Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

first football game live

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to my first football match this Saturday afternoon between many and Everton at old Trafford which my nephew got the tickets.. Do not know where I be siting as I am a Manu supporter.. it row j I think but we will see on the day…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Going to my first football match this Saturday afternoon between many and Everton at old Trafford which my nephew got the tickets.. Do not know where I be siting as I am a Manu supporter.. it row j I think but we will see on the day… "

Might be a bit lonely there, the match is on sunday

over a year ago

"Going to my first football match this Saturday afternoon between many and Everton at old Trafford which my nephew got the tickets.. Do not know where I be siting as I am a Manu supporter.. it row j I think but we will see on the day…

Might be a bit lonely there, the match is on sunday "

oh okay well i got a tex from my nephew so i know telling that after posting this

over a year ago

Have fun my friend! The Premier League is ok, I hope it turns out to be a good game and you enjoy yourself!

It’ll always be the lower leagues that is my main passion, it’s a bit more raw down there and not so polished and corporate, but a day out at Man U is a pretty good first game for a newbie! Enjoy!

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Championship is the best leauge, without a shadow of doubt. As much as im happy to see the bluebirds in the premiership, the championship is much better

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Now go to thread entitled "ever met anyone you know on fab" and await Just spotted my uncle who I'm taking to see man utd at Everton at weekend post...

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Actually no surprise never been to a football game coming from Chester... Most people with sense no better than supporting our rivals..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 01:08:21]

over a year ago

What a great football match it was for the first time every but it should of been 4-1 to manu i think in the end the better team won on the day

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Pleased you enjoyed it

over a year ago

"Pleased you enjoyed it"
thanks sexy

Post new Message to Thread