Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Falling for someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever had a meet and just fall for that person and spend a lot of time with them just to be told , they don't feel the same. Heart Broken

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best not to tell them. Keep it your delicious secret.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Nope.

Not on my to do list on here.

One of the dangers of seeing someone too frequently.

Hug to you.

over a year ago

No I haven’t on fab. Sorry this as happened to you OP, it easy for me to say you’ll get over it as you will on time but right now you must feel very raw.

Did you want a full on relationship?

over a year ago

"Have you ever had a meet and just fall for that person and spend a lot of time with them just to be told , they don't feel the same. Heart Broken "

Yip. Been there and done that. Have t-shirt to prove it.

I feel your pain OP. My heart goes out to you n hope you can get over it n not let them take your mind too.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Unfortunately there isn’t room for emotional attachment in this environment... I feel your disappointment though.

Part of this scene is having a great time at the time and being able to detach but sometimes retain personal contact should there be a repay. There is a line and although difficult not to cross it at times but it’s a time of thumb

I’d say declaring feelings more often than not kills the connection.... to be savoured but not divulged....

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Grrr rule of thumb!

over a year ago

"No I haven’t on fab. Sorry this as happened to you OP, it easy for me to say you’ll get over it as you will on time but right now you must feel very raw.

Did you want a full on relationship? "

No not really x but just thought we had something to work on x more fool me x

over a year ago

"Have you ever had a meet and just fall for that person and spend a lot of time with them just to be told , they don't feel the same. Heart Broken

Yip. Been there and done that. Have t-shirt to prove it.

I feel your pain OP. My heart goes out to you n hope you can get over it n not let them take your mind x too."

just spend 4 days and 3 nite together x it was great x but I just feel that was something missing x deep down I new it x

over a year ago

Big hugs to you. Go easy on yourself, try and surround yourself with good friends, do things you enjoy to keep yourself busy. Time will east your pain.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've felt strong connections but walked away and ensured I kept my distance. It's part of the contract I have with them and myself, Imo, when having no strings meets.

over a year ago

"Big hugs to you. Go easy on yourself, try and surround yourself with good friends, do things you enjoy to keep yourself busy. Time will east your pain."
hope so x 1st time in a long time I have completed trust someone with my emotions in a long time x more fool me x

over a year ago

be careful what you wish for comes to mind.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I have had a heartbreaking experience four years ago away from fab. I re joined fab to help get over it.

over a year ago

I know we all come on here for sex with no strings etc but emotions do get in the way and we will fall for people.

over a year ago

On Fab it’s always ever going to be NSA for me. Of course I’ll like people and feel some affinity / friendship but that’s as far as the emotional attachment goes. There’s never going to be anything more in terms of relationships etc.

I’m sorry that your feelings were unrequited though, OP, especially if you were hoping to take your relationship further, hopefully you can find someone special very soon!

over a year ago

"On Fab it’s always ever going to be NSA for me. Of course I’ll like people and feel some affinity / friendship but that’s as far as the emotional attachment goes. There’s never going to be anything more in terms of relationships etc.

I’m sorry that your feelings were unrequited though, OP, especially if you were hoping to take your relationship further, hopefully you can find someone special very soon! "

Fucks sake

over a year ago

In all seriousness... if people are honest they would want more than NSA on here

I’ve liked people a lot , but essentially I’m set in my ways and although I like a connection , that’s all I want. I’ve had moments where I’ve thought ‘ woah fuck’ but luckily I’ve friends who tell me to give my head a wobble

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Yes we are on here for NSA but sometimes emotions do take over and it makes things more complicated

over a year ago

It’s a difficult one, I’ve found love on here and also found a lot of stalking nutters who thought after a few meets we were couples.

When one told me he loved me before a meet that was it and I was gone from fab.

over a year ago

Falling in love not only brings excitement and fulfillment; it also creates anxiety and fears of rejection and potential loss

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Hugs OP XX

It’s a case of your heart ruling your head, when most times it would be the other way round...

over a year ago

"Falling in love not only brings excitement and fulfillment; it also creates anxiety and fears of rejection and potential loss"

Oh yes

Post new Message to Thread