Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The worlds gone mad

Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

I'm a dog owner and love nothing more than a long walk along the canal or river to my favourite waterside pub where the landlord and locals spoil him rotten(often ignoring me)

A pub along the way doesn't admit dogs inside which is fine with me as it's his choice.

However a local crazy woman is now trying to take him to court for not allowing her and her 4 dogs in the pub, he's even fine with dogs outside in the beer garden but objects where food is inside etc.

Surely two pubs two choices and it's great for people who don't like dogs to have one for them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people just enjoy a good fight

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"Some people just enjoy a good fight"

She bought a property opposite a church and is fighting to get the bell ringing stopped because it's noisy

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its his livelihood. ... so he can make the rules ... fair play to him ....if he serves food he has every right to comply with health and safety polices

over a year ago

"Some people just enjoy a good fight

She bought a property opposite a church and is fighting to get the bell ringing stopped because it's noisy "

She sounds like a right *bleep*!

Hope she loses. Crazy world- the pub guy will probably lose and have to pay court costs.

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm a dog owner and love nothing more than a long walk along the canal or river to my favourite waterside pub where the landlord and locals spoil him rotten(often ignoring me)

A pub along the way doesn't admit dogs inside which is fine with me as it's his choice.

However a local crazy woman is now trying to take him to court for not allowing her and her 4 dogs in the pub, he's even fine with dogs outside in the beer garden but objects where food is inside etc.

Surely two pubs two choices and it's great for people who don't like dogs to have one for them.

"

Some people think its their right to make people do what they want. Make her pay court costs for a start in my opinion just a total wast of courts time and money.

over a year ago

This has been going on in America for awhile now....

It’s so easy to get a therapy dog vest that it’s become a joke

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

I'm thinking of buying the church a cockerel

over a year ago

Like people who buy homes near an airport or railway line then complain about noise.

Idiots.

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

My local pub(about 100 years old) has a beer garden and houses were built next to it @ 20 years ago.

The pub now has to have the garden emptied by 10pm (I think) because the neighbours didn't like people talking etc in the garden.

over a year ago

"Some people just enjoy a good fight

She bought a property opposite a church and is fighting to get the bell ringing stopped because it's noisy "

Oh ffs... see what i mean?

Post new Message to Thread