Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women with crap profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it mainly men that ask for profile advice? There are women with crap profiles that maybe could use advice.

What makes a profile crap? What would you want to see on a woman's profile? (100 sexy pics and text that just says "fuck me now"?!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I luv cock

^^^^^^^^ I’ve actually seen that

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Women don't need a good profile. To most blokes any hole will do. Sad as fuck but very true.

over a year ago

"Women don't need a good profile. To most blokes any hole will do. Sad as fuck but very true."

over a year ago

It doesn't matter how cap a woman's profile is, they'll still get messages

over a year ago

I've a shit profile but I do alright because I've got a pussy so Who needs profile advice??

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Why is it mainly men that ask for profile advice? There are women with crap profiles that maybe could use advice.

What makes a profile crap? What would you want to see on a woman's profile? (100 sexy pics and text that just says "fuck me now"?!)

"

He he a woman could have a profile with no pics just the words "I have tits" and be inundated on here. Do women really wane even more messages?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've a shit profile but I do alright because I've got a pussy so Who needs profile advice??"

Faf

over a year ago

"I've a shit profile but I do alright because I've got a pussy so Who needs profile advice??

Faf "

Point proven

over a year ago

"Why is it mainly men that ask for profile advice? There are women with crap profiles that maybe could use advice.

He he a woman could have a profile with no pics just the words "I have tits" and be inundated on here. Do women really wane even more messages? "

I've had just a dot for profile text, no pics, and still got messages!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've a shit profile but I do alright because I've got a pussy so Who needs profile advice??

Faf

Point proven "

Well come on I'm not gay and I do have eyes

over a year ago

"I've a shit profile but I do alright because I've got a pussy so Who needs profile advice??"

Hahaha!

over a year ago

He he a woman could have a profile with no pics just the words "I have tits" and be inundated on here. Do women really wane even more messages?

I've had just a dot for profile text, no pics, and still got messages! "

I was about to say thats still 3 words more then necessary

over a year ago

What would I like to see on a woman's profile?

'I like gangly, bespectacled men with long blond hair'

I never see that on profiles.

over a year ago

A woman on here could create a profile with no text or a pic and would still get 100 message inside a minute!!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

'have boobs, will travel'?

over a year ago

I may change my profile to

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

See what happens ( I hate the pussy for the record)

over a year ago

Ive never asked for profile advice..

But its bollox that no one reads them..

The occasional one does, and that usually leads to a conversation..

over a year ago

"I may change my profile to

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

See what happens ( I hate the pussy for the record) "

Do it.

I love doing profile experiments. My current one isn't going down well.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

If it's not working for you in the sense of whatever it is we look for from fab...then it's crap...a bit like mine really

over a year ago

"Ive never asked for profile advice..

"

They do read profiles, I agree. I've had over 200 people look at mine today and less than 10 mails.

If I change my profile it changes the mail I get.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"

perfect.. where is she

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"'have boobs, will travel'? "

even the boobs or travel bits not essential lol

over a year ago

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

Do it.

I love doing profile experiments. My current one isn't going down well. "

I will do ... I’ll pick the right time

over a year ago

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

Do it.

By the way .... I love your profile

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

They do read profiles, I agree. I've had over 200 people look at mine today and less than 10 mails.

If I change my profile it changes the mail I get. "

your profile is hilarious

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I know some women that have deliberately crap profiles to try to keep their inbox manageable.

My inbox pretty much manages itself.

over a year ago

What she said.

over a year ago

I said the same thing to someone last night. I can attract different types by just changing my photos.

over a year ago

What she said."

Even with the random capitalisation of "Who"?

over a year ago

If I change my profile it changes the mail I get.

I said the same thing to someone last night. I can attract different types by just changing my photos."

yes ... status updates and photos

over a year ago

My last profile got pinched by a man who obviously didn't read it because it was quite feminine..he moved it around a bit and added some stuff to make it personal to him but it was still recognisable as mine..

over a year ago

Girls could probably have a crayon drawing of some boobs and the blurb off a cornflakes box and still get messages. The poor guys need to create a masterpiece for an annual hello it sounds!

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Ha ha reading this post I’d be really amused if all the ladies deleted their profile text and put a full stop...

could compare notes re the sort of messages this generates

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ha ha reading this post I’d be really amused if all the ladies deleted their profile text and put a full stop...

could compare notes re the sort of messages this generates "

Cracking idea. I'd do the same but zero mail can't go much lower

over a year ago

Guilty! Though I don't get any messages due to using all the filters and just search and message first myself. Saves deleting a ton of dick pics and fancy a fuck messages.

over a year ago

"Women don't need a good profile. To most blokes any hole will do. Sad as fuck but very true."

The End.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Guilty! Though I don't get any messages due to using all the filters and just search and message first myself. Saves deleting a ton of dick pics and fancy a fuck messages. "

Are you the original ruby woo ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 16:19:34]

over a year ago

Apparently my profile is crap, but hey I don't care!

over a year ago

"

That would likely be a fake profile then

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Women don't need a good profile. To most blokes any hole will do. Sad as fuck but very true.

The End. "

Amen

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Mine is deliberately crap so I can reply to messages "if you read my profile you will see I am not looking to meet or chat"

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Why? Because women with f all on their profile still get messages, they don't have to try.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Mine is deliberately crap so I can reply to messages "if you read my profile you will see I am not looking to meet or chat" "

Read yours a few times. For some reason I just keep going back

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Those ladies aand couple's that do ask I offer the same suggestions as a single guy would receive.. inform of your wants and desires try to entice and interest .The reader with your words and pictures.

Ladies that getr messages with next to nothing on their profiles .the sender couldn'tu know if you've common interests ..what type of guy is messaging them..the any holes a goal shotgun scatter gun approach .. good luck if it works..

Without some detail I fast forward to the next

over a year ago

"Guilty! Though I don't get any messages due to using all the filters and just search and message first myself. Saves deleting a ton of dick pics and fancy a fuck messages.

Are you the original ruby woo ? "

No clue! Though I've had the name the last few years when I've been on here.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Guilty! Though I don't get any messages due to using all the filters and just search and message first myself. Saves deleting a ton of dick pics and fancy a fuck messages.

No clue! Though I've had the name the last few years when I've been on here. "

No worries if you was who I ment you'd remember me

over a year ago

What makes a female profile crap?

The kind that has an entire laundry list of desired criteria in their meets... mostly physical attributes. The worst of all those profiles that can't seem to shut up about wanting WE/VWE/BBC/BWC/*insert any number of terms referencing big dicks*.

I mean, you ever see male profiles go "ONLY D-CUPPERS AND ABOVE/ONLY TIGHT PUSSIES/*inserts any specific physical attribute* need apply? And I can guarantee you if there's such a male profile out there written with such criteria-setting they won't last very long on here!

over a year ago

"What makes a female profile crap?

The kind that has an entire laundry list of desired criteria in their meets... mostly physical attributes. The worst of all those profiles that can't seem to shut up about wanting WE/VWE/BBC/BWC/*insert any number of terms referencing big dicks*.

I mean, you ever see male profiles go "ONLY D-CUPPERS AND ABOVE/ONLY TIGHT PUSSIES/*inserts any specific physical attribute* need apply? And I can guarantee you if there's such a male profile out there written with such criteria-setting they won't last very long on here! "

There’s plenty profiles of guys asking for BBWs or guys only wanting to meet with average sized women, or slim women.

What is wrong with people stating their preferences? Or is it that if you’re not their preference it bothers you?

over a year ago

she has a fanny regardless...most wanna fuck it.

I always get amused though when in the chatroom..a guys perving a woman and he's said lotsa nice and dirty things..then has to ask..

"are u shaven?"

like it would have bothered him anyway..

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I luv cock

^^^^^^^^ I’ve actually seen that "

shes honest

over a year ago

No clue! Though I've had the name the last few years when I've been on here. "

there are two of you rubywoo...in chatrooms i only wank to you though..

are you the one with the beard?

over a year ago

I mean, you ever see male profiles go "ONLY D-CUPPERS AND ABOVE/ONLY TIGHT PUSSIES/*inserts any specific physical attribute* need apply? And I can guarantee you if there's such a male profile out there written with such criteria-setting they won't last very long on here!

There’s plenty profiles of guys asking for BBWs or guys only wanting to meet with average sized women, or slim women.

What is wrong with people stating their preferences? Or is it that if you’re not their preference it bothers you? "

There's a difference here. Guys asking only to meet women of certain sizes isn't quite as offensive as women asking only to meet guys of certain dick sizes, because everyone knows that the general accepted principle is that you CAN change your physique and size (just a matter of how much effort you put in against your genetic handicap going against that, and again let me be clear I'm not fat-shaming here or anything like that; some people simply have genes going against them which is a minority), but NOTHING a guy can do is gonna suddenly give him an 8 inch schlong to impress size queens.

over a year ago

What is wrong with people stating their preferences? Or is it that if you’re not their preference it bothers you?

There's a difference here. Guys asking only to meet women of certain sizes isn't quite as offensive as women asking only to meet guys of certain dick sizes, because everyone knows that the general accepted principle is that you CAN change your physique and size (just a matter of how much effort you put in against your genetic handicap going against that, and again let me be clear I'm not fat-shaming here or anything like that; some people simply have genes going against them which is a minority), but NOTHING a guy can do is gonna suddenly give him an 8 inch schlong to impress size queens. "

A preference is a preference though.

So if a woman had on her profile “guys with 6 inch cocks only” would that bother you?

Or is the issue that you don’t like women referencing that they like big dicks?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"It doesn't matter how cap a woman's profile is, they'll still get messages "

My profile has been empty for months but still they begging for it

I have now put up Just NO and still they keep on.

over a year ago

I'd rather get my hands on a nice big cock but that's just me i guess.

over a year ago

are you the one with the beard?"

The one with the cif sink dick pic, yeah you wanked over my flash bath dick pic!

over a year ago

There's a difference here. Guys asking only to meet women of certain sizes isn't quite as offensive as women asking only to meet guys of certain dick sizes, because everyone knows that the general accepted principle is that you CAN change your physique and size (just a matter of how much effort you put in against your genetic handicap going against that, and again let me be clear I'm not fat-shaming here or anything like that; some people simply have genes going against them which is a minority), but NOTHING a guy can do is gonna suddenly give him an 8 inch schlong to impress size queens. "

Why do you call them size Queens?

over a year ago

There's a difference here. Guys asking only to meet women of certain sizes isn't quite as offensive as women asking only to meet guys of certain dick sizes, because everyone knows that the general accepted principle is that you CAN change your physique and size (just a matter of how much effort you put in against your genetic handicap going against that, and again let me be clear I'm not fat-shaming here or anything like that; some people simply have genes going against them which is a minority), but NOTHING a guy can do is gonna suddenly give him an 8 inch schlong to impress size queens.

So if a woman had on her profile “guys with 6 inch cocks only” would that bother you?

Or is the issue that you don’t like women referencing that they like big dicks?"

It actually still would to a certain degree. Sex isn't dependent entirely on size, and certainly making one of your preferences something that is genetically determined at birth and entirely unable to be changed by the other person, not to mention the fact that it's not the be-all and end-all of sex, would make me feel quite discomforted.

I genuinely wouldn't know what to feel about people who place such a premium on dick sizes. Which you have to admit, many female profiles on here seem to do to the detriment of every other facet of a potential sex partner's sexual compatibility and overall skills in bed besides what's in his pants.

over a year ago

"I'd rather get my hands on a nice big cock but that's just me i guess."

You and the size Queens.

over a year ago

It actually still would to a certain degree. Sex isn't dependent entirely on size, and certainly making one of your preferences something that is genetically determined at birth and entirely unable to be changed by the other person, not to mention the fact that it's not the be-all and end-all of sex, would make me feel quite discomforted.

I genuinely wouldn't know what to feel about people who place such a premium on dick sizes. Which you have to admit, many female profiles on here seem to do to the detriment of every other facet of a potential sex partner's sexual compatibility and overall skills in bed besides what's in his pants. "

Have you taken a dick?

over a year ago

"

Why do you call them size Queens?"

Because some of them actually do OVERTLY declare them to be size queens? Like "anything less than 8 inches/VWE won't satisfy me..." that sort of stuff.

I'd bring up profiles with such writeups but that'd go against the naming and shaming principle of the forums!

over a year ago

"

Have you taken a dick?"

Yes. I'm bi. I've given as well as received.

What's it matter to what we're discussing at hand? You're coming off as being increasingly combative.

over a year ago

"

Why do you call them size Queens?

Because some of them actually do OVERTLY declare them to be size queens? Like "anything less than 8 inches/VWE won't satisfy me..." that sort of stuff.

I'd bring up profiles with such writeups but that'd go against the naming and shaming principle of the forums! "

So they are all size Queens.

over a year ago

I genuinely wouldn't know what to feel about people who place such a premium on dick sizes. Which you have to admit, many female profiles on here seem to do to the detriment of every other facet of a potential sex partner's sexual compatibility and overall skills in bed besides what's in his pants. "

I don’t see the problem.

If a woman wants a 9 inch cock, that’s her choice.

It seems to me that there is a feeling of “inadequacy” and bitterness from some guys on here, and if a woman wants a big cock they don’t like it. But no doubt if a woman said she wanted an average sized cock, there wouldn’t be an issue.

I can’t understand why some are so bothered by what people who have no interest in them put on their profiles, or what their preference is.

over a year ago

"

Have you taken a dick?

Yes. I'm bi. I've given as well as received.

What's it matter to what we're discussing at hand? You're coming off as being increasingly combative. "

I've only asked two questions. I'm trying to think of a way of conveying why some women prefer big penises. I know a rectum isn't the same as a vagina but do you feel the same when a small penis is in you to when a big one is?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think your a bit harsh.

Many men are very selective and adopt the Line 3 Compatibility test to assess atractivness and compatibility. If line 3 is written with the words 'woman' its a match. Why over complicate things with lesser details about personality, desires and interests?

Joking a side with the dynamic on here why would women waste time fishing outside the front of the fish market? Due to the value of basic profiles others have to bear the cross of messaging blind to establish if there instrest or not. You can ever chose to put the effort in or not. After all maybe some people do this deliberately because they want to find their own fish.

over a year ago

I genuinely wouldn't know what to feel about people who place such a premium on dick sizes. Which you have to admit, many female profiles on here seem to do to the detriment of every other facet of a potential sex partner's sexual compatibility and overall skills in bed besides what's in his pants.

I don’t see the problem.

It seems to me that there is a feeling of “inadequacy” and bitterness from some guys on here, and if a woman wants a big cock they don’t like it. But no doubt if a woman said she wanted an average sized cock, there wouldn’t be an issue.

I can’t understand why some are so bothered by what people who have no interest in them put on their profiles, or what their preference is. "

There does seem to be a lot of angst about it.

over a year ago

I don’t see the problem.

I can’t understand why some are so bothered by what people who have no interest in them put on their profiles, or what their preference is.

There does seem to be a lot of angst about it. "

Yeah I don’t get it.

I can only assume it’s jealousy, inadequacy, bitterness and them wanting to be bigger in size.

Some will go as far as to insult women who like big cocks and claim they just have baggy vaginas, little do they know, that isn’t how the vagina works!

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

I can’t understand why some are so bothered by what people who have no interest in them put on their profiles, or what their preference is. "

Alright. Would you say so blithely that "it's my choice" if I blantly said that I only wanted to meet women with natural tits over 30FF? And gush over them in my profile like I've got some sort of fetish on tit size to the point that that's the only thing which gets me off?

Guess what? You get plenty of women who openly state size preferences for mens' dicks in such a manner. Not just a simple preference thing; they make it like an outright fetish for that sort of stuff and flat out objectify men to basically what they were genetically born with.

If I saw a female or couple profile with copious references to dick sizes in excessive quantity and detail, I'd stay well away regardless of whether they want big cocks or average ones or small ones. I might be a swinger but I don't appreciate being condensed down to simply what I pack in my pants. I'm far more than that as a swinging partner for any woman or couple, and if that's not how they see it then I'm sorry it's highly unlikely I'd be interested in them.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I think women are always looking for that spark, something in the profile that speaks to them personality wise. They're looking for a guy who can flirt with them, make them feel special, if only for a couple of hours. A guy to be their Mr Grey. Their Tom Cruise to say "its ok, I've got this". You're about to have mind blowing sex!

Whereas guys are thinking "well, if we do it doggy style, then i don't have to look at her." And "I hope she doesn't smell too bad".

over a year ago

The one with the cif sink dick pic, yeah you wanked over my flash bath dick pic! "

lol...well it left a creamy shine

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 17:24:29]

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Don't think on this site a woman can have a crap profile their will always be guys who are interested.

For us crap profiles are those that tell us little about what a person wants, a long list of things they don't want, which is normally accompanied by a long list of requirements that must be met for them to even consider replying to your message.

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

Alright. Would you say so blithely that "it's my choice" if I blantly said that I only wanted to meet women with natural tits over 30FF? And gush over them in my profile like I've got some sort of fetish on tit size to the point that that's the only thing which gets me off?

Guess what? You get plenty of women who openly state size preferences for mens' dicks in such a manner. Not just a simple preference thing; they make it like an outright fetish for that sort of stuff and flat out objectify men to basically what they were genetically born with.

If I saw a female or couple profile with copious references to dick sizes in excessive quantity and detail, I'd stay well away regardless of whether they want big cocks or average ones or small ones. I might be a swinger but I don't appreciate being condensed down to simply what I pack in my pants. I'm far more than that as a swinging partner for any woman or couple, and if that's not how they see it then I'm sorry it's highly unlikely I'd be interested in them. "

I have no issue with someone having a preference so if you wanted a 30FF woman and expressed that, I’d have no problem.

In fact I’d go as far as to say if anyone has a preference, they are better off putting it explicitly in their profile to hopefully avoid messages from people they aren’t interested in.

over a year ago

"I'd rather get my hands on a nice big cock but that's just me i guess."

Wrong thread

over a year ago

When I remade this profile, it had no profile photo, no profile text and absolutely zero information whatsoever. It was a completely blank profile. I still got heaps of messages every day.

I don’t think it matters what a woman’s profile is like to some guys.

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

If I saw a female or couple profile with copious references to dick sizes in excessive quantity and detail, I'd stay well away regardless of whether they want big cocks or average ones or small ones. I might be a swinger but I don't appreciate being condensed down to simply what I pack in my pants. I'm far more than that as a swinging partner for any woman or couple, and if that's not how they see it then I'm sorry it's highly unlikely I'd be interested in them.

I have no issue with someone having a preference so if you wanted a 30FF woman and expressed that, I’d have no problem.

In fact I’d go as far as to say if anyone has a preference, they are better off putting it explicitly in their profile to hopefully avoid messages from people they aren’t interested in. "

Nothing wrong with having preferences. But having preferences based off genetic stuff that can't be changed or altered by anyone?

That's going really close to the whole argument about having racial preferences here on Fab and in dating in general. For me as a general principle, if someone's to be compatible with me or otherwise, I shouldn't need to stoop so low as to use genetically predetermined traits to filter them. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But everyone is such a complex person that surely their desirability or lack thereof for yourself must be more than simply whether they have a big cock or are of the right skin colour etc.

I value character and personality over physical attributes. I don't care if you present me with a Victoria's Secret model; if intellectually and character wise we aren't compatible I'm still not gonna get it up to fuck her. Hence why I can't understand the fixation on physical attributes as such important criterias for both men and women (although maybe because I'm a man I'm more biased to believe that such physical attribute criterias seem to be something women indulge in a lot more than men on Fab).

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

In fact I’d go as far as to say if anyone has a preference, they are better off putting it explicitly in their profile to hopefully avoid messages from people they aren’t interested in.

Nothing wrong with having preferences. But having preferences based off genetic stuff that can't be changed or altered by anyone?

That's going really close to the whole argument about having racial preferences here on Fab and in dating in general. For me as a general principle, if someone's to be compatible with me or otherwise, I shouldn't need to stoop so low as to use genetically predetermined traits to filter them. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But everyone is such a complex person that surely their desirability or lack thereof for yourself must be more than simply whether they have a big cock or are of the right skin colour etc.

I value character and personality over physical attributes. I don't care if you present me with a Victoria's Secret model; if intellectually and character wise we aren't compatible I'm still not gonna get it up to fuck her. Hence why I can't understand the fixation on physical attributes as such important criterias for both men and women (although maybe because I'm a man I'm more biased to believe that such physical attribute criterias seem to be something women indulge in a lot more than men on Fab). "

Well that’s you.

Not everyone is like you, or me.

Some people have specific preferences whether that be a cock size, dress size, race, height, shoe size.

And they’re entitled to it. I see nothing wrong with it.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"When I remade this profile, it had no profile photo, no profile text and absolutely zero information whatsoever. It was a completely blank profile. I still got heaps of messages every day.

I don’t think it matters what a woman’s profile is like to some guys."

We're they messages from guys with zero effort silhouette profiles or

Were they the type of guys you'd be interested in ?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Saved me typing it!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My profile is crap, I'm happy with it

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

I value character and personality over physical attributes. I don't care if you present me with a Victoria's Secret model; if intellectually and character wise we aren't compatible I'm still not gonna get it up to fuck her. Hence why I can't understand the fixation on physical attributes as such important criterias for both men and women (although maybe because I'm a man I'm more biased to believe that such physical attribute criterias seem to be something women indulge in a lot more than men on Fab).

Well that’s you.

Not everyone is like you, or me.

Some people have specific preferences whether that be a cock size, dress size, race, height, shoe size.

And they’re entitled to it. I see nothing wrong with it. "

Let's just agree to disagree. We've hijacked this thread enough as it is.

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

If I saw a female or couple profile with copious references to dick sizes in excessive quantity and detail, I'd stay well away regardless of whether they want big cocks or average ones or small ones. I might be a swinger but I don't appreciate being condensed down to simply what I pack in my pants. I'm far more than that as a swinging partner for any woman or couple, and if that's not how they see it then I'm sorry it's highly unlikely I'd be interested in them. "

I would. If you want women with big boobs that's no business of mine and I wouldn't get het up about it.

over a year ago

The one with the cif sink dick pic, yeah you wanked over my flash bath dick pic!

lol...well it left a creamy shine"

over a year ago

"Don't think on this site a woman can have a crap profile their will always be guys who are interested.

For us crap profiles are those that tell us little about what a person wants, a long list of things they don't want, which is normally accompanied by a long list of requirements that must be met for them to even consider replying to your message."

But, a crap profile won't attract men who want to read a good profile.

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

I would. If you want women with big boobs that's no business of mine and I wouldn't get het up about it. "

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"I luv cock

^^^^^^^^ I’ve actually seen that "

Ohh dear god

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

Do it.

One moment please while I go and have a check

over a year ago

If a woman has the words ‘Simples’, ‘Jog on’ or her profile is littered with caps lock ranting and she like’s Ed Sheeran, I don’t give a fuck how hot she is, these are all dealbreakers.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

And a very nice body think that sells it's self.

over a year ago

TBH I'd sooner see a shit profile than a preachy or demanding one

A bland profile doesn't necessarily lead to a bland social / meet

A preachy profile often smacks of misplaced entitlement and unrealistic expectation

Both of those are an instant turn off

I honestly don't understand how these people (it's not just women btw) get meets

Even if I fit their criteria, I just think not a chance am I messaging you

I have never been, nor will I ever be, so desperate for a shag that I would allow a stranger to dictate how I present and conduct myself in their company

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Possibly an indicator to their personality, as I suspect with all genders profiles.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Don't think on this site a woman can have a crap profile their will always be guys who are interested.

For us crap profiles are those that tell us little about what a person wants, a long list of things they don't want, which is normally accompanied by a long list of requirements that must be met for them to even consider replying to your message.

But, a crap profile won't attract men who want to read a good profile."

I didn't say it would attracted the right type of guy and I am sure that those women with crap profiles soon adjust there profiles because they are not attracting the right type of guy. It is most likely why they end up with the long list of requirements in the first place.

over a year ago

"Ha ha reading this post I’d be really amused if all the ladies deleted their profile text and put a full stop...

could compare notes re the sort of messages this generates "

I love this idea!!

over a year ago

could compare notes re the sort of messages this generates

I love this idea!! "

I might give it a go..

Or write 'will fill in later, anything you want to know ..ask'

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Probably the same reason that auto trade and computer game fairs are adorned with glamour models and booth babes - men aren't the most discerning of buyers when the hormones kick in

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

I value character and personality over physical attributes. I don't care if you present me with a Victoria's Secret model; if intellectually and character wise we aren't compatible I'm still not gonna get it up to fuck her. Hence why I can't understand the fixation on physical attributes as such important criterias for both men and women (although maybe because I'm a man I'm more biased to believe that such physical attribute criterias seem to be something women indulge in a lot more than men on Fab). "

Physical attributes like cock size can't be changed. Why do you see personality or intellectual attributes as any different? If my personality is crap and I don't have any GCSE's I can't change that just to get a shag.

over a year ago

"

I don’t see the problem.

Physical attributes like cock size can't be changed. Why do you see personality or intellectual attributes as any different? If my personality is crap and I don't have any GCSE's I can't change that just to get a shag. "

over a year ago

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

Do it.

By the way .... I love your profile "

Thank you.

Only one person who mailed me understood it though. The rest all thought it's real.

over a year ago

I luv cock and pussy

Mail me

Do it.

By the way .... I love your profile

Thank you.

Only one person who mailed me understood it though. The rest all thought it's real.

"

I love it, so funny

Post new Message to Thread