Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Murder.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Read in the paper that a guy met someone from this site and stabbed her 40 times.

I guess we've all met some creepy fuckers but this brings it home just how vunerable we really are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think any site where the focus of a meet is sexual, requires a sensible considered approach.

You can portray yourself to be anyone online, so meeting in public, chatting over time and drawing yourself rules to abide by will always lower risks?

over a year ago

"Read in the paper that a guy met someone from this site and stabbed her 40 times.

I guess we've all met some creepy fuckers but this brings it home just how vunerable we really are.

"

This isn't the one there was a thread about yesterday, the lady who got murdered in March and the couple involved got sentenced recently, or is this something new??

over a year ago

"Read in the paper that a guy met someone from this site and stabbed her 40 times.

This isn't the one there was a thread about yesterday, the lady who got murdered in March and the couple involved got sentenced recently, or is this something new?? "

I meant "is this the one"

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

This isn't the one there was a thread about yesterday, the lady who got murdered in March and the couple involved got sentenced recently, or is this something new??

I meant "is this the one" "

Stabben 40 times. Yep! It's the one.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

" I think any site where the focus of a meet is sexual, requires a sensible considered approach.

You can portray yourself to be anyone online, so meeting in public, chatting over time and drawing yourself rules to abide by will always lower risks? "

Agreed. When I was on as a single femal I was always weary I had a list of does and donts and safety things in place.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

This is why first meet will never happen at my gaff. Neutral venue.

Post new Message to Thread