Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shit bags

Jump to newest

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It has taken millions of years for humans to evolve to be the top species on this planet..

But recently something odd has happened, we have been relegated to second place, duped by our bestest buddy, or so we thought he was..

We have become second class, the shit wallahs to a lesser species..

To man's best friend, the dog.

Just look at a dogs face, that smug satisfaction on his canine face as his human slave takes out the little bag, picks up the steaming pile and then merrily gets dragged along by fido, 10 paces behind while swinging the still warm sack of brown stuff in hand.

I for one will not be duped and will never have a dog.. cats, they are the way forward, they come and go as they please, expect nothing beyond food and bugger off next door to have a crap..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

.. and then human hangs it on a tree or in a nearby bush. The dirty bastard!

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

"It has taken millions of years for humans to evolve to be the top species on this planet..

But recently something odd has happened, we have been relegated to second place, duped by our bestest buddy, or so we thought he was..

We have become second class, the shit wallahs to a lesser species..

To man's best friend, the dog.

Just look at a dogs face, that smug satisfaction on his canine face as his human slave takes out the little bag, picks up the steaming pile and then merrily gets dragged along by fido, 10 paces behind while swinging the still warm sack of brown stuff in hand.

I for one will not be duped and will never have a dog.. cats, they are the way forward, they come and go as they please, expect nothing beyond food and bugger off next door to have a crap.. "

just make sure ya cat don't come shitting on my garden ,my dog likes to play with them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

".. and then human hangs it on a tree or in a nearby bush. The dirty bastard! "

Haha did anyone else just read that comment in fast show style

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

".. and then human hangs it on a tree or in a nearby bush. The dirty bastard! "

Perhaps Christmas themed bags would be appropriate this time of year, all those coloured shit bags would look very festive...

Post new Message to Thread