Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body conscious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, so we may, actually, finally, after a big build up, and lots of planning, make it to VA in a couple of weeks time, however, now I’m looking through lots of other peoples photos, I have convinced myself that I’m going to be the most pale, flabby tummied, unattractive person ever to visit.

I know beauty is in the eye and all that, but this is knocking my confidence.

How comes there are so many 10’s on this site?

How much body transforming can a person do 10 days?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Confidence is sexy. You both rock.. just go and enjoy yourself...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Clubs are pretty normal reflections of outside life. You won't be the most (bad quality) person there, and even if you were, most people in clubs are lovely. You'll be fine.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP I can still remember the first time I went to a club (which coincidentally was VA) being nervous beforehand about being judged for my body, and thinking it would be full of beautiful people who would take one look at me and look away - the reality couldn't have been any further from that and I still remember the immense feeling of liberation I got the first time I dropped the towel before stepping into the hot tub when I realised that my pre-conceptions were wide of the mark and no-one stared, no-one judged, no-one pointed and sneered, and what's more there were naked people all around me of every possible body shape you can imagine all having a good time.

VA is a lovely club, classy, clean and friendly and not at all judgey - you'll have a great time and be made to feel welcome I'm sure

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can pretty much guarantee that you have nothing to worry about .

You can't do much body transforming in ten days but you can do a bit of mind transforming. Look at pictures section here and you will see all types of body, you're absolutely fine

By *oftandGentle2Couple
over a year ago

leeds

You both look amazing!!! Everyone has body hangups... you both look great! Have an amazing time! Xxx Mrs

By *inny999Woman
over a year ago

blackburn

Its the most free and liberating moment of your life.. enjoy it and just let go of all your worries just for that moment. Its an amazing feeling! X

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

Oh come on , what are you a 12 maybe worse case a 14. You want to be a 10 ???. 95% of Fab would kill for bodys like you 2 . This shows no respect for people for people with REAL issues with there size. Im sry if its not what you want to hear , but its true. You guys look fantastic if its reasurance you think you need. You will be fine in any club you go to. Now spare a thought for people with real issues. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh come on , what are you a 12 maybe worse case a 14. You want to be a 10 ???. 95% of Fab would kill for bodys like you 2 . This shows no respect for people for people with REAL issues with there size. Im sry if its not what you want to hear , but its true. You guys look fantastic if its reasurance you think you need. You will be fine in any club you go to. Now spare a thought for people with real issues. X"

People can have body confidence issues at any size, however I do agree with you that they look fantastic and certainly won’t look out of place in a club with people of all sizes.

Go, leave your worries at the door and have a great time!

What’s the worst that can happen? You don’t enjoy it, in which case just go home and fuck each other!

over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback.

I’m going to keep reminding myself that I’m not judgemental about others (just myself) so it’s likely that others will not be judgemental about me.

Really looking forward to going and experiencing the aforementioned liberation.

Mrs

X

By *inny999Woman
over a year ago

blackburn

"Thanks for all the feedback.

I’m going to keep reminding myself that I’m not judgemental about others (just myself) so it’s likely that others will not be judgemental about me.

Really looking forward to going and experiencing the aforementioned liberation.

Mrs

X "

Go for it and have a truely wonderful time x

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Oh come on , what are you a 12 maybe worse case a 14. You want to be a 10 ???. 95% of Fab would kill for bodys like you 2 . This shows no respect for people for people with REAL issues with there size. Im sry if its not what you want to hear , but its true. You guys look fantastic if its reasurance you think you need. You will be fine in any club you go to. Now spare a thought for people with real issues. X"

Sorry but this is really inconsiderate and very ignorant of the fact that body image and self esteem is a problem that effects people of all shapes and sizes.

OP I do think both of you look fantastic by the way and I hope you have an amazing time.

Lex

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

People can tell you not to worry and that you look great but its our perceptions of ourselves that get in the way isn’t it?

My advice would be to try to relax, don’t overthink and go with an open mind. Hopefully you will have a great time and if not, chalk it up to experience. You’ll be fine and I do think you both look great. Enjoy!

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

Sympathies OP. You can have body issues whatever shape or size you are - and they can go a lot deeper than what you actually look like, and are often affected by other stuff going on in your life which then knocks your confidence all ways round.

However, in addition to all the previous words of wisdom in this thread, what I would say is the lighting in VA is extremely flattering for the most part - you don't feel under a spotlight and it kind of evens out your skin tone which has always made me feel better. You're fine to remain in underwear or towels in the play areas anyway, you don't have to get totally naked unless you want to!

By *e DevilMan
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Oh come on , what are you a 12 maybe worse case a 14. You want to be a 10 ???. 95% of Fab would kill for bodys like you 2 . This shows no respect for people for people with REAL issues with there size. Im sry if its not what you want to hear , but its true. You guys look fantastic if its reasurance you think you need. You will be fine in any club you go to. Now spare a thought for people with real issues. X

Sorry but this is really inconsiderate and very ignorant of the fact that body image and self esteem is a problem that effects people of all shapes and sizes.

OP I do think both of you look fantastic by the way and I hope you have an amazing time.

Lex"

I agree its not the most agreeable comment but this couple has great bodies and yes everyone has body issues but being a size 12 and saying i wish i was a 10 is way more inconsiderate on a swinger site where people have genuine reasons to be self confidence issues. Do you think the OPS post wishing she was a 10 made rhose people have sympathy for her or are they now looking in a mirror feeling worse than ever. I know what i think. Once again OP you guys have NOTHING to worry about visiting a club and i wish you best on your visit.

over a year ago

"Oh come on , what are you a 12 maybe worse case a 14. You want to be a 10 ???. 95% of Fab would kill for bodys like you 2 . This shows no respect for people for people with REAL issues with there size. Im sry if its not what you want to hear , but its true. You guys look fantastic if its reasurance you think you need. You will be fine in any club you go to. Now spare a thought for people with real issues. X

Lex

I agree its not the most agreeable comment but this couple has great bodies and yes everyone has body issues but being a size 12 and saying i wish i was a 10 is way more inconsiderate on a swinger site where people have genuine reasons to be self confidence issues. Do you think the OPS post wishing she was a 10 made rhose people have sympathy for her or are they now looking in a mirror feeling worse than ever. I know what i think. Once again OP you guys have NOTHING to worry about visiting a club and i wish you best on your visit.

"

thank you but she meant 10 out of 10 not size ten. Just saying.

Post new Message to Thread