Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nasal hair

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

WTF! Nobody warns you about it. It just kind of creeps up on you. Talking men only here, women get it easy- no nasal hairs for them.

Now guys, do you make an effort to groom. Or, like me do you casually pick and pluck?

It’s really satisfying to pull a long one out without bringing tears to your eyes.

I could be alone on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And why are they so thick? I could use one as a guitar string.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

you think women don't get nasal hair!?

Think again!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

We don't go bald. Instead our hair grows inwards and comes out our ears and nose

over a year ago

"WTF! Nobody warns you about it. It just kind of creeps up on you. Talking men only here, women get it easy- no nasal hairs for them.

Now guys, do you make an effort to groom. Or, like me do you casually pick and pluck?

It’s really satisfying to pull a long one out without bringing tears to your eyes.

I could be alone on this."

You are alone... In so far as you are actually able to pluck 'em without tears! Impressive.

over a year ago

I have one of those hygienic hair trimmer things, y’know the ones that Victor Kiam used to advertise back in the 80s

And it’s not just the nose hairs, your ears start to sprout a bit of a thatch too!!

And your bloody eyebrows! Why the hell do THEY get so bushy!!!

Light trimming once a week or so for me, OP, otherwise I look like some sort of hairy monster!

over a year ago

"you think women don't get nasal hair!?

Think again! "

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

"I have one of those hygienic hair trimmer things, y’know the ones that Victor Kiam used to advertise back in the 80s

And it’s not just the nose hairs, your ears start to sprout a bit of a thatch too!!

And your bloody eyebrows! Why the hell do THEY get so bushy!!!

Light trimming once a week or so for me, OP, otherwise I look like some sort of hairy monster! "

bloody eye brows within a week there back,looked in the mirror and thought chain saw and strimmer

over a year ago

Years ago my dad got me, in what i thought was a joke, a nasal hair trimmer. Yeah not a joke and was dissapointed when i found it and opened it that it didn't work lol

over a year ago

I don't trim mine.

I need to though.

Sexy, huh?

over a year ago

It sometimes tickles me when I kiss.

By *layfulfoxMan
over a year ago

nowhere

"WTF! Nobody warns you about it. It just kind of creeps up on you. Talking men only here, women get it easy- no nasal hairs for them.

I could be alone on this.

You are alone... In so far as you are actually able to pluck 'em without tears! Impressive."

How do you pick them without tears?

My barber does a mask thingy that removes them, thinking of giving it a bash

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Normally trim mine but occasionally I'll pull one out if I can feel it tickling inside my nose. Makes my eyes water and I belt out about a dozen sneezes in rapid succession though! Also read it can be dangerous plucking them as it can cause some nasty infections up there....

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I found a white one a little while back

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

There’s many things about getting older that I’m comfortable with; I’m becoming a silver fox, my eyesight isn’t what it was and my joints creak on cold mornings. That’s part of getting old and I embrace it.

But nasal hair, ear hair and bushy eyebrows are a definite no no and get dealt with. I don’t want to look like Dennis Healey.

over a year ago

Yeah, I've found pulling one out while driving isn't the smartest thing I've ever done lol

Also, anyone get stray hair near the edge of their earlobe? really awkward to get with scissors, have to use beard trimmer

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

A regular trimmer here. I have got used to them but now my ear hair is taking over. I don't mean inside, I mean silvery hairs along the top edge.

It is getting to the point where if I'm back-lit, I look like one of those 1970's fibre optic lamps.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Get the old manscaping lawnmower out and up there every couple of weeks.

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

"you think women don't get nasal hair!?

Think again! "

I’ve never seen it. Perhaps you ladies are better at grooming?

By *oftandGentle2Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Love this thread!

Nose trimmers don’t work then? Well that’s a waste of a Christmas prezzy!!! Sheesh

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"We don't go bald. Instead our hair grows inwards and comes out our ears and nose"

Haha!

over a year ago

I have my beard trimmed once a week, I get my eyebrows, nose and ear hair all done at the same time. I must be at that age!

over a year ago

"A regular trimmer here. I have got used to them but now my ear hair is taking over. I don't mean inside, I mean silvery hairs along the top edge.

It is getting to the point where if I'm back-lit, I look like one of those 1970's fibre optic lamps. "

Oh this made me laugh

Do you have a photo ? Xx

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"A regular trimmer here. I have got used to them but now my ear hair is taking over. I don't mean inside, I mean silvery hairs along the top edge.

It is getting to the point where if I'm back-lit, I look like one of those 1970's fibre optic lamps.

Oh this made me laugh

Do you have a photo ? Xx"

Yes.

Page 17 of the 1973 Habitat catalogue

over a year ago

My local Turkish barber rips it out for me after they sort my hair out. Normally followed by various expletives.

over a year ago

Woman with a hairy minge or woman with hairy nostrils?

over a year ago

With my steadily thinning pate i've come to the conclusion that i'm not actually losing hair it's just started growing inward and out through my nose and ears.

over a year ago

Oh this made me laugh

Do you have a photo ? Xx

Yes.

Page 17 of the 1973 Habitat catalogue "

Ohhh

over a year ago

Groom all the time, trim beard, share nasal and ear hair, make sure the man garden is in neat shape!! It's an on going battle lol

over a year ago

I'm gonna let mine grow till they are long enough to give me a comb over fringe

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I'm gonna let mine grow till they are long enough to give me a comb over fringe "

cheaper than a hair transplant

over a year ago

"I'm gonna let mine grow till they are long enough to give me a comb over fringe

cheaper than a hair transplant "

exacly . I reckon another 2 years and I'm sorted x

over a year ago

I pop the Turkish barber's and he sets fire to my nose and ears. That's them sorted for another few weeks.

over a year ago

You have got to manscape when you get to a certain age and your body hair just goes wild!

Post new Message to Thread