Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do people not realize??

Jump to newest

By *ichaelangela OP   Couple
over a year ago

notts

That if you are visiting a town that is not in the area you are from, you need to change your location so your status update shows on where you are visiting??

like today, showing on Nottingham status updates... "visiting Birmingham and looking for meets"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"That if you are visiting a town that is not in the area you are from, you need to change your location so your status update shows on where you are visiting??

like today, showing on Nottingham status updates... "visiting Birmingham and looking for meets""

Don't give away the secrets!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yeah those make me laugh too... I see them on my local updates all the time.

Another one that makes me giggle are the ones that say 'x/y pm me please, I'm outside your age range'. They don't seem to realise that if they don't match someone's looking for preferences, their status message won't appear in their updates

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Another one that makes me giggle are the ones that say 'x/y pm me please, I'm outside your age range'. They don't seem to realise that if they don't match someone's looking for preferences, their status message won't appear in their updates "

But... but... They need to be told what they are missing out on!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"

Another one that makes me giggle are the ones that say 'x/y pm me please, I'm outside your age range'. They don't seem to realise that if they don't match someone's looking for preferences, their status message won't appear in their updates

But... but... They need to be told what they are missing out on!"

The best ones of all are the follow-up status messages calling someone stuck up for not responding to the first message, which they couldn't possibly have seen... Face palm giggles!!!

Local updates can be so very entertaining!

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"That if you are visiting a town that is not in the area you are from, you need to change your location so your status update shows on where you are visiting??

like today, showing on Nottingham status updates... "visiting Birmingham and looking for meets""

Fuck forgot that, ok anyone else here in Mongolia?

over a year ago

We all learnt something new about the site that we were doing wrong. Some people understand how things work better than others. There are features and functions that take years for some to find out and others have used them from day one as for them it's intuitive.

Good were all different. Thank god we don't all laugh at others and some can laugh at themselves. It's a great and varied world we live in.

over a year ago

"We all learnt something new about the site that we were doing wrong. Some people understand how things work better than others. There are features and functions that take years for some to find out and others have used them from day one as for them it's intuitive.

Good were all different. Thank god we don't all laugh at others and some can laugh at themselves. It's a great and varied world we live in. "

Absolutely. It is so brilliant that there are those on here that do not learn that filters and blocks are not supposed to be worked around.

over a year ago

Isnt that only if you want to be found though.

Post new Message to Thread