Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Send pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Send a pic with message guaranteed reply. Hmmm really?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only time you are guaranteed a reply is if the person you message thinks you are attractive and a potential meet... And they don't lose your message

over a year ago

"The only time you are guaranteed a reply is if the person you message thinks you are attractive and a potential meet... And they don't lose your message "
yeah I get that and as it should be. But why put it on profile x

over a year ago

"The only time you are guaranteed a reply is if the person you message thinks you are attractive and a potential meet... And they don't lose your message yeah I get that and as it should be. But why put it on profile x"

Jesus! Kudos for reading a profile before messaging dude!! Maybe whoever it is has just not gotten around to it... I am online alot but only check my messages once in a while

over a year ago

"The only time you are guaranteed a reply is if the person you message thinks you are attractive and a potential meet... And they don't lose your message yeah I get that and as it should be. But why put it on profile x

Jesus! Kudos for reading a profile before messaging dude!! Maybe whoever it is has just not gotten around to it... I am online alot but only check my messages once in a while"

Maybe I will send you a message haha xx

over a year ago

"The only time you are guaranteed a reply is if the person you message thinks you are attractive and a potential meet... And they don't lose your message yeah I get that and as it should be. But why put it on profile x

Jesus! Kudos for reading a profile before messaging dude!! Maybe whoever it is has just not gotten around to it... I am online alot but only check my messages once in a while

Maybe I will send you a message haha xx"

You just did!

Post new Message to Thread