FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it just me or do overs do the same :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I come on fab and start reading these forums and messages etc, I always get rock hard. I can happily stay on fab for a good 4 hours at one time, and will be hard start till finish.. I also have a lot of precum and so I seep for all that time and when I stand up again I have a big wet patch and have to go wipe myself down!

No word of a lie, been serious lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would be worried if i started to get hard, id think riga mortice had set in

over a year ago

"I would be worried if i started to get hard, id think riga mortice had set in "

Haha i like, you can stick a strap-on on instead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When I come on fab and start reading these forums and messages etc, I always get rock hard. I can happily stay on fab for a good 4 hours at one time, and will be hard start till finish.. I also have a lot of precum and so I seep for all that time and when I stand up again I have a big wet patch and have to go wipe myself down!

No word of a lie, been serious lol xx"

other not over

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

To be honest, on the forums i dont find anything sexual. If there is a post about something sexual i tend to answer it just as fact. Most stuff i just pee myself laughing at the humour of people on here. But then im not 22 with raging hormones

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"To be honest, on the forums i dont find anything sexual. If there is a post about something sexual i tend to answer it just as fact. Most stuff i just pee myself laughing at the humour of people on here. But then im not 22 with raging hormones "

+1

over a year ago

"To be honest, on the forums i dont find anything sexual. If there is a post about something sexual i tend to answer it just as fact. Most stuff i just pee myself laughing at the humour of people on here. But then im not 22 with raging hormones

+1 "

haha that is true, its mainly all those sexy pics that get me going :p

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

some people are obviously easily pleased!

over a year ago

"some people are obviously easily pleased!"

Visually yes, in terms of my desires and passion etc it takes a lot more

over a year ago

"To be honest, on the forums i dont find anything sexual. If there is a post about something sexual i tend to answer it just as fact. Most stuff i just pee myself laughing at the humour of people on here. But then im not 22 with raging hormones

+1 "

But when you two gorgeous young things reach 22, next year, perhaps your hormones will start to rage...;-) xxx

over a year ago

+1 "

+2

over a year ago

"To be honest, on the forums i dont find anything sexual. If there is a post about something sexual i tend to answer it just as fact. Most stuff i just pee myself laughing at the humour of people on here. But then im not 22 with raging hormones "

Likewise, yet to come across anything written on these forums that turn me on, but as said not 22 with raging hormones.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

+1

But when you two gorgeous young things reach 22, next year, perhaps your hormones will start to rage...;-) xxx"

Get your coat, youve just pulled

over a year ago

i've just started reading some of the stories some which get me a bit

but the forums in general are just amusing

over a year ago

Forums are fun and frivolous, they amuse me most of the time, however, I have yet to find posts that arouse me.

Erotic writing can get me going in no time though.

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"I would be worried if i started to get hard, id think riga mortice had set in "

Riga mortice? What's Latvian woodwork got to do with it?

over a year ago

Nope not me

over a year ago

sounds like you need a cold shower

over a year ago

The pics i can maybe understand but the forums??

Bloody glad that dont happen ta me when i reads em xx xx

over a year ago

Sorry but it doesn't do it for me!

over a year ago

the forums are just for fun - don't find anything sexually exciting in there except maybe a few of the avatars.

that said, adult talk be it written, via cam or on the phone does absolutely nothing for me - in fact i just find it frustrating.

i'm a tactile man and i like all my senses to be heightened, not just some of them.

i get turned on by being next to someone, kissing them, touching them, feeling them pressed into me, smelling them, responding to their touch and seeing them respond to mine

over a year ago

Sounds like there should be more robust age verification.

Post new Message to Thread