FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do aggressive people think aggression and anger will make people meet them?

Jump to newest

By *uss.in.boots OP   Woman
over a year ago

Warwick

Surely people can’t be that deluded can they?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes. They are it’s all over forums at moment I’m afraid. We need more tea and love

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a no from me

over a year ago

It’s the alpha males isn’t it?

over a year ago

I’m too exhausted for anger or aggression

Let’s have a love in

over a year ago

"It’s the alpha males isn’t it?"

Hahahaha!

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Because they do. Right!

over a year ago

"Surely people can’t be that deluded can they?"
they don't think before they act aggressive people tend to be thoughtless

over a year ago

We all have moment of anger, and some deal with it better than others.

If someone sends a angry message I'd just block.i received a few and I never replied to them just blocked.

The internet allows someone to act differently to a point without any come back.

In person face to face I'm sure most people you currently disagree with may be different towards you once you've met.

I get angry ,angry at work,missing deadlines and I'm under pressure a lot with my new business.

It's tougher than I thought so I have vented my rage and regretted it straight after.

I just hope people see the real me.

over a year ago

"Yes. They are it’s all over forums at moment I’m afraid. We need more tea and love "

I try to spread tea and love. Mostly tea

By *orthern PowerhouseMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"It’s the alpha males isn’t it?"

No its not that its just some peoples mental attitude thinking they can bully people into things an alpha doesn't need to as he is self confident and usually caring towards women he is just assertive with other males.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If it's from messages I have a solution..

Block those genders..My account message filters and apply appropriately.

if you wish to communicate with that gender you can still message those that interest you.

I suggest it often.. few seem to choose to do it.

If it's forum posts if their views are polar opposites to yours . it's a useful filter in itself as you'd likely be incompatible

over a year ago

"We all have moment of anger, and some deal with it better than others.

If someone sends a angry message I'd just block.i received a few and I never replied to them just blocked.

The internet allows someone to act differently to a point without any come back.

In person face to face I'm sure most people you currently disagree with may be different towards you once you've met.

I get angry ,angry at work,missing deadlines and I'm under pressure a lot with my new business.

It's tougher than I thought so I have vented my rage and regretted it straight after.

I just hope people see the real me.

"

Great points.

Everyone gets angry at some point. If people just see the anger and not the human being behind it, are they worth worrying about?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Stems from Butt Hurt.

By *orthern PowerhouseMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Stems from Butt Hurt. "

That could well have something to do with it.

over a year ago

They don't, they just don't have the coping mechanisms or social skills to interact any other way.

A large section of society are unable to debate differing perspectives or needs and they've been taught to shout louder or intimidate to get what they want.

Avoid!

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman
over a year ago

Cumbria

" They don't, they just don't have the coping mechanisms or social skills to interact any other way.

A large section of society are unable to debate differing perspectives or needs and they've been taught to shout louder or intimidate to get what they want.

Avoid!"

A new generation with a shouting culture is upon us then?

over a year ago

" They don't, they just don't have the coping mechanisms or social skills to interact any other way.

Avoid!"

^This.

By *ufdiverMan
over a year ago

Stoke on trent

That's why there is so much violence everywhere.

over a year ago

It's full of the funny bunch online... Far worse individuals on regular dating apps in my experience....

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

At least you know where you stand with aggressive people. It’s the snidey ones that are more dangerous.

over a year ago

Grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"At least you know where you stand with aggressive people. It’s the snidey ones that are more dangerous. "

I am not keen on snidey ones but intrigued as to why they are more dangerous than aggressive ones?

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"At least you know where you stand with aggressive people. It’s the snidey ones that are more dangerous.

I am not keen on snidey ones but intrigued as to why they are more dangerous than aggressive ones?"

They can chip away at someone bit by bit until there’s no fight left. It happens without the receiver knowing in some instances. I’d much rather someone wore their aggression on their sleeve so I can swerve them.

over a year ago

A love in with tea and cake, that’s the way forward

over a year ago

Someone said that I seem angry, I don’t get it. Cantancerous perhaps, frustrated probably, but not angry and certainly not aggressive.

When I was much younger I got into a few scrapes, but that was like 30 years ago...

over a year ago

"At least you know where you stand with aggressive people. It’s the snidey ones that are more dangerous.

I am not keen on snidey ones but intrigued as to why they are more dangerous than aggressive ones?

They can chip away at someone bit by bit until there’s no fight left. It happens without the receiver knowing in some instances. I’d much rather someone wore their aggression on their sleeve so I can swerve them. "

I get that I suppose I tend to avoid the snidey ones as soon as they start but I see your point some can be subtle then chip away.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I may get lambasted for saying this, but it has been my experience that a lot of the most aggressive messages and reactions I've gotten are from gym freaks. A polite no thank you reply to a 'I'm in a hotel in your area tonight' message from some big muscle-bound guy will inevitably result in a rant about how lucky I should feel at my age/with such a fat arse that anyone wants to meet me at all, and tell me I'm a time waster and/or everything that's wrong with Fab. The amount of status updates I've even seen lately from guys along the lines of 'ugly women nobody would look at only they're on here' has been steadily rising, and it's nearly always from guys with gym bod pics. Not all... But damn close to it. I often wonder... If they get that aggressive about someone saying no thanks in a message... How scary must it feel to have to say no in person if you do meet them and don't click??

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrr "

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I may get lambasted for saying this, but it has been my experience that a lot of the most aggressive messages and reactions I've gotten are from gym freaks. A polite no thank you reply to a 'I'm in a hotel in your area tonight' message from some big muscle-bound guy will inevitably result in a rant about how lucky I should feel at my age/with such a fat arse that anyone wants to meet me at all, and tell me I'm a time waster and/or everything that's wrong with Fab. The amount of status updates I've even seen lately from guys along the lines of 'ugly women nobody would look at only they're on here' has been steadily rising, and it's nearly always from guys with gym bod pics. Not all... But damn close to it. I often wonder... If they get that aggressive about someone saying no thanks in a message... How scary must it feel to have to say no in person if you do meet them and don't click?? "
Could be the roid rage that

over a year ago

"I may get lambasted for saying this, but it has been my experience that a lot of the most aggressive messages and reactions I've gotten are from gym freaks. A polite no thank you reply to a 'I'm in a hotel in your area tonight' message from some big muscle-bound guy will inevitably result in a rant about how lucky I should feel at my age/with such a fat arse that anyone wants to meet me at all, and tell me I'm a time waster and/or everything that's wrong with Fab. The amount of status updates I've even seen lately from guys along the lines of 'ugly women nobody would look at only they're on here' has been steadily rising, and it's nearly always from guys with gym bod pics. Not all... But damn close to it. I often wonder... If they get that aggressive about someone saying no thanks in a message... How scary must it feel to have to say no in person if you do meet them and don't click?? "

Funnily a woman I know who is in the "BBW" category told me that the amount of hate messages she got from gym freaks was in the dozens....

Poor behaviour in my opinion

over a year ago

That's why I think women should always think of abusive messages as a kind of positive. It proves they were right to turn him down - they should trust their gut feeling.

Imagine how it would have been if they'd met someone like that.

over a year ago

"I may get lambasted for saying this, but it has been my experience that a lot of the most aggressive messages and reactions I've gotten are from gym freaks. A polite no thank you reply to a 'I'm in a hotel in your area tonight' message from some big muscle-bound guy will inevitably result in a rant about how lucky I should feel at my age/with such a fat arse that anyone wants to meet me at all, and tell me I'm a time waster and/or everything that's wrong with Fab. The amount of status updates I've even seen lately from guys along the lines of 'ugly women nobody would look at only they're on here' has been steadily rising, and it's nearly always from guys with gym bod pics. Not all... But damn close to it. I often wonder... If they get that aggressive about someone saying no thanks in a message... How scary must it feel to have to say no in person if you do meet them and don't click??

Funnily a woman I know who is in the "BBW" category told me that the amount of hate messages she got from gym freaks was in the dozens....

Poor behaviour in my opinion"

It is as is referring to people as freaks out if interest why is it unacceptable to insult one group of people yet ok to insult another?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

It's not just men. I avoid shouty, entitled, arrogant asshats of all genders.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Must work or they wouldn't try it.

I can tell you being respectful does not work that much either.

over a year ago

"I may get lambasted for saying this, but it has been my experience that a lot of the most aggressive messages and reactions I've gotten are from gym freaks. A polite no thank you reply to a 'I'm in a hotel in your area tonight' message from some big muscle-bound guy will inevitably result in a rant about how lucky I should feel at my age/with such a fat arse that anyone wants to meet me at all, and tell me I'm a time waster and/or everything that's wrong with Fab. The amount of status updates I've even seen lately from guys along the lines of 'ugly women nobody would look at only they're on here' has been steadily rising, and it's nearly always from guys with gym bod pics. Not all... But damn close to it. I often wonder... If they get that aggressive about someone saying no thanks in a message... How scary must it feel to have to say no in person if you do meet them and don't click??

It is as is referring to people as freaks out if interest why is it unacceptable to insult one group of people yet ok to insult another? "

Because it's a forum and people on forums have double standards

over a year ago

It is as is referring to people as freaks out if interest why is it unacceptable to insult one group of people yet ok to insult another?

Because it's a forum and people on forums have double standards "

Not a pleasant guy are you then oh dear oh dear.

over a year ago

Because it's a forum and people on forums have double standards Not a pleasant guy are you then oh dear oh dear. "

I think you'd have an argument with your own shadow.

over a year ago

Because it's a forum and people on forums have double standards Not a pleasant guy are you then oh dear oh dear.

I think you'd have an argument with your own shadow. "

No just more respect for other people as to refer to them as "freaks". No you are an unplesent thing your own words condemn you.

over a year ago

Because it's a forum and people on forums have double standards Not a pleasant guy are you then oh dear oh dear.

I think you'd have an argument with your own shadow.

No just more respect for other people as to refer to them as "freaks". No you are an unplesent thing your own words condemn you. "

I'm sure I'll go to Hell then...

over a year ago

"Yes. They are it’s all over forums at moment I’m afraid. We need more tea and love

I try to spread tea and love. Mostly tea"

I'm gonna hire me a new waiter!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Oh the irony

over a year ago

There's a helluvva lot of aggression from folks bemoaning aggression on here of late, be it passive or overt...

over a year ago

"Oh the irony "

I'm condemned...

By *arly StagesCouple
over a year ago

Penwortham

It does seem that there are a good number of quite aggressive demanding profiles out there. Personally we don't find they attract us at all. Would much rather natural easy going people.

over a year ago

"There's a helluvva lot of aggression from folks bemoaning aggression on here of late, be it passive or overt... "

*disclaimer: No fab folk were harmed and no aggression was used in the making of this post*

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"There's a helluvva lot of aggression from folks bemoaning aggression on here of late, be it passive or overt...

*disclaimer: No fab folk were harmed and no aggression was used in the making of this post*"

over a year ago

"Surely people can’t be that deluded can they?"

Does your arse have its own gravity?

Because I find myself drawn to it.....

over a year ago

There's aggressive men who think they're entitled, there's aggressive women whose entire profiles are one long rant in capitals.

I couldn't be arsed with chatting to any of the miserable sods tbf, so I don't.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"It’s the alpha males isn’t it?

No its not that its just some peoples mental attitude thinking they can bully people into things an alpha doesn't need to as he is self confident and usually caring towards women he is just assertive with other males. "

My thoughts, your words.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"It’s the alpha males isn’t it?

No its not that its just some peoples mental attitude thinking they can bully people into things an alpha doesn't need to as he is self confident and usually caring towards women he is just assertive with other males.

My thoughts, your words."

Though I would've gone for "respectful" instead of "caring".

By *carlettVanillaWoman
over a year ago

Gloucesterish

[Removed by poster at 29/10/18 23:27:10]

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

Wayne County springs to mind xxxx off

By *carlettVanillaWoman
over a year ago

Gloucesterish

This !!!

Avoid!"

Post new Message to Thread