Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One sided

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies and gentlemen

Genuine interested if you've had a meet and told you were one sided? Ie selfish. Met with a mature guy to say long story short as I didn't touch his appendage he stopped playing with me and got annoyed - polite for what happened really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope. Can’t say I’ve been called one-sided, or got jiggly with someone and not touched their appendage.

Or had you not got jiggly?

over a year ago

Not been told I’m selfish but I did have a meet where she never touched my cock or showed any interest in giving oral. We had protected sex once and then she just wanted to chat. Was the dullest meet I ever had

over a year ago

"Not been told I’m selfish but I did have a meet where she never touched my cock or showed any interest in giving oral. We had protected sex once and then she just wanted to chat. Was the dullest meet I ever had"

Surely your cock touched her during sex?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Did you give her oral ?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

OP it sounds like there’s more to your story than you are saying. But if I met someone that didn’t show any interest in me and I had in her then I might say it was one sided. Not necessarily selfish though.

By *un4meanduMan
over a year ago

STOTFOLD

"Not been told I’m selfish but I did have a meet where she never touched my cock or showed any interest in giving oral. We had protected sex once and then she just wanted to chat. Was the dullest meet I ever had

Surely your cock touched her during sex? "

He already said protected sex so in reality it didn't lol

I cant say I have ever been called selfish as a lover / partner mutual pleasure is always saught and to my knowledge achieved

over a year ago

"Not been told I’m selfish but I did have a meet where she never touched my cock or showed any interest in giving oral. We had protected sex once and then she just wanted to chat. Was the dullest meet I ever had

Surely your cock touched her during sex?

He already said protected sex so in reality it didn't lol "

This!

over a year ago

No. Though I've had meets where all their attention was on me and although I felt selfish I was reassured that I wasn't.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Ladies and gentlemen

Genuine interested if you've had a meet and told you were one sided? Ie selfish. Met with a mature guy to say long story short as I didn't touch his appendage he stopped playing with me and got annoyed - polite for what happened really."

Why didn’t you touch his cock ?

Was it agreed beforehand that it would be a one sided selfish meet ?

If not , I’m not surprised he got pissed off , and if it wasn’t agreed that that you wouldn’t be touching him , then you can’t really be surprised he stopped playing with you .

By *aximus74Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had a couple of meets where I have gone to touch and been told "no" which puts me off some as can make me feel a bit shit.... but they say they "too sensitive" quite annoying really!! Haha...or is that just me?

over a year ago

Not touching? Seems strange to me.

Wasn't there a court case recently of a woman decieving other women by posing as a man with a plastic cock?.

Only had sex with them in the dark or them being blindfolded but made sure they never touched what they thought was a real cock

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen

Genuine interested if you've had a meet and told you were one sided? Ie selfish. Met with a mature guy to say long story short as I didn't touch his appendage he stopped playing with me and got annoyed - polite for what happened really.

If not , I’m not surprised he got pissed off , and if it wasn’t agreed that that you wouldn’t be touching him , then you can’t really be surprised he stopped playing with you .

"

To be honest, I was thinking this

over a year ago

Yes I have but the lady in question only wanted to suck my cock nothing more and she is on my verification list and o must admit it was one of the best blue jobs I have ever had

over a year ago

No, but I have had the reverse, i.e. saying I am a very generous lover. Sounds like the man in question was pretty selfish himself OP. Maybe choose future partners more carefully?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Ladies and gentlemen

Genuine interested if you've had a meet and told you were one sided? Ie selfish. Met with a mature guy to say long story short as I didn't touch his appendage he stopped playing with me and got annoyed - polite for what happened really."

Spin it the other way.... How would you feel if a guy just wanted all the pleasure of a meet but didn't touch your fandango once.... How would you feel?

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

No but I have had meets where they've happily allowed me to give them oral but then haven't shown any interest in returning the favour.... hence they don't get a second meet but I wouldn't just stop playing or be rude to someone like he was to you x

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"Ladies and gentlemen

to be honest I prefer to pleasure a woman so this wouldn't bother me however everyone is different so what pleasures one person may offend another I like to tie and use whips spanking paddles sex sings I'm sure this would turn some women to run where as others really like it lol

over a year ago

I’ve been told I ‘give ‘ too much

I’m a giver, but I’m learning to receive

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"I’ve been told I ‘give ‘ too much

I’m a giver, but I’m learning to receive "

It’s great when two givers get though! Everyone’s a winner

over a year ago

"I’ve been told I ‘give ‘ too much

I’m a giver, but I’m learning to receive

It’s great when two givers get though! Everyone’s a winner "

I can’t concentrate when it’s at the same time though

over a year ago

A meet where you didn't touch his cock?

I'd say the same.

Sorry but if you didn't fancy him you should have said before you both got down to business?

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen

What was polite? His reaction or you not touching his cock?

over a year ago

Sex has to be mutual to work for me

If you didn't touch me, I would worry you were going through with it cos you felt you had to, rather than being there you were genuinely enjoying our time together

That would be a major passion killer

That said, if I felt that was the case, I'd be checking you were OK, breaking for a while, perhaps discussing a re-meet

I certainly wouldn't kick off about it

There are a 1,001 reasons why a meet might not work for people, why lose your head over it ?

over a year ago

Guys need a little reciprocated passion otherwise it is somewhat one way.

It’s not fun to be pushing all the buttons and have yours ignored.

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen

"

No we met for a social meet things progressed from there.

over a year ago

"Sex has to be mutual to work for me

If you didn't touch me, I would worry you were going through with it cos you felt you had to, rather than being there you were genuinely enjoying our time together

That would be a major passion killer

That said, if I felt that was the case, I'd be checking you were OK, breaking for a while, perhaps discussing a re-meet

I certainly wouldn't kick off about it

There are a 1,001 reasons why a meet might not work for people, why lose your head over it ?"

thank you

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen

Well lots of ways of looking at this, if he got annoyed that would have me leaving personally but then why did you meet and get naked and not touch him.

There seem to be lots of gaps missing in this tale to seriously comment.

over a year ago

Just wondering why you didn't touch his cock?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Ladies and gentlemen

No we met for a social meet things progressed from there. "

You don't have to do any anything you don't want to do, but you also need clear boundaries in place.

If your social progressed to getting hands on, I can see why the other party then got confused.

No he wasn't entitled to get his cock played with but if you'd both been clear from the start it was a social only then there would have been clear boundaries.

You need to manage expectations on meets and make sure you are both on the same page.

No excuse if he became verbally/physically abusive tho.

Hope you are ok.

over a year ago

Out of curiosity, what were you expecting him to do to you?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Ladies and gentlemen

"

I thought the same.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

It sounds like you weren’t into him. If this happened to me I’d very much feel uncomfortable and unattractive.

I’m definitely not one sided. If I like you enough to get naked then I’m going to be all over you and probably chasing you around the bed to get that cock in my mouth again

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Hope the guys not reading this.. if a guy had posted this he'd be told all about discretion.

There seems to be a lot missing from the one side of this story.. social that progressed to fun for one but not the other.

Only two folk know what happened, as is often said there are three sides to any story yours there's and the truth.

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen

Well lots of ways of looking at this, if he got annoyed that would have me leaving personally but then why did you meet and get naked and not touch him.

There seem to be lots of gaps missing in this tale to seriously comment. "

Very odd.

Post new Message to Thread