Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your Week

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How was your week?

Mince was pretty good barring the fact that 50 quid went down the drain after a meet on here flaked on me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How was your week?

Mince was pretty good barring the fact that 50 quid went down the drain after a meet on here flaked on me "

Extremely long and not over yet . Plus side Monday off

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

7 day working week, so still not over. My client group do not see Sunday as a day of rest unfortunately. Quite the opposite, it seems to be a challenge today of who can piss me off the most and quickest!!

over a year ago

"How was your week?

Mince was pretty good barring the fact that 50 quid went down the drain after a meet on here flaked on me "

How did you waste £50??

over a year ago

Peaceful as I'm on holiday from work.

Was away in York for the night last Sunday (the day after my birthday) and I had an awesome meet with a friend that night. Then I shopped in York on Monday, had a really crap two hour train delay (the low point of my week) and then just chilled out for the rest of the week.

over a year ago

Not had a great week. Been off sick from work this work as I had noravirus. Had a huge fight with hubby on Friday over a pair of boots I brought. Feeling very tired and drained and fed up.

over a year ago

"Peaceful as I'm on holiday from work.

Was away in York for the night last Sunday (the day after my birthday) and I had an awesome meet with a friend that night. Then I shopped in York on Monday, had a really crap two hour train delay (the low point of my week) and then just chilled out for the rest of the week. "

I love York

over a year ago

Was away in York for the night last Sunday (the day after my birthday) and I had an awesome meet with a friend that night. Then I shopped in York on Monday, had a really crap two hour train delay (the low point of my week) and then just chilled out for the rest of the week.

I love York "

Gorgeous isn't it? First time I've been across in about seven years and it's still as lovely as I remembered.

The Museum Gardens is one of my favourite parts.

over a year ago

"How was your week?

Mince was pretty good barring the fact that 50 quid went down the drain after a meet on here flaked on me

How did you waste £50??"

Hotel room -_-

over a year ago

"Not had a great week. Been off sick from work this work as I had noravirus. Had a huge fight with hubby on Friday over a pair of boots I brought. Feeling very tired and drained and fed up. "

I read that bit as a huge 'flight'... what was the argument over - price of the boots?

over a year ago

Was away in York for the night last Sunday (the day after my birthday) and I had an awesome meet with a friend that night. Then I shopped in York on Monday, had a really crap two hour train delay (the low point of my week) and then just chilled out for the rest of the week. "

This'll take some topping

over a year ago

Bumped my car, met a guy for coffee, had a few days off, got a good lead in work, booked a holiday and went to a party. On a whole a good week

over a year ago

"Bumped my car, met a guy for coffee, had a few days off, got a good lead in work, booked a holiday and went to a party. On a whole a good week "

Ooh very nice, what was the lead?

over a year ago

What was supposed to be a nice week off, actually turned into me helping everyone deal with some problem or another.

It's been physically and emotionally tiring.

over a year ago

Quiet enough week as normal

Went to bohemian rhapsody on wed

Dentist on Thurs which is a fear I have got over

Some great chats here and hope they turn into something

over a year ago

"Bumped my car, met a guy for coffee, had a few days off, got a good lead in work, booked a holiday and went to a party. On a whole a good week

Ooh very nice, what was the lead?"

A property developer. If the discounts good enough he will use us. Find out Monday

Post new Message to Thread