Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The creepy, I know you message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people feel the need to message you to say they know you. In my case a ‘family member' or so he says.

Just do the decent thing and block my profile and say nothing! Don't need to be bloody creepy about it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arly StagesCouple
over a year ago

Penwortham

Touch wood we haven't had any yet. Though we have blocked people we have found on here that we know and wouldn't wish to be seen by.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I give them one opportunity to say who they are, if they don’t I block them. And I usually block them once they’ve told me anyway.

Some men (and people in general I’m sure) like to wind others up by doing the whole ‘oh I know who you are’ thing.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Would not concern me in the slightest.... if they dont reveal themselves then either liars or idiots so i block them and forget them

over a year ago

I’ve had this , but some use it as a way to get a reply

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They messaged me on Facebook messenger using a face account, said they were a ‘cousin'

I said if they were then they could message me using their actual messeger then blocked them. Just don't understand some people at all!

over a year ago

Could be worse, you could be halfway through camming with them at the time...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Really creepy, I agree.

I've recognised people.. Even an ex boyfriend who would probably be giddy with excitement knowing I was on here.. I just block them, hope they didn't recognise me, and leave it at that. Yet I've had more than one guy contact me and do the whole 'I know who you are' bit and say 'you'll have to meet me to find out who I am'... Its coercion at its worst. Some might think its funny, but its not. Its downright creepy and bordering on stalking and b*mail.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I always just assume they're lying, since I've no face pics on here. I've had a couple of people recognise me who have previously seen me naked though, but I didn't mind those ones

By *onyGalWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I had someone leave me a verification this morning just saying “I know you” I messaged to clarify and he just said yeah that’s right. Then nothing. Creeped me out as I had a lot of public photos and this wouldn’t go down well in my professional life

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I’ve had this. I hate it. Really creepy.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Chances are they're winding you up.

I've not had it, apart from one guy who jokingly put it in a messages then said in his next one 'just joking' - hilarious.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

just incase.... anyone who knows me please feel free to say hello and reveal yourselves... i wouldn't mind a swing partner(s)

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"They messaged me on Facebook messenger using a face account, said they were a ‘cousin'

I said if they were then they could message me using their actual messeger then blocked them. Just don't understand some people at all!"

1. That's just creepy

2. Saying I'm a cousin ..that seems to make it seem even more wrong

Another reason I don't use faceache

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't think the people who do this realise how creepy this is, at least I hope they don't.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I don't think the people who do this realise how creepy this is, at least I hope they don't."

Unfortunately they may well do and deliberately do it to wind people up or upset them. I've had experience of this too sadly.

over a year ago

"I had someone leave me a verification this morning just saying “I know you” I messaged to clarify and he just said yeah that’s right. Then nothing. Creeped me out as I had a lot of public photos and this wouldn’t go down well in my professional life "

You have a public face pic.

over a year ago

"They messaged me on Facebook messenger using a face account, said they were a ‘cousin'

I said if they were then they could message me using their actual messeger then blocked them. Just don't understand some people at all!"

How did they find you on Facebook?

over a year ago

This happened years ago when I did have my face on my public pictures, even though they couldn’t sar where they knew me from. I just don’t chance it now.

over a year ago

I would have said I know you to... What were you doing on such a site

over a year ago

I’ve had this too.

over a year ago

We got one just saying MrDoublehunbon's real name

We just replied "Who's that?"

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

This is why you shouldnt put your face on here .... and yes it can be linked up to farcebook ... so beware

over a year ago

Not on Facebook never will be.

Just block anyone who is creepy.

over a year ago

"I give them one opportunity to say who they are, if they don’t I block them. And I usually block them once they’ve told me anyway.

Some men (and people in general I’m sure) like to wind others up by doing the whole ‘oh I know who you are’ thing. "

I've a stalker like that from Facebook. She's made 14 profiles to mail me, blocked 14 times and counting.... Rejection

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We have the occasional were you in the gym on the blah blah next to the blah blah.

I mean nice try but you should have said pub/pie shop

over a year ago

I said if they were then they could message me using their actual messeger then blocked them. Just don't understand some people at all!

How did they find you on Facebook? "

If you give your mobile phone number out, type this on the search on Facebook messenger, hey presto....

over a year ago

"We have the occasional were you in the gym on the blah blah next to the blah blah.

I mean nice try but you should have said pub/pie shop "

My response to that would be no I was round at your mums house joining in with the gangbang.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Oh, I just automatically do that as my opening line whether I know them or not ( usually phrased as a question... Don't I know your aunt Janet)

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I had something similar a few years ago, I played along for a while, he said he was a friend of my brothers he knows my parents etc, I said great next time you pass you should pop in for a cuppa, then he upped the threat saying how would I feel if he told everyone I was on here, I said I’m 50 years old who would really care, then he said he was going to report me to social services and I would probably lose my sons, at which point I actually laughed as my sons were 26 and 20 at the time

In the end I sent a message saying I am now reporting you for being threatening and blocked him, some people just like to create drama and think they have the upper hand, usually they don’t

Post new Message to Thread