Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your Best Social :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, we've all heard the horrors of worst socials, but what about best?

We started chatting to a couple one night on here, exchanged numbers so we could chat as a group on WhatsApp. The conversation and flirting continued throughout the night until we had to get some sleep as we had a wedding to attend the following day, the couple we were chatting to lived not far away from the venue and told us they would be in the local pub that afternoon if we fancied escaping for half hour so we could put faces to names 'so to speak'

We snuck out so we could say hi, hit it off straight away and got on like a house on fire, we convinced them to gatecrash the wedding and we partied until early hours of the following morning

No playing was had, but we've been mates for nearly 6 months now

That social has yet to be beaten lol

Q x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I randomly offered to meet anyone in town who needed a veri in order to attend an organised social in the upcoming weeks.

Agreed to meet a guy I wasn’t attracted to photos of... turns out photos were a few years old and he’d bulked up since.

Had an amazing social got on like a house on fire, couldn’t have chosen anyone any better myself went on to be fb’s for a few months. Still the best sex I’ve ever had now.....

over a year ago

"When I randomly offered to meet anyone in town who needed a veri in order to attend an organised social in the upcoming weeks.

Agreed to meet a guy I wasn’t attracted to photos of... turns out photos were a few years old and he’d bulked up since.

Had an amazing social got on like a house on fire, couldn’t have chosen anyone any better myself went on to be fb’s for a few months. Still the best sex I’ve ever had now....."

Love it! X

over a year ago

My best social (game of pool in the afternoon with the hottest ever fabber I met - swimming coach and model) ended up meeting him again later that night after he finished his training and came to mine to say hello he stayed for a few hours and I gotta say we both had a biggest smile on our faces at the end of our meet

over a year ago

"Ok, we've all heard the horrors of worst socials, but what about best?

We started chatting to a couple one night on here, exchanged numbers so we could chat as a group on WhatsApp. The conversation and flirting continued throughout the night until we had to get some sleep as we had a wedding to attend the following day, the couple we were chatting to lived not far away from the venue and told us they would be in the local pub that afternoon if we fancied escaping for half hour so we could put faces to names 'so to speak'

We snuck out so we could say hi, hit it off straight away and got on like a house on fire, we convinced them to gatecrash the wedding and we partied until early hours of the following morning

Q x "

Was the BEST Social ever!!Dont know how that will ever be topped FFF I even wore a hat !!

over a year ago

I’ve had a few great socials....

One was I got chatting to a girl a week before I was going to a concert which I had 2 tickets for. On a whim I asked her if she fancied it and she was to stay at mine (I have 2 bedrooms) and we go out for the day and go to the concert.

It was just one of those perfect summer days, so a few drinks outside, something to eat, concert, train ride home, kissing under the stars...it was great as the chemistry was there when she turned up at mine but we allowed it to build all day...needless to say the second bedroom didn’t get used

over a year ago

Q x

Was the BEST Social ever!!Dont know how that will ever be topped FFF I even wore a hat !!"

Lol you totally did!

over a year ago

Every social with a certain someone. 4 hours pass in what feels like seconds. He tells me all the reasons I'm a twat then sends me on my way.

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few great socials....

One was I got chatting to a girl a week before I was going to a concert which I had 2 tickets for. On a whim I asked her if she fancied it and she was to stay at mine (I have 2 bedrooms) and we go out for the day and go to the concert.

It was just one of those perfect summer days, so a few drinks outside, something to eat, concert, train ride home, kissing under the stars...it was great as the chemistry was there when she turned up at mine but we allowed it to build all day...needless to say the second bedroom didn’t get used"

Aww that sounds like an awesome day.... What concert was it?

over a year ago

"My best social (game of pool in the afternoon with the hottest ever fabber I met - swimming coach and model) ended up meeting him again later that night after he finished his training and came to mine to say hello he stayed for a few hours and I gotta say we both had a biggest smile on our faces at the end of our meet "

Can't beat a game of pool in the afternoon.... I'm assuming he managed to sink all his balls that day?

over a year ago

"Every social with a certain someone. 4 hours pass in what feels like seconds. He tells me all the reasons I'm a twat then sends me on my way. "

Sounds like my therapist

over a year ago

"My best social (game of pool in the afternoon with the hottest ever fabber I met - swimming coach and model) ended up meeting him again later that night after he finished his training and came to mine to say hello he stayed for a few hours and I gotta say we both had a biggest smile on our faces at the end of our meet

Can't beat a game of pool in the afternoon.... I'm assuming he managed to sink all his balls that day? "

Every single one

over a year ago

"Every social with a certain someone. 4 hours pass in what feels like seconds. He tells me all the reasons I'm a twat then sends me on my way.

Sounds like my therapist "

He needs a therapist after an afternoon with me.

over a year ago

Ah she’s still around on the site somewhere.

A dinner in a restaurant that we were the only customers all night. Then back to the pub, found a booth, kissed like teenagers for what seemed like ages. In hindsight probably made a proper scene but I really didn’t care.

over a year ago

My last social!

I was in Leeds for the night, having been ditched by the dickhead who was meant to be joining me, just before I got on the train to go.

Cut to me just lazing round my hotel room, trying to set a social up - no luck. So there was a couple a couple of years younger than me who used to hang around on the forums, I had messaged them on a previous profile but not for months and I knew they lived close to where I was. An hour later I was having a brilliant laugh in a gorgeous little bar in Leeds with the male half.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I was laying on my subbed this summer at a hotel in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. I was checking near me on Fab. I recognised a profile that was showing up as within a quarter of a mile away. It was someone who I had had some message dialogue with about 9 months earlier and from close ish by back home.

Long story short after some messaging it turned out she was at the same hotel but at a pool round the corner. We met in the pool bar. She was lovely and she introduced me to her group of friends.

The excitement was all around the spontaneity of meeting so quickly.

over a year ago

"My best social (game of pool in the afternoon with the hottest ever fabber I met - swimming coach and model) ended up meeting him again later that night after he finished his training and came to mine to say hello he stayed for a few hours and I gotta say we both had a biggest smile on our faces at the end of our meet

Can't beat a game of pool in the afternoon.... I'm assuming he managed to sink all his balls that day?

Every single one "

And a good time was was had by all! X

over a year ago

"Every social with a certain someone. 4 hours pass in what feels like seconds. He tells me all the reasons I'm a twat then sends me on my way.

Sounds like my therapist

He needs a therapist after an afternoon with me. "

Lol, we're allowed to be a little crazy

over a year ago

"Ah she’s still around on the site somewhere.

A dinner in a restaurant that we were the only customers all night. Then back to the pub, found a booth, kissed like teenagers for what seemed like ages. In hindsight probably made a proper scene but I really didn’t care."

That sounds like a lot of fun

Kissing like teenagers is always a bonus

over a year ago

Without a shadow of a doubt it would be a boozy social with a delectable Blackpool stunner, we tried to fix her up with a real dishy guy but for some reason she didn't like him

over a year ago

Best ones are the ones where the chat is flowing and you end up having a kiss then back to theirs for a few hours of lust

over a year ago

Every single one

And a good time was was had by all! X"

Seems like it I thought I was dreaming to meet the hottie 2x in 1 day, but when I woke up next day I found a used condom in my bin so I knew it was not a dream

over a year ago

"My last social!

I was in Leeds for the night, having been ditched by the dickhead who was meant to be joining me, just before I got on the train to go.

Cut to me just lazing round my hotel room, trying to set a social up - no luck. So there was a couple a couple of years younger than me who used to hang around on the forums, I had messaged them on a previous profile but not for months and I knew they lived close to where I was. An hour later I was having a brilliant laugh in a gorgeous little bar in Leeds with the male half. "

Some things are just meant to be

I find spontaneous meets are neaely always the most fun

over a year ago

"I was laying on my subbed this summer at a hotel in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. I was checking near me on Fab. I recognised a profile that was showing up as within a quarter of a mile away. It was someone who I had had some message dialogue with about 9 months earlier and from close ish by back home.

Long story short after some messaging it turned out she was at the same hotel but at a pool round the corner. We met in the pool bar. She was lovely and she introduced me to her group of friends.

The excitement was all around the spontaneity of meeting so quickly. "

Ooh, how did she explain to her friends how she knew you?

over a year ago

"My last social!

Cut to me just lazing round my hotel room, trying to set a social up - no luck. So there was a couple a couple of years younger than me who used to hang around on the forums, I had messaged them on a previous profile but not for months and I knew they lived close to where I was. An hour later I was having a brilliant laugh in a gorgeous little bar in Leeds with the male half.

I find spontaneous meets are neaely always the most fun "

Oh yes!

Then after that we got talking on kik, told each other that we fancied each other, flirted quite a bit and had a spontaneous evening in my York Hotel room this past Sunday.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

In the summer with my FB.

It was a walk around the lake at a local park, an icecream and lots of snogging like teenagers on a park bench.

The best social ever - we enjoyed it so much we did it all again a few weeks later

over a year ago

"Without a shadow of a doubt it would be a boozy social with a delectable Blackpool stunner, we tried to fix her up with a real dishy guy but for some reason she didn't like him "

Her loss

over a year ago

Meeting a nice older chap who was polite and considerate and non pushy who treated Re with respect.

Meeting a couple who introduced us to sea cruises.

over a year ago

It was just one of those perfect summer days, so a few drinks outside, something to eat, concert, train ride home, kissing under the stars...it was great as the chemistry was there when she turned up at mine but we allowed it to build all day...needless to say the second bedroom didn’t get used

Aww that sounds like an awesome day.... What concert was it? "

It was Nickleback...they were amazing too which added to it..

over a year ago

I met and took some one to techniquest. She was fun, and really good at the science stuff

over a year ago

"My last social!

Oh yes!

Then after that we got talking on kik, told each other that we fancied each other, flirted quite a bit and had a spontaneous evening in my York Hotel room this past Sunday. "

Ooh how naughty! Just the husband? Lol x

over a year ago

Every single one

Seems like it I thought I was dreaming to meet the hottie 2x in 1 day, but when I woke up next day I found a used condom in my bin so I knew it was not a dream "

You're a hottie, he was lucky to meet you twice x

over a year ago

It was at an organised Fab social and the moment myself and a certain lady saw each other and our eyes locked, the chemistry was immense. Then I met her husband and the chemistry was three way intense.

They are now long term friends.

over a year ago

"In the summer with my FB.

It was a walk around the lake at a local park, an icecream and lots of snogging like teenagers on a park bench.

The best social ever - we enjoyed it so much we did it all again a few weeks later "

Did you lick his cornetto?!

over a year ago

"Meeting a nice older chap who was polite and considerate and non pushy who treated Re with respect.

Meeting a couple who introduced us to sea cruises."

Have you been on one yet? Lol x

over a year ago

Every single one

Seems like it I thought I was dreaming to meet the hottie 2x in 1 day, but when I woke up next day I found a used condom in my bin so I knew it was not a dream

You're a hottie, he was lucky to meet you twice x"

thank you.. Guess we were both lucky

over a year ago

It was Nickleback...they were amazing too which added to it.."

I guess it was you that was the Rockstar that night

over a year ago

There have been many wonderful ones, both group and meeting individuals/couples.

But the first Secret Tea Party will always have a special place in my heart. I met great people, and kissed a rather beautiful lady.

over a year ago

One of my best socials was with an older lady didn't go expecting much but the weeks of messaging and flirting made it a more relaxed and enjoyable meet and we ended up at hers so Bonus ,and one over one I had ended up with me giving the lady a massage that lead to see one thing else, BB it the key factor was lots of chatting on fab prior to meeting

over a year ago

I guess it was you that was the Rockstar that night "

She did look cuter with something in her mouth...

over a year ago

"I met and took some one to techniquest. She was fun, and really good at the science stuff "

Awesome! Did they have the massive interactive screen there?

over a year ago

"It was at an organised Fab social and the moment myself and a certain lady saw each other and our eyes locked, the chemistry was immense. Then I met her husband and the chemistry was three way intense.

They are now long term friends. "

When's the next one? I reckon we could create some chemistry

over a year ago

"There have been many wonderful ones, both group and meeting individuals/couples.

But the first Secret Tea Party will always have a special place in my heart. I met great people, and kissed a rather beautiful lady. "

A Secret Tea Party?! Sounds fascinating

over a year ago

"One of my best socials was with an older lady didn't go expecting much but the weeks of messaging and flirting made it a more relaxed and enjoyable meet and we ended up at hers so Bonus ,and one over one I had ended up with me giving the lady a massage that lead to see one thing else, BB it the key factor was lots of chatting on fab prior to meeting"

Can't beat a bit of banter

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Had been chatting to someone on another site for a few months , what’s app and Skype etc .... he lived in Cyprus and last May my eldest son was getting married there in Ayia Napa and 75 of us went out for it ....... he drove down from Paphos one night which is a fair drive and I escaped to have dinner with him at the most beautiful fish restaurant perched on a cliff overlooking the sea ..... it was amazing the location and the company ... no play took place but 2 months later I returned for 5 days the most wonderful time was had ..... been back since and planning a return visit too

over a year ago

I guess it was you that was the Rockstar that night

She did look cuter with something in her mouth... "

Did you take a 'Photograph'

over a year ago

"Had been chatting to someone on another site for a few months , what’s app and Skype etc .... he lived in Cyprus and last May my eldest son was getting married there in Ayia Napa and 75 of us went out for it ....... he drove down from Paphos one night which is a fair drive and I escaped to have dinner with him at the most beautiful fish restaurant perched on a cliff overlooking the sea ..... it was amazing the location and the company ... no play took place but 2 months later I returned for 5 days the most wonderful time was had ..... been back since and planning a return visit too "

Wow!!!! I love this x

over a year ago

Started chatting to a guy on here on a monday evening a couple of months back, we carried on chatting on kik the next day and met up for coffee on the Wednesday morning..we got on so well we ended up back at his place where a very good time was had before he drove me home later that afternoon

over a year ago

"There have been many wonderful ones, both group and meeting individuals/couples.

But the first Secret Tea Party will always have a special place in my heart. I met great people, and kissed a rather beautiful lady.

A Secret Tea Party?! Sounds fascinating "

They are great fun

over a year ago

"Started chatting to a guy on here on a monday evening a couple of months back, we carried on chatting on kik the next day and met up for coffee on the Wednesday morning..we got on so well we ended up back at his place where a very good time was had before he drove me home later that afternoon "

Mid week bonking is the best

over a year ago

A Secret Tea Party?! Sounds fascinating

They are great fun"

Would you care to elaborate lol

over a year ago

"My last social!

Oh yes!

Then after that we got talking on kik, told each other that we fancied each other, flirted quite a bit and had a spontaneous evening in my York Hotel room this past Sunday.

Ooh how naughty! Just the husband? Lol x"

Not quite her husband, but yeah.

over a year ago

"My last social!

Oh yes!

Ooh how naughty! Just the husband? Lol x

Not quite her husband, but yeah. "

Ya minx

over a year ago

All the socials ive had have been good

over a year ago

"All the socials ive had have been good "

You must be doing something right lol

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

All my socials have been enjoyable

over a year ago

"All my socials have been enjoyable "

That's cos you're there Babs

over a year ago

May I just add - all those years I've been on fab (6 on/off) I always meet socially first. Apart from 2 ocassions - but I chatted to both guys for a few months nearly every day so it felt like meeting an old friend. Only a few selected socials ended up with having fun later or on another day. Been lucky to find a few regular fabbers during my time on here

over a year ago

Q x

Was the BEST Social ever!!Dont know how that will ever be topped FFF I even wore a hat !!

Lol you totally did! "

Telling Lucky to get in the back of the Fuck Truck was amusing too

over a year ago

Q x

Lol you totally did!

Telling Lucky to get in the back of the Fuck Truck was amusing too "

He got in so willingly lol x

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"All my socials have been enjoyable

That's cos you're there Babs "

Aww thank you x

over a year ago

"May I just add - all those years I've been on fab (6 on/off) I always meet socially first. Apart from 2 ocassions - but I chatted to both guys for a few months nearly every day so it felt like meeting an old friend. Only a few selected socials ended up with having fun later or on another day. Been lucky to find a few regular fabbers during my time on here "

You're doing it the right way

over a year ago

We met.

Kissed on arrival.

Next thing I remember was staggering out of the room disheveled, lost and wondering what the hell the time was.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Without a shadow of a doubt it would be a boozy social with a delectable Blackpool stunner, we tried to fix her up with a real dishy guy but for some reason she didn't like him "

Oh you

I can’t decide which bit put me off more. The obsession with snap bands and emoji keyrings... or his general tramp look.

I love you both dearly but please let me find my own date next time

over a year ago

"May I just add - all those years I've been on fab (6 on/off) I always meet socially first. Apart from 2 ocassions - but I chatted to both guys for a few months nearly every day so it felt like meeting an old friend. Only a few selected socials ended up with having fun later or on another day. Been lucky to find a few regular fabbers during my time on here

You're doing it the right way "

thanks I know what I like and what I want

over a year ago

"We met.

Kissed on arrival.

Next thing I remember was staggering out of the room disheveled, lost and wondering what the hell the time was. "

Ooh, maybe you were drugged lol

over a year ago

"Without a shadow of a doubt it would be a boozy social with a delectable Blackpool stunner, we tried to fix her up with a real dishy guy but for some reason she didn't like him

Oh you

I can’t decide which bit put me off more. The obsession with snap bands and emoji keyrings... or his general tramp look.

I love you both dearly but please let me find my own date next time "

over a year ago

"Without a shadow of a doubt it would be a boozy social with a delectable Blackpool stunner, we tried to fix her up with a real dishy guy but for some reason she didn't like him

Oh you

I love you both dearly but please let me find my own date next time "

MrsMac .... I can't imagine you have any trouble finding your own dates

over a year ago

"May I just add - all those years I've been on fab (6 on/off) I always meet socially first. Apart from 2 ocassions - but I chatted to both guys for a few months nearly every day so it felt like meeting an old friend. Only a few selected socials ended up with having fun later or on another day. Been lucky to find a few regular fabbers during my time on here

You're doing it the right way

thanks I know what I like and what I want "

What i want changes on a daily basis lol

over a year ago

"One of my best socials was with an older lady didn't go expecting much but the weeks of messaging and flirting made it a more relaxed and enjoyable meet and we ended up at hers so Bonus ,and one over one I had ended up with me giving the lady a massage that lead to see one thing else, BB it the key factor was lots of chatting on fab prior to meeting

Can't beat a bit of banter "

u can't and if u both have a laugh your half way there

over a year ago

And do you get what you want every time you change your mind?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I think all our socials have been good, but two stand out as being great.

Both were big organised socials, and we book a hotel room so we don't have to leave early to drive back.

One was in Cardiff, made some new friends, and got invited to a little "Apres-social" room party, in a single guys room. two couples, two single ladies and the guy.

Night manager came up to ask us the keep the noise down, didn't bat an eyelid at the scantily clad ladies and nude males.

Second was in Swansea.

Decided to treat ourselves when we found a great deal on a hotel that normally is a bit pricey, and then found out that a few others from the social were not only in the same hotel, but along the same corridor!

Great social, lots of new friends, and then piled about 12 people into one particular couples room for a little fun.... turned out to be an awesome orgy!

over a year ago

"And do you get what you want every time you change your mind? "

Obviously I am a Quean after all

over a year ago

"And do you get what you want every time you change your mind?

Obviously I am a Quean after all "

Post new Message to Thread