Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Favourite age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What was yours?

First half of my 20s were a bit wild, last half very sensible. I think I'm much happier generally now, in my mid 30s, than any point when I was younger though. Quite looking forward to 40 too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

40s are fun

over a year ago

I've enjoyed my 20's, early to mid 30's and mid to late 40's but my 50s are proving to be more eventful than i ever thought they would ..so i would say now is my favourite age

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Late 30s was mine, had my health, no money worries, my family was doing alright.

Family are stilldoing good now, just my health has gone and with that my income.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm still doing now what I did in my 20s. It's all good

over a year ago

I haven’t lived mine yet (hopefully)

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

They’ve all been memorable for their own reasons. Life’s good and I look forward rather than back.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It just gets better

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My favourite age is now. I wouldn't want to live through adolescence again but every other decade has been mostly pretty good.

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm having more fun now in my late 40's than i have ever had before and hope it continues!

over a year ago

40+ is sounding like something to really look forward to !

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I was gutted when I hit 50 a few weeks back but it's proving to be very interesting so far.

over a year ago

"I was gutted when I hit 50 a few weeks back but it's proving to be very interesting so far. "

Cos of everything falling apart?

over a year ago

Hitting my 50's soon too, great excuse to celebrate

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I was gutted when I hit 50 a few weeks back but it's proving to be very interesting so far.

Cos of everything falling apart? "

Oh ye thanks for the reminder

over a year ago

"What was yours?

First half of my 20s were a bit wild, last half very sensible. I think I'm much happier generally now, in my mid 30s, than any point when I was younger though. Quite looking forward to 40 too!"

I think you suit a mackintosh

over a year ago

"I was gutted when I hit 50 a few weeks back but it's proving to be very interesting so far.

Oh ye thanks for the reminder "

Suck it up youngster

over a year ago

Id quite like to be 19/20 again just for a bit. Remember to have a bit more fun before the shackles got slapped on

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh ye thanks for the reminder

Suck it up youngster "

God knows I'm trying. Yep very trying

over a year ago

"What was yours?

First half of my 20s were a bit wild, last half very sensible. I think I'm much happier generally now, in my mid 30s, than any point when I was younger though. Quite looking forward to 40 too!I think you suit a mackintosh "

Thanks! Think I'll get a matching bunnet to celebrate 40

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Id quite like to be 19/20 again just for a bit. Remember to have a bit more fun before the shackles got slapped on "

God I can't think of anything worse. Well yes I can being younger still.

over a year ago

"Id quite like to be 19/20 again just for a bit. Remember to have a bit more fun before the shackles got slapped on "

I do love memories from then but I'm kinda glad I'm not still there

over a year ago

"What was yours?

First half of my 20s were a bit wild, last half very sensible. I think I'm much happier generally now, in my mid 30s, than any point when I was younger though. Quite looking forward to 40 too!I think you suit a mackintosh

Thanks! Think I'll get a matching bunnet to celebrate 40 "

bunnet?

over a year ago

"Id quite like to be 19/20 again just for a bit. Remember to have a bit more fun before the shackles got slapped on

God I can't think of anything worse. Well yes I can being younger still."

Bejng able to stay up all night dancing then rock up at work next morning with barely a bag under the eyes or an achy hip

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I've enjoyed several phases of my life so far, I liked being 16 - 19 as I'd left school, got a motorbike and the independence that came with it, and was doing all the usual snogging girls, getting d*unk and discovering nightclubs. 21-26 were mostly great times as I'd started going to the big clubbing events all over the country by then, meeting lots of new people, and I had a couple of stunning girlfriends in those years. From then to 33 I started travelling around the world a lot more and getting involved in all sorts of extreme sports, all of which was great. Then I joined the reserves and have ramped up the adventure even further in the last few years as well as becoming more financially secure and happier at work.

That's remembering all the good times though, my teens to mid 20's were overshadowed by awful OCD which I secretly struggled with as well as money worries and being stuck in jobs I hated. I had my heart badly broken at 26 which took years to get over, and in the last couple of years lost my dad which has knocked the wind out of me, but life is for living so just got to keep on powering through and seeking fun where I can.

over a year ago

"Id quite like to be 19/20 again just for a bit. Remember to have a bit more fun before the shackles got slapped on

I do love memories from then but I'm kinda glad I'm not still there "

I was quite restrained in my youth,I would want to make a few more memories

over a year ago

Definitely, now ??

over a year ago

"What was yours?

First half of my 20s were a bit wild, last half very sensible. I think I'm much happier generally now, in my mid 30s, than any point when I was younger though. Quite looking forward to 40 too!I think you suit a mackintosh

Thanks! Think I'll get a matching bunnet to celebrate 40 bunnet? "

I don't know what else to call it, a flat cap?

By *veready69Man
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

28 by far...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

God I can't think of anything worse. Well yes I can being younger still.

Bejng able to stay up all night dancing then rock up at work next morning with barely a bag under the eyes or an achy hip "

Na I still do that now. Well maybe there's a bag or 2 but hey it's still there.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"What was yours?

Thanks! Think I'll get a matching bunnet to celebrate 40 bunnet?

I don't know what else to call it, a flat cap?"

I want to see it what ever the fuck it is

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've enjoyed several phases of my life so far, I liked being 16 - 19 as I'd left school, got a motorbike and the independence that came with it, and was doing all the usual snogging girls, getting d*unk and discovering nightclubs. 21-26 were mostly great times as I'd started going to the big clubbing events all over the country by then, meeting lots of new people, and I had a couple of stunning girlfriends in those years. From then to 33 I started travelling around the world a lot more and getting involved in all sorts of extreme sports, all of which was great. Then I joined the reserves and have ramped up the adventure even further in the last few years as well as becoming more financially secure and happier at work.

That's remembering all the good times though, my teens to mid 20's were overshadowed by awful OCD which I secretly struggled with as well as money worries and being stuck in jobs I hated. I had my heart badly broken at 26 which took years to get over, and in the last couple of years lost my dad which has knocked the wind out of me, but life is for living so just got to keep on powering through and seeking fun where I can."

Sounds like a life well lived. Sorry about your old fella

over a year ago

"What was yours?

I want to see it what ever the fuck it is "

That reminds me, where're my bloody olives ?

over a year ago

"What was yours?

I don't know what else to call it, a flat cap?"

ahhhh yes or a beret

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"What was yours?

That reminds me, where're my bloody olives ?"

You didn't tell me where to bring them. Why else do you think I'm still up.

over a year ago

"What was yours?

That reminds me, where're my bloody olives ?

You didn't tell me where to bring them. Why else do you think I'm still up. "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've enjoyed every decade of ma life, sure some might have been more challenging than the others, but I'm still here taking the piss out of you lot, bring on ma 60's that's what I say

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

"40+ is sounding like something to really look forward to !"

It is but i do find it can be very tiring having 2 very late nights out in a row!

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Early 40’s best for me. I was pretty confident, regular very hot fuck buddy and having lots of other fun too then bang ... my health went downhill so I’m likely to be single and celibate forever now so I’ll go back there please

By *ckerman2Man
over a year ago

llanwern

Late 20's, old enough to be sensible but young enough to be appealing to older women... yes probably my most fun age

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

Late 20's to early 30's. My wife and I had just met and had the time to explore an amazing sex life between just us as well as going out and getting into swinging at the weekends. It was a wild yet very private time and secret for us. We also had our careers going well for us and travelled a lot.

Now with a little one much of that isn't possible. But I'm hoping we will get it back in years to come once little one is a bit more independent

Post new Message to Thread