Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

McDonald's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

While stumbling home through the park,following an enjoyable liquid breakfast,I saw three McDonalds employees,in uniform, picking up litter.

It is hardly the fault of the business that some people are such lazy low life that they chuck litter on the floor but,well done to McDonalds for taking this initiative.

I just thought they deserve a bit of recognition and praise for this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree.

They should get people litter picking as community service.

Who the hell drops litter? Who do they think will pick it up? Disgusting people.

over a year ago

When i worked at Bupa in Salford quays we used to take teams out to the local and wider areas to do litter picks..

It was always voluntary and always well attended

over a year ago

"When i worked at Bupa in Salford quays we used to take teams out to the local and wider areas to do litter picks..

It was always voluntary and always well attended "

I worked at anchorage next door the amount of crap in the water was a joke wasn't it?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In some areas I think local councils insist McDonald's do litter picking in order to get permission to trade there as a result of the amount of additional litter resulting from them trading - so it may not be a McDonald's "initiative" as such.

Agree though that individual people should be made to be more responsible about disposing of their litter.

over a year ago

People spitting in the street I can't stand

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"People spitting in the street I can't stand"

And on your cock?

over a year ago

"When i worked at Bupa in Salford quays we used to take teams out to the local and wider areas to do litter picks..

It was always voluntary and always well attended

I worked at anchorage next door the amount of crap in the water was a joke wasn't it?"

You should have dredged it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"In some areas I think local councils insist McDonald's do litter picking in order to get permission to trade there as a result of the amount of additional litter resulting from them trading - so it may not be a McDonald's "initiative" as such.

Agree though that individual people should be made to be more responsible about disposing of their litter."

It may not be a Mc Donalds initiative and even if it is,it may be more of a public relations and image thing than done out of altruism but,the effect is the same....a slightly cleaner park so,well done to the people doing the good work.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

An old bank near me has just been given planning permission to turn into a Starbucks providing they have litter pickers.

By *ishandwantCouple
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I'm no fan of McDonalds or their food but they do try to get involved in the communities where their restaurants are located.

Have seen their staff attending the little picks and bulb planting events that our local town council organise through the year.

Good PR and every pair of hands helps.

over a year ago

Check out the beastiality thread

Post new Message to Thread