is "for sale"?

"pimp", and "advertise" seem to smack of the word prostitution.

over a year ago

chuffing hell just name the price...i go to the highest bidder....but how long he keeps me before i nag him to death is another question

ammmmmmmmmmm boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd

over a year ago

Maybe the woman is shown alot more in profiles because their what the majority of people are looking for most of all?

Some couples who have a straight male state they are looking for single guys so obviously no sex will take place between the two men involved. So surely the woman, who is getting all the attention will want to 'advertise' (sorry for that term) herself more as she is the focus of the meet, and the single guy will respond alot more to her than her male partner.

A similar situation can arise with couples looking for couples and couples looking for single females. Though i realise these have different issues and the male partner does involve himself alot more in the equation. But saying that i have seen so many single/attached women saying their looking for another woman so again the female becomes the main focus of a profile.

I know this is not always the case and it's only observations coming from a single guy. Though we all know the ladies have the power in the world of swinging and all things sex related lol.

over a year ago

"chuffing hell just name the price...i go to the highest bidder....but how long he keeps me before i nag him to death is another question

ammmmmmmmmmm boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd"

Show us your bum for five bob then !

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be an add for a wedding gangbang....could be fun.

over a year ago

"When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be an add for a wedding gangbang....could be fun. "

Yeah ....... FAB pics to show the grandkids

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

"When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be an add for a wedding gangbang....could be fun.

Yeah ....... FAB pics to show the grandkids "

You hear strange things up our way...bit rural. Fun for all the family.

over a year ago

"When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be an add for a wedding gangbang....could be fun.

You hear strange things up our way...bit rural. Fun for all the family."

And the chickens?

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

You hear strange things up our way...bit rural. Fun for all the family.

And the chickens? "

Chickens? Is that a new kink I havent heard of or actual chickens?

Not to say that I've ever heard of anyone playing with chickens outside a petting zoo mind.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Maybe the woman is shown alot more in profiles because their what the majority of people are looking for most of all?

Some couples who have a straight male state they are looking for single guys so obviously no sex will take place between the two men involved. So surely the woman, who is getting all the attention will want to 'advertise' (sorry for that term) herself more as she is the focus of the meet, and the single guy will respond alot more to her than her male partner.

A similar situation can arise with couples looking for couples and couples looking for single females. Though i realise these have different issues and the male partner does involve himself alot more in the equation. But saying that i have seen so many single/attached women saying their looking for another woman so again the female becomes the main focus of a profile.

I know this is not always the case and it's only observations coming from a single guy. Though we all know the ladies have the power in the world of swinging and all things sex related lol.

"

This has got to be one of the most sensible and intelligent replies to a thread i have ever come across - and I have to say that I totally agree! Wish there were more of you!

over a year ago

"Maybe the woman is shown alot more in profiles because their what the majority of people are looking for most of all?

This has got to be one of the most sensible and intelligent replies to a thread i have ever come across - and I have to say that I totally agree! Wish there were more of you!"

his wife or g/f most prob told him what to say

over a year ago

I totally misunderstood this thread, I had the wife resprayed and new "go faster" stripes fitted.

By *lirties4uCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Did you jack her up at the back as well?? Whats her standing 1/4?? Whats the bodywork like??

over a year ago

"Did you jack her up at the back as well?? Whats her standing 1/4?? Whats the bodywork like??"

Tidy body, runs a sub 10 sec 1/4, but only if the Hunky guy is at the other end of the 1/4 !!!

over a year ago

This has got to be one of the most sensible and intelligent replies to a thread i have ever come across - and I have to say that I totally agree! Wish there were more of you!

his wife or g/f most prob told him what to say "

No, as i'm single i did it all by myself!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

No, as i'm single i did it all by myself! "

Has any one told you that you have a look of Robbie Williams?

over a year ago

"

Has any one told you that you have a look of Robbie Williams?"

I have been told that before but i just dont see it myself...unless you were saying i look like a talentless, bloated fool lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

I have been told that before but i just dont see it myself...unless you were saying i look like a talentless, bloated fool lol "

No - not at all - just had a quick look at your pe and thought you had a look of him - i didn't intend to offend!

over a year ago

"

I have been told that before but i just dont see it myself...unless you were saying i look like a talentless, bloated fool lol

No - not at all - just had a quick look at your pe and thought you had a look of him - i didn't intend to offend!"

Noooo you haven't offended me one bit. It seems my lol and smiley face didn't show i was only joking. So please don't think you have offended me - quite the opposite actually.

Took a look at your profile too and i can see you guys have alot of fun!!!

over a year ago

No, as i'm single i did it all by myself! "

ok i apologise to yer mother then hun

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

No - not at all - just had a quick look at your pe and thought you had a look of him - i didn't intend to offend!

Noooo you haven't offended me one bit. It seems my lol and smiley face didn't show i was only joking. So please don't think you have offended me - quite the opposite actually.

Took a look at your profile too and i can see you guys have alot of fun!!!"

lol - that profile tells only a very limited story - but thank you!

over a year ago

ok i apologise to yer mother then hun"

Stop being so mischievous! I know it's hard to believe but there are intelligent guys out there.....no really there is lol

over a year ago

"

lol - that profile tells only a very limited story - but thank you! "

Now you can't say that and just leave it there!!! Limited stories are no good so tell me!!!! Or email but i wont sleep unless i know now lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Yes - at the last count there were 4! yourself included of course!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

Now you can't say that and just leave it there!!! Limited stories are no good so tell me!!!! Or email but i wont sleep unless i know now lol"

Oh no - i can't kiss and tell - but we have a lot more playmates and fun that is shown on this site - this is just a small snap shot - god - that sounds awful!!!!

over a year ago

"

Now you can't say that and just leave it there!!! Limited stories are no good so tell me!!!! Or email but i wont sleep unless i know now lol

Oh no - i can't kiss and tell - but we have a lot more playmates and fun that is shown on this site - this is just a small snap shot - god - that sounds awful!!!!"

No it sounds great! I'm glad you guys are having fun.

Hold on are you sure your not having my share of fun too...that explains alot...phew i thought i was me lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

Oh no - i can't kiss and tell - but we have a lot more playmates and fun that is shown on this site - this is just a small snap shot - god - that sounds awful!!!!

Hold on are you sure your not having my share of fun too...that explains alot...phew i thought i was me lol"

Robbie, we live only once - we want to have fun - and we do!!!! Yippeeeee!

over a year ago

"

Hold on are you sure your not having my share of fun too...that explains alot...phew i thought i was me lol

Robbie, we live only once - we want to have fun - and we do!!!! Yippeeeee!"

Gimme my share of fun back.....fun hoggers! Good on you both though im slightly jealous

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

Gimme my share of fun back.....fun hoggers! Good on you both though im slightly jealous "

Don't be jealous - terrible thing that! You may want to feel sorry for our victims - look on it that way!

over a year ago

"

Gimme my share of fun back.....fun hoggers! Good on you both though im slightly jealous

Don't be jealous - terrible thing that! You may want to feel sorry for our victims - look on it that way!"

What the hell do you do to the people you meet then! Are they under the patio as we speak????

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"

Don't be jealous - terrible thing that! You may want to feel sorry for our victims - look on it that way!

What the hell do you do to the people you meet then! Are they under the patio as we speak????"

Concrete wellies up here mate and in Wombwell Reservoir

Post new Message to Thread