Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you?

Jump to newest

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Imagine if in the future, by the wonders of modern science, you could learn your exact date of death ...would you want to know?

Say the choices were you could be told the year, the exact date or could remain oblivious.

What would you choose?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont want to know

over a year ago

No its the second biggest surprise in life (after your first orgasm) better to leave it a surprise for me.

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

100% yes, to be able to plan your life would be great. Although I don't want to know if I would be seriously ill

over a year ago

Nope, its bad enough waiting for a taxi to turn up !

over a year ago

"Imagine if in the future, by the wonders of modern science, you could learn your exact date of death ...would you want to know?

Say the choices were you could be told the year, the exact date or could remain oblivious.

What would you choose?"

Xmas day they'd never forget that one

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

I think I'd want to know. Not sure if just the year, or the exact date, but I might actually change a few things in my life. I mean, why save to have money twenty years from now if I'm going to die within a year?

I'd spend more on travel and less on things I'd use for decades (I don't tend to buy much in general, so when I do, I buy things that last forever).

It might change my goal of buying a house, and I'd quit my job and live off what I have now.

By *prilprincessTV/TS
over a year ago

Swindon

No to all

I dont wanna know the future at all

By *prilprincessTV/TS
over a year ago

Swindon

"Nope, its bad enough waiting for a taxi to turn up ! "

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm in two minds...in one way you'd be able to plan stuff.

But in another way it would always be in the back of your mind...five years left, four, three, two one...

over a year ago

It's bad enough when I have to get up earlier than planned and clock watch all night so I'd rather not know as would always be counting down

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Hell no. If I’m going to go just let it come and get me I don’t want to spend years / months of misery counting the days down to my demise

over a year ago

"It's bad enough when I have to get up earlier than planned and clock watch all night so I'd rather not know as would always be counting down "

I would do exactly the same. Id be pacing around a room looking at my watch waiting for it to happen lol

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Definitely not, one of the things that keeps us going is thinking that we always have more time. We don't of course, we're all going to die at some point, but that illusion that we're all going to die happy, old, and fulfilled is what keeps us living.

over a year ago

Nope - having had a death in the family recently ive decided that I don’t what to know when it’s gonna happen.

over a year ago

Could not think of a worse thing to be told

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I would like to know the exact date so that I can prepare myself and get all my stuff sorted so no one has to bother about it after I’m not here. I’d not waste my money on stuff I won’t be needing and I’d sell my house and go off on loads of holidays with people that I love.

over a year ago

Yes I'd like to know. I would want to be in the house and not out on the street for a stranger to find. I wouldn't tell anyone that I knew tho x

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Absolutely not. It can remain a surprise.

over a year ago

"I would like to know the exact date so that I can prepare myself and get all my stuff sorted so no one has to bother about it after I’m not here. I’d not waste my money on stuff I won’t be needing and I’d sell my house and go off on loads of holidays with people that I love. "
damn what a thoughtful answer and I'm not just saying that because you're a sexy woman with boobs

over a year ago

Nope. Watch any interview with some one on death row. They all say the same thing....knowing the exact date you’ll die is worse than the death sentence being handed to them in the first place.

By *otplumMan
over a year ago

Margate

"Nope. Watch any interview with some one on death row. They all say the same thing....knowing the exact date you’ll die is worse than the death sentence being handed to them in the first place. "

Precisely this

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Nope. Watch any interview with some one on death row. They all say the same thing....knowing the exact date you’ll die is worse than the death sentence being handed to them in the first place. "

But they are in prison with nowhere to go and nothing to do. If you’re a free person you have more choices and can make the most of your time.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I would like to know the exact date so that I can prepare myself and get all my stuff sorted so no one has to bother about it after I’m not here. I’d not waste my money on stuff I won’t be needing and I’d sell my house and go off on loads of holidays with people that I love. damn what a thoughtful answer and I'm not just saying that because you're a sexy woman with boobs "

I’m not taking you on holiday

over a year ago

No I wouldn’t want to know.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Too close for comfort .. no thank you I would not like to know.

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Conversely, how many people (not in prison) have put off doing or saying important things because they assume they have lots of time left...and then find they actually don't?

Not having the chance to say I love you, or I'm sorry, or just even goodbye?

over a year ago

"Nope. Watch any interview with some one on death row. They all say the same thing....knowing the exact date you’ll die is worse than the death sentence being handed to them in the first place.

Conversely, how many people (not in prison) have put off doing or saying important things because they assume they have lots of time left...and then find they actually don't?

Not having the chance to say I love you, or I'm sorry, or just even goodbye?"

yes their is that, it's a sad thing death I havnt really experienced it much yet fortunately

over a year ago

I would want to know the exact date and start a countdown on an app on my phone. organise a party without telling anyone the reason why and then when the time came I would take my own life. Then everyone will forever ask themselves did I die because I knew I was going to die or did I die at that time because I planned it.

over a year ago

"Nope. Watch any interview with some one on death row. They all say the same thing....knowing the exact date you’ll die is worse than the death sentence being handed to them in the first place.

Not having the chance to say I love you, or I'm sorry, or just even goodbye?"

Which is precisely why you should live each day as if it's your last

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Not having the chance to say I love you, or I'm sorry, or just even goodbye?

Which is precisely why you should live each day as if it's your last"

Wise words, but people generally don't.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Imagine if in the future, by the wonders of modern science, you could learn your exact date of death ...would you want to know?

What would you choose?"

nope...

Post new Message to Thread