Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab App

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody else thing fab needs an actual app? Better for giving notifications and activity ect ? Or is it just us haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can see why it would be a good idea, but I’d have to have notifications turned off

over a year ago

No

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The mobile version of the site works perfectly well for me and allows notifications of messages, which are the only notifications I can imagine are needed really, although I rely on the email notifications via Outlook for mine

over a year ago

Yeah it does work well I agree with that ! I just like the idea of getting notifications when I leave my phone, these could be turned off for privacy or pop up as Somthing that doesn’t say fab !

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Yeah it does work well I agree with that ! I just like the idea of getting notifications when I leave my phone, these could be turned off for privacy or pop up as Somthing that doesn’t say fab ! "

Other than messages which you can already get notifications of - what other notifications would you want to see available?

over a year ago

Maybe winks sent and profiles viewed ! This would benefit people sharing the same account

over a year ago

Gamechanger, OP.

over a year ago

I was thinking that an app would be amazing, the downside I think is that even though it may bring more users, it might bring people that don’t fully get the swinging/fetish lifestyles.

Whether that’s good or bad, I dunno.

Post new Message to Thread