Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Booking VA?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have booked a room at VA for 3/11 however, are we meant to also book a place for the club??

Spoke to a lovely lady regarding room and club opening times, but nothing about getting our names on the list, so to speak .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If it's just a normal night you don't need to pre-book, but you do need to have registered with them which is a one time only thing you can do on-line at their website

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If it's just a normal night you don't need to pre-book, but you do need to have registered with them which is a one time only thing you can do on-line at their website "

Great thank you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If it's just a normal night you don't need to pre-book, but you do need to have registered with them which is a one time only thing you can do on-line at their website

Great thank you!"

You have a good night I believe there is a big birthday party that night! It’ll be a good atmosphere

MrsK xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

How do you know when you're registered? I sent off our details. But heard nothing back?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How do you know when you're registered? I sent off our details. But heard nothing back?"

I’f you sent it then that’ll be it. Dione would have done it but maybe not got back to you

Xx

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"How do you know when you're registered? I sent off our details. But heard nothing back?"

If you're going as a couple and find that you're not registered when you get there you can do so on the door I believe - single guys however have to have registered in advance

Post new Message to Thread