By *icecouple561 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What is it? I've noticed it advertised as a treatment for eyebrows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They use a blade to slice ink into your skin. Like tattoos but a slice to make it finer and look like hairs/ eyebrows.

over a year ago

I don’t think it looks that good up close, but maybe I’ve never seen it done well.

over a year ago

I have it done and I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. I have had one person say that it was nice to see a girl with natural eyebrows .. I didn't have the heart to tell her I have had them done lol.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought it was small roller skates

#oldgit

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I had it done over two years ago, they’re only just starting to fade now. I’m not vain, but I have a habit of pulling out my eyebrows until I have bald patches

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"They use a blade to slice ink into your skin. Like tattoos but a slice to make it finer and look like hairs/ eyebrows.

"

Ouch!

I'll stick with my monobrow thanks.

By *oxtonMan
over a year ago

Some where in West Yorkshire

"I had it done over two years ago, they’re only just starting to fade now. I’m not vain, but I have a habit of pulling out my eyebrows until I have bald patches "
This might sound funny coming from a guy but i've got the same habit of pulling my eyebrows out lol.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"They use a blade to slice ink into your skin. Like tattoos but a slice to make it finer and look like hairs/ eyebrows.

"

Does it hurt?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don’t think it looks that good up close, but maybe I’ve never seen it done well. "

I've never knowingly seen it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have it done and I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. I have had one person say that it was nice to see a girl with natural eyebrows .. I didn't have the heart to tell her I have had them done lol. "

. You must have had it done really well.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I thought it was small roller skates

#oldgit"

I was quite surprised to find eyebrows were involved

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I thought it was done kind of extreme sport before I opened the thread

over a year ago

My friend does microblading and I don't like it personally, I think it looks 'too liney'. I have mine threaded and tinted every 4 weeks and have an eye lash lift at the same time xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I had it done over two years ago, they’re only just starting to fade now. I’m not vain, but I have a habit of pulling out my eyebrows until I have bald patches "

I was a teenager in the 70s we used to pluck our eyebrows so thin that you could barely see them.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ouch!

I'll stick with my monobrow thanks."

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I thought it was done kind of extreme sport before I opened the thread "

Olympic microblading champion

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My friend does microblading and I don't like it personally, I think it looks 'too liney'. I have mine threaded and tinted every 4 weeks and have an eye lash lift at the same time xxx "

I wax mine and tint them if I remember

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Does it hurt? "

I fell asleep getting mine done...

over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I had it done over two years ago, they’re only just starting to fade now. I’m not vain, but I have a habit of pulling out my eyebrows until I have bald patches This might sound funny coming from a guy but i've got the same habit of pulling my eyebrows out lol. "

I thought it was just me

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Does it hurt?

I fell asleep getting mine done..."

can't be that bad then

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I have never heard of this. It sounds painful!

over a year ago

Does it hurt?

can't be that bad then "

My sister is head to toe in tattoos, had both nipples pierced, tongue, lip fillers and she said of all things she's had done, microblading hurts a lot!

over a year ago

After some consideration.

No thanks

over a year ago

"I have it done and I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. I have had one person say that it was nice to see a girl with natural eyebrows .. I didn't have the heart to tell her I have had them done lol.

. You must have had it done really well. "

Yeah I love it, it last about 2 years and costs £100 the first time then 40 each top up after that

over a year ago

Does it hurt?

can't be that bad then

My sister is head to toe in tattoos, had both nipples pierced, tongue, lip fillers and she said of all things she's had done, microblading hurts a lot! "

Argh that's put me off trying it then. Some of my tattoos hurt really bad and some didn't at all. Suppose it depends on the body location.

over a year ago

I had my eyebrows done and my top eyeliner.

Don’t recommend the eyeliner as it hurt like fuck.

By *oxtonMan
over a year ago

Some where in West Yorkshire

"I had it done over two years ago, they’re only just starting to fade now. I’m not vain, but I have a habit of pulling out my eyebrows until I have bald patches This might sound funny coming from a guy but i've got the same habit of pulling my eyebrows out lol.

I thought it was just me"

I stopped biting my nails and started picking my eyebrows out instead and still do lol. Strange thing to do but i'm glad that someone else does it.

over a year ago

"I have it done and I get so many compliments on my eyebrows. I have had one person say that it was nice to see a girl with natural eyebrows .. I didn't have the heart to tell her I have had them done lol.

Yeah I love it, it last about 2 years and costs £100 the first time then 40 each top up after that

"

In Liverpool you won’t get much change from £300 to get them done by someone reputable

over a year ago

In Liverpool you won’t get much change from £300 to get them done by someone reputable "

Is that because they do their brows 3x bigger?

I'd love to try it but I'm too scared if it went wrong.

over a year ago

In Liverpool you won’t get much change from £300 to get them done by someone reputable

I'd love to try it but I'm too scared if it went wrong. "

It does hurt but we'll worth it. Only use someone who has a portfolio of their work and the qualifications. If anyone wants a recommendation in or around Southampton I'm happy to advise who did mine.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Does it hurt?

can't be that bad then

My sister is head to toe in tattoos, had both nipples pierced, tongue, lip fillers and she said of all things she's had done, microblading hurts a lot! "

She sounds like she would know. I wasn't considering it anyway but I'm definitely not now.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have never heard of this. It sounds painful! "

Doesn't it!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I had my eyebrows done and my top eyeliner.

Don’t recommend the eyeliner as it hurt like fuck. "

A friend had eyeliner done and said it hurt

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman
over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Yes it hurts

They are using a blade to slice into your brow

It flipping kills and everyone I know whose had it done says the same

Not sure I would endure it again

over a year ago

I'd love to try it but I'm too scared if it went wrong. "

No it’s what good reputable technicians charge

over a year ago

"

Can I ask where you get yours done please? Couldn't message privately to ask.

over a year ago

If it hurts it’s because the tech doing it isn’t using the correct numbing agent.

I had mine done yesterday, she had to keep stopping as I was giggling as it tickled. At no point did I feel any pain at all.

Today I have amazing brows it does sting a little but no more than a paper cut would.

Post new Message to Thread