Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Next sale

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies help!!.

Bought 2 dresses from next directory on saturday they came monday course i have worn them both. Today i got my vip pre sale invite and both dresses are in the sale half price. So if i bought them again in the sale and took them back to the shop do you think i would get them back on full price if i can prove on the delivery label how much they cost letting me keep them at sale price.

I know this is sly but im cheesed off in 3 days they have droppe o half price.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OOOOO can't wait to go and buy your returned and worn dresses in the sale

over a year ago

"Ladies help!!.

Bought 2 dresses from next directory on saturday they came monday course i have worn them both. Today i got my vip pre sale invite and both dresses are in the sale half price. So if i bought them again in the sale and took them back to the shop do you think i would get them back on full price if i can prove on the delivery label how much they cost letting me keep them at sale price.

I know this is sly but im cheesed off in 3 days they have droppe o half price. "

Lol after your speech earlier

over a year ago

Noooo didnt mean like that hahaha.

I mean if i re order the dresses and then take them back to get a refund on the ones i have allready bought haha im not a minger like that u know.

over a year ago

swing i wanna join the something for nothing gang too hahaha

over a year ago

It is annoying when you buy something then they drop the price like a stone.

over a year ago

Bloody well is i bought shoes and 2 dresses now all of hem are in the sale really cheesed off lol.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Dont some stores mark the label when they are sales goods?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

It could easily work, or you could be stuck with 2 of the same.

IF you can buy them in the sale and return the new unused ones aganst your delivery, yeah why not. Best to pay cash though, or get a mate to do the actual transaction.

What's your reason for return though?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you mean re order the dresses but send them back on the full price reciept. If so wont the reciept and bar code on return dresses not tally up

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Just write to the head office and say how you feel... they will likely give you a voucher for the difference.

over a year ago

"

IF you can buy them in the sale and return the new unused ones aganst your delivery, yeah why not. Best to pay cash though, or get a mate to do the actual transaction.

"

I want both of the dresses lol im trying to be crafy thats all. im keeping the ones i have now because i have worn them obviously. but if i orderd the same ones again on the sale price and use the delievery note from the origional ones to get a refund lol cause then i can buy more hahahahahahahaha.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

"

But dont they have a different policy for returning sale items (there in the sale now) and they will want the labels and everything on them so if shes returning the sale items it will be barcoded or something with the date and the recipt for the original dresses wont tally up. Think you just got to put it down to one of those things. Thats why i always buy my son vouchers for christmas so he can by the same stuff two days later for half the price

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

it's disgusting ain't it - we bought something from big outlet as a sale item the other day that had within 3 days miraculously returned to full price, and some other items had gone reduced which we'd paid full price for - talk about a retail wobbly!

Wolf

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Just write to the head office and say how you feel... they will likely give you a voucher for the difference."

But then wouldnt that open a can of worms for everyone that buys stuff at full price and then it goes to sale price?

over a year ago

"Just write to the head office and say how you feel... they will likely give you a voucher for the difference.

But then wouldnt that open a can of worms for everyone that buys stuff at full price and then it goes to sale price?"

Nahhh. Big companies will hand out vouchers just to shut you up.

If you write/email/phone... and explain the sales info came out the same time as the order and how it was a kick in the teeth blar blar blar.... how people could order them again at sale price and return the full price blar blar blar.... they'll give you vouchers just to shut you up.... if you address it to the Managing Director/CEO/whoever is top dog.

over a year ago

If you used a credit card to purchase them, doesn't it protect you against this very thing

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Just write to the head office and say how you feel... they will likely give you a voucher for the difference.

But then wouldnt that open a can of worms for everyone that buys stuff at full price and then it goes to sale price?

Nahhh. Big companies will hand out vouchers just to shut you up.

If you write/email/phone... and explain the sales info came out the same time as the order and how it was a kick in the teeth blar blar blar.... how people could order them again at sale price and return the full price blar blar blar.... they'll give you vouchers just to shut you up.... if you address it to the Managing Director/CEO/whoever is top dog."

Off to look at next to see if any of my stuff ive bought has been reduced in the sale

over a year ago

Last year I got £30 on a gift card from Game after I complained about waiting in a queue for a product which was out of stock... yet they had the empty boxes out on display. So I had actually spent nothing and got £30.... a result in my book

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"If you used a credit card to purchase them, doesn't it protect you against this very thing "

No.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/11 18:57:15]

over a year ago

surely if you buy something from next this close to christmas you must know within the next few days it/they will be cheaper......its not like they have a sale ever xmas

over a year ago

Isn't that fraud ?? lol

over a year ago

When I saw that River Island had a sale on today I almost couldn't look at the leather jackets in case the £150 jacket brightly wrapped in festive paper for my son that is sitting under my christmas tree was reduced.

I did look and it wasn't reduced, phew.

But the £65 military style boots he wanted that I went to buy today were reduced to £30 - result.

My happiness will be short lived, I know that jacket will be reduced on boxing day.

It is annoying that if you buy things full price they get reduced only a week or so later. I always try and shop in the sale for that reason but you can't always

over a year ago

"When I saw that River Island had a sale on today I almost couldn't look at the leather jackets in case the £150 jacket brightly wrapped in festive paper for my son that is sitting under my christmas tree was reduced.

I did look and it wasn't reduced, phew.

But the £65 military style boots he wanted that I went to buy today were reduced to £30 - result.

My happiness will be short lived, I know that jacket will be reduced on boxing day.

It is annoying that if you buy things full price they get reduced only a week or so later. I always try and shop in the sale for that reason but you can't always "

Thats why i always give my kids money for xmas, i have a 18 and 19 year old who have both had new phones but the rest has been given in money, that way they can do the boxing day sales and get twice as much as i could get them if i went shopping for them now

Post new Message to Thread