Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hot photos

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs P Sand OP   Couple
over a year ago

South West

It always surprises me how people get over 2000 fabs on a photo. Good on them, is it there friends list?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It always surprises me how people get over 2000 fabs on a photo. Good on them, is it there friends list? "
No just mostly single men. They are usually single women also. Hot photos aren't a true reflection really as what most would consider hotter don't get the attention like others do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought it has to be due to location or something

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I thought it has to be due to location or something "

How does that work though?

over a year ago

"I thought it has to be due to location or something "

Won’t be that for me, there’s hardly anyone near me up here (I get maybe three local messages a week).

Sometimes they are just hot - If they make it there once, men will add them to their hot list and they’ll more than likely get up there again

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

We are always surprised how many fabs our photos get. Some have several thousands. But we only have about 40 friends. And live in remote Lincolnshire

over a year ago

OP, yours on 5th of June and one on the 29th of December, should both have been on it! Incredible x

over a year ago

I'm sure it's a range of things. Hot list, friends list, asking for fabs, location. You'll find that there are a main core who will regularly make the hot pics, because they have established a following of sorts, so that's a factor also. There are still some who make it because their pic is genuinely hot . It's just a bit of harmless fun, like other parts of fab. Good on them for getting on the hot pics

By *impleSailorMan
over a year ago

the moon

"I thought it has to be due to location or something

Won’t be that for me, there’s hardly anyone near me up here (I get maybe three local messages a week).

Sometimes they are just hot - If they make it there once, men will add them to their hot list and they’ll more than likely get up there again "

You've definitely got a few that deserve to be there

over a year ago

I think there are various tips and tricks to gain maximum exposure to as wide an audience as possible - some people exploit this and build up ‘fan bases’ who will Fab every picture they put up, however good it is.

Others are simply just exceptional pics that deserve to be appreciated and warrant every Fab they get!

I’ve looked at top pics before and thought that some of the hotties I follow regularly post much hotter pics but they don’t necessarily get the same recognition.. it’s partly about how you play the ‘getting Fabs’ game.

over a year ago

Yeah you have to become a little known and put yourself out there...

Some apparently change their location to attract more people. Status updates.

OP, your pics are brilliant...some of them should be on hotpics...

over a year ago

"We are always surprised how many fabs our photos get. Some have several thousands. But we only have about 40 friends. And live in remote Lincolnshire "

You shouldn’t be surprised. Your pics are very hot!

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"We are always surprised how many fabs our photos get. Some have several thousands. But we only have about 40 friends. And live in remote Lincolnshire "

Your "spit roast" photo made me laugh so much then haha

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"I think there are various tips and tricks to gain maximum exposure to as wide an audience as possible - some people exploit this and build up ‘fan bases’ who will Fab every picture they put up, however good it is.

Others are simply just exceptional pics that deserve to be appreciated and warrant every Fab they get!

I’ve looked at top pics before and thought that some of the hotties I follow regularly post much hotter pics but they don’t necessarily get the same recognition.. it’s partly about how you play the ‘getting Fabs’ game."

over a year ago

Jesus I wanted to fab them all... and digging in a Lamborghini

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I think there are various tips and tricks to gain maximum exposure to as wide an audience as possible - some people exploit this and build up ‘fan bases’ who will Fab every picture they put up, however good it is.

I’ve looked at top pics before and thought that some of the hotties I follow regularly post much hotter pics but they don’t necessarily get the same recognition.. it’s partly about how you play the ‘getting Fabs’ game. "

Your photos have always done well, whats your secret hehe

over a year ago

I managed to get to page 2 today and I only have 6 friends ...Ok so my pics will never get thousands but I'm happy

over a year ago

It's actually quite easy to do, if you can be bothered

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"It always surprises me how people get over 2000 fabs on a photo. Good on them, is it there friends list? "

An ex fabber who used to frequent the hotlist most of the time told me it was to do with having a very large friends list, the timing of putting the pic up and changing the location after every minute or so of posting.

No idea if any of thanks true though but she was on page one most weeks.

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"It's actually quite easy to do, if you can be bothered "

I think our photos are pretty awesome if im honest hehe

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I managed to get to page 2 today and I only have 6 friends ...Ok so my pics will never get thousands but I'm happy "

I have nabbed a few of yours today hehe

over a year ago

those who get those can of fab pic are the lucky one were most do not get any

By *hispers-40Woman
over a year ago

up the garden path

I’d much prefer a nice veri than 100s of my pics being fabbed

over a year ago

I’m on page 2 today, I don’t think the friends list has much to do with it, as I only have 2 on there Very nice pics op

over a year ago

"I managed to get to page 2 today and I only have 6 friends ...Ok so my pics will never get thousands but I'm happy

I have nabbed a few of yours today hehe"

thank you x

over a year ago

South West

Sounds like a lot of hard work with the methods that some of you have mentioned. Surely it's post a pic and its gets fabbed but as said it doesn't seem the case for a few. It's just amazed us always that the top ones are on 2k plus which is outstanding.

Good on them.

over a year ago

"It's actually quite easy to do, if you can be bothered

I think our photos are pretty awesome if im honest hehe"

Our?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I occasionally end up around the bottom half of page one, I have about 15-20 friends and have never asked for fabs in a status or changed location to get fabs. It really is a case of if you get there once, you get put on hotlists so you end up there again.

over a year ago

One of my pics got to page 2 earlier and i only have 6 friends..

I personally think its down to getting continuously fabbed once you get to page one..

When one of my pics got there i had over 10000 views and half of them fabbed the pic.. it was a bit mad tbh

over a year ago

"I occasionally end up around the bottom half of page one, I have about 15-20 friends and have never asked for fabs in a status or changed location to get fabs. It really is a case of if you get there once, you get put on hotlists so you end up there again. "

Also NSA, you are right up there with the hottest users on the site. Definitely helps

over a year ago

Always nice to get one fab??

over a year ago

"It's actually quite easy to do, if you can be bothered "

Yep it’s a mixture of locations (certain postcodes get more local likes) and a case of having been previously hotlisted. X

over a year ago

Yep it’s a mixture of locations (certain postcodes get more local likes) and a case of having been previously hotlisted. X"

great legs fabs for you

over a year ago

Yep it’s a mixture of locations (certain postcodes get more local likes) and a case of having been previously hotlisted. X"

Exactly . I don't even have my pics fabbed anymore. I can't be arsed with it all.

over a year ago

Yep it’s a mixture of locations (certain postcodes get more local likes) and a case of having been previously hotlisted. X

Exactly . I don't even have my pics fabbed anymore. I can't be arsed with it all. "

Oh god me either, fook that shit for a ego boost

over a year ago

Forum fab from me to put in your box

over a year ago

I occasionally get a fab

over a year ago

South West

I wouldn't say it's an ego boost, if you take a good picture and get recognition for it by means of a fab It's shows that the photos you have taken is liked. When into your photography is good feedback also we take these pictures for you all to see so why not except some feedback.

over a year ago

South West

Accept

over a year ago

South West

Hmmm or not? Lol

By *illerpinsMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I think our photos are pretty awesome if im honest hehe

Our? "

haha i meant yours

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

They will have a following of friends that will fab any picture they upload. Some beg for fabs,others use it as bait. If you can me i'll do more or maybe meet you etc. As a thread before came to the conclusion that most of them seen by most and they don't think they're hot. But thats another strange thing about fab. Think the guys do it in hope that they will one day get to meet them. Haha

over a year ago

South West

Thank you all it has give us a different look on it and your points of view. Keep on fabbing lol

Post new Message to Thread