Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys body image.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am always concerned about my body physique on here after looking around and see all the 6 pack/ flat stomach lads, should I be worried??

(am 6ft 3", about 18 stone so a belly on me)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

Worry about your body when you start having health issues because of things you could change

over a year ago

Brother, I feel you on that.

Sometimes that enters my mind too, it’s not necessary though. People have so many different preferences.

Like, I love me a lady with some nice big hips ya get me haha.

We’re all beautiful man!

over a year ago

I personally don't go for six packs. Not my thing at all. I wouldn't say you have anything to worry about, if you have a bit of a belly

over a year ago

Your name is mrfit

By *veragecouple321Couple
over a year ago

Leamington Spa

"

Am always concerned about my body physique on here after looking around and see all the 6 pack/ flat stomach lads, should I be worried??

(am 6ft 3", about 18 stone so a belly on me) "

Definitely not sounds delicious to me x

over a year ago

"Your name is mrfit "

You can still be fit with a bit of a belly

over a year ago

"Your name is mrfit

You can still be fit with a bit of a belly "

Yeah sorry I meant it's a pretty confident name for someone not confident.

I am not a big fan of hard bodies either. I like bellies.

over a year ago

"Your name is mrfit

You can still be fit with a bit of a belly

Yeah sorry I meant it's a pretty confident name for someone not confident.

I am not a big fan of hard bodies either. I like bellies. "

Haha you have a point there, based on what he has said in his OP

over a year ago

At 5'8" and 108kg i too have a belly which i am gradually losing but I've always considered myself cuddly and do enjoy hugs and cuddles

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I think we all have some kind of concern when it comes to our bodies, only reason mine has any definition is because I'm so slim. I'd be happy to have a bit of a belly if I'm honest but for every person that doesn't find your somatotype attractive there's one that does

over a year ago

It's not a ticket to success.

People like different things.

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Your name is mrfit "

Yeah but 92...he's been out of shape for the last 26 years

(Sorry OP, cheap gag...I just can't resist the bargains )

over a year ago

I'm 5'6 and skinny...

not much a care..I'm always like this..no matter how much I eat or dont..

and I cant be fucked working out................ever

over a year ago

No of course not, society is hung up on what you look like these days!! If you're happy with you then thats all that matters. Personality wins out 9 times out of 10 anyway!!

over a year ago

"Your name is mrfit

You can still be fit with a bit of a belly "

Indeed, I run and go to the gym, yet still keep a dad bod and im running the Edinburgh Marathon in April too!!!

over a year ago

"

By concerned, do you mean you think it might stop you getting as many shags as you like ?

That's not a body image problem if so

There may be other reasons you're not getting shagged

The ladies sure seem to like 6ft+ fellas, so you have height on your side

If you're worried about your podge, shift it, you're young enough

over a year ago

Fuck cloning!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Don't think you should compare yourself to guys on here. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, working on it and losing it, but I'll never have a six pack like some on here, you've just got to worry about yourself.

over a year ago

Do you drink beer?

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Fuck cloning!"

Is that where hermaphrodites self-impregnate?

over a year ago

Brother,you got 2 verifications at least 2 women like you.Get over it!

over a year ago

No it means we shouldn't all try to look (or be or say) the same! Six,eight,ten or any pack!!

over a year ago

"Fuck cloning!

Is that where hermaphrodites self-impregnate?

"

Read last post.

over a year ago

"

If you're worried about your podge, shift it, you're young enough"

You don't have to be young to lose weight, between 48 and 50, I've lost 9 stone through simple will power. Age has nothing to do with it.

Not saying the OP needs to lose weight btw, just responding to that one sentence

By *issvvCouple
over a year ago

pontyclun

I've got a dad bod going on and trust me, during the run up to Xmas if you get on a few nights out, women appreciate the extra meat to get them warm no-one complains about it then!

Besides I enjoy my food too much and gone way past the point of trying to get a 6 pack, it's overrated

over a year ago

"

You don't have to be young to lose weight, between 48 and 50, I've lost 9 stone through simple will power. Age has nothing to do with it.

"

Good for you

I have lost 3 stone so far this year and started going to a gym 4 or 5 times a week

I currently hate my body and whilst my health has improved, my self esteem has plummeted

As a result, I am considering plastic surgery to get rid of the sagging skin on my arms and at the top of my legs

I struggle to look at myself in a mirror without clothes and think I looked better when I was bigger

I lost weight in my early 20's and again in my mid 30's and never had the sagging I have experienced this time

My reference to age had more to do with my own experience than anything else - in other words, if the OP is unhappy with his weight, lose weight whilst his skin has some elasticity in it

over a year ago

"I've got a dad bod going on and trust me, during the run up to Xmas if you get on a few nights out, women appreciate the extra meat to get them warm no-one complains about it then!

Besides I enjoy my food too much and gone way past the point of trying to get a 6 pack, it's overrated "

I'd love to have a body like yours

To me, it's pretty much a perfect mans body

That's not a come on btw, just a genuine comment

I used to work with a lady who said 'I like a bloke who looks like he looks after himself, but also knows how to enjoy a pie and a pint'

I totally understood where she was coming from with that

By *issvvCouple
over a year ago

pontyclun

"I've got a dad bod going on and trust me, during the run up to Xmas if you get on a few nights out, women appreciate the extra meat to get them warm no-one complains about it then!

Besides I enjoy my food too much and gone way past the point of trying to get a 6 pack, it's overrated

I'd love to have a body like yours

To me, it's pretty much a perfect mans body

That's not a come on btw, just a genuine comment

I used to work with a lady who said 'I like a bloke who looks like he looks after himself, but also knows how to enjoy a pie and a pint'

I totally understood where she was coming from with that "

I appreciate the compliment thank you! There's not many people who can say they're happy with their body (I'm not with mine but any progress is good progress). I don't know whether I consider I look after myself but I certainly enjoy a pie and a pint

To be honest I'm trying to lose weight now so I can scoff my face this Xmas guilt free, working shifts I can never have a strict diet routine and I cave in to biscuits way too easily!

over a year ago

Dont look at our profile then haha but in all honesty all that matters is your happy! Are you? If not then change and do something about it x

over a year ago

It’s a fact of Fab life that, all other things being equal, the ripped, toned, hung fellas will always be more desired than those of us that, er, aren’t! It’s to be expected. It’ll be true in real life as well.

The thing is, all other things AREN’T always equal so just be the best that YOU can be and hopefully you can stand out for other reasons other than the firmness of your abs or how many kgs you can bench press. Make yourself as desirable as you can within your own parameters.

One thing Fab has shown me is that there’s probably someone out there for you even if you think there isn’t. Good luck my friend!

over a year ago

Do you know the sort of effort it takes to get abs, who’s got time for that shit, there’s better things to spend your energies on. And how self absorbed do you need to be to even bother.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Be concerned if you are unhealthy and concerned if your mindset is anxious about your body due to pressure from others.

As social animals it's a natural thing that we pick up cues from those around us and react within normal levels. It concerns me where anyone reacts with knocks to their self-esteem and confidence, to the extent that they don't feel good enough and push themselves too much, constantly fighting what's natural and healthy for their bodies and health.

I think that fab guys probably take some cues to help keep their appearance in better form than if they hadn't been here. The influence of younger and fitter guys filtering throughout. But not everyone wants someone who has an aspect of recent post-adolescence or aspiring bodybuilder - many like guys with a lived-in experienced look. And we all value personality as the key to our knickers.

Put your attention to what is important - finding others who like you as you are now and away from comparing yourself with others to an undue extent. If you want to improve your health and strength, do it for yourself, with an eye on the longer term, enjoying life and yourself as it is now.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"

Your visceral fat should perhaps concern you ? Also your knees may concern you

Your body image , should not concern you xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 10:58:54]

over a year ago

I am gym fit and it is worth the effort and yes you can eat what you want at xmas, it is a myth that you will lose your 6pack after a few days over eating

over a year ago

"

Nope!

over a year ago

"

Good character, laughter and smiles beat a 6 pack for most on here fella. So dont worry too much, plus I see alot of posts about rugby build being in high demand. Just don't be a twat lol.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Body like a melted wellie

Face like a ruptured spleen

But it's all mine.....

over a year ago

Theres somebody for everyone body wise. Diane just likes normal body types and does not mind those with some extra weight..which is a good job has I would not get a look in lol

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"

I'm just under 6ft and sitting at bang on 16 stone. Don't get hung up on the numbers, you've nailed it when you're happy with what you see in the mirror. Everyone is someone's type

over a year ago

While abs are nice to look at, I prefer a man with a softer body. So dad bod for me x

over a year ago

You've got age on your side op. Wait until you're middle aged and everything is saggy... then you learn not to compare or give a fuck

over a year ago

"

I'm just under 6ft and sitting at bang on 16 stone. Don't get hung up on the numbers, you've nailed it when you're happy with what you see in the mirror. Everyone is someone's type "

This!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Your visceral fat should perhaps concern you ? Also your knees may concern you

Your body image , should not concern you xxx"

Spot on. Too much extra weight is extremely bad for our health, that's the best reason to lose the excess, which I am setting about doing myself..... again!

Post new Message to Thread