Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Some men don't mess about about.

Jump to newest

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

I opened my male box to receive messages from men and Tv's to keep socially in contact with freinds on the scene. Since then daily I get messages from men (Barking up the wrong tree). They don't mince their words. Normally first messages like 'do you want a BJ', 'can I suck your cock' or 'free now'. Is this a purely male thing or are any women this blunt?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I opened my male box to receive messages from men and Tv's to keep socially in contact with freinds on the scene. Since then daily I get messages from men (Barking up the wrong tree). They don't mince their words. Normally first messages like 'do you want a BJ', 'can I suck your cock' or 'free now'. Is this a purely male thing or are any women this blunt?"

My ex was blunt, but not in a good way

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

It’s pretty standard even in my box too. Even though my profile clearly states no men. But the persist and proved entertainment during those quite spells of the day

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Male box

Yes it's standard male behaviour

'nice cock'

'wuu2'

'meet me'

Etc etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I opened my male box to receive messages from men and Tv's to keep socially in contact with freinds on the scene. Since then daily I get messages from men (Barking up the wrong tree). They don't mince their words. Normally first messages like 'do you want a BJ', 'can I suck your cock' or 'free now'. Is this a purely male thing or are any women this blunt?"

Couples certainly are so I guess it could be the male half sending the messages.

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Funnily enough I’ve never had a woman message me with a faf or wanna blow job message..

Though I’m an optimist and still live in hope for that elusive message.....

But get lots from men ... it goes with the territory here

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"..... are any women this blunt?

Couples certainly are so I guess it could be the male half sending the messages. "

Not all couples Rachael... We always send really good messages, non of this one line rubbish.

(PS.. hope your tree recovers from it's surgery quickly).

Cal

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I think it’s a personality thing rather than a gender issue. If it’s in your nature to approach people in that way then you will continue to do it.

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"..... are any women this blunt?

Couples certainly are so I guess it could be the male half sending the messages.

Not all couples Rachael... We always send really good messages, non of this one line rubbish.

(PS.. hope your tree recovers from it's surgery quickly).

Cal

"

That reminds me, must attend to that. But I'll wait for the last of the leaves to fall first.

Post new Message to Thread