Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

smelling someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i was walking across the kitchen the other day, fannying about as usual, doing something and nothing

and then a smell caught me

it only glanced across me for a second, but i recognised it instantly

it was the smell of my mate who died in the summer

as quick as it came, it went

i thought it was quite spooky as nothing like that has ever happened to me before

has anyone else had a similar experiences ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My mum made a dish, my fave meal.

I could never get it to taste the same and ine day whilst cooking it I shouted "Mum, why the hell didn't I ask what you did different to me".

That night I had a dream and watched my mum make the dish.

Tried it the following week and Bingo, just like Mom used to make

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i was walking across the kitchen the other day, fannying about as usual, doing something and nothing

i thought it was quite spooky as nothing like that has ever happened to me before

"

That is spooky, I've heard quite alot of stories like that about smells.

I'm a smoker, mainly because when I don't smoke I hear people shouting my name all the time, like it's coming from far away and see movements out of the corner of my eye. Been for an MRI scan but doctors can't find anything wrong. Not sure if it's ghosts or a bit of psychosis!! When I smoke regular I don't hear or see anything.

over a year ago

"i was walking across the kitchen the other day, fannying about as usual, doing something and nothing

"

Yes i know that feeling its my grandpa its happened a few times, he had a smell and every so often i smell it he has been gone now almost 20 years and its happened ever since.

About 4 years ago i went to a phsycic woman at the time i was a bank manager this lady knew nothing about me or my family. She said a big silver haired man was stood with a big smile on his face he had a apron on coverd in blood and was holding a big knife aparently he wanted to know where i got the brains from to be a bank manager,???

Puzzled i aksed her again to decribe him which she did and then she said he is asking where his apple got the brains from!! Instantly i knew it was him as he called me apple as i was the apple of his eye the blood was because he was a butcher.

I know sometimes he is with me and its at the strangest of times. Never when im down either, god does that sound strange.

Im going through a nasty divorce and when im down i get nothing. Yet last saturday i was in the pub with my friend laughing and being silly because i had a few and i got a really cold feeling and his smell it felt like someone had wrapped big arms around me and was holiday me. My mate asked if i was ok because all the colour drained from me aparently.

I donno maybe cause things are so tuff its wishful thinking. Or an i nuts???

over a year ago

ok the last bit was suppoised to say holding me lol im looking for a holiday so typed it wrong hahaha duh blonde day sorry

over a year ago

Yes i know that feeling its my grandpa its happened a few times, he had a smell and every so often i smell it he has been gone now almost 20 years and its happened ever since.

About 4 years ago i went to a phsycic woman at the time i was a bank manager this lady knew nothing about me or my family. She said a big silver haired man was stood with a big smile on his face he had a apron on coverd in blood and was holding a big knife aparently he wanted to know where i got the brains from to be a bank manager,???

Puzzled i aksed her again to decribe him which she did and then she said he is asking where his apple got the brains from!! Instantly i knew it was him as he called me apple as i was the apple of his eye the blood was because he was a butcher.

I know sometimes he is with me and its at the strangest of times. Never when im down either, god does that sound strange.

Im going through a nasty divorce and when im down i get nothing. Yet last saturday i was in the pub with my friend laughing and being silly because i had a few and i got a really cold feeling and his smell it felt like someone had wrapped big arms around me and was holiday me. My mate asked if i was ok because all the colour drained from me aparently.

I donno maybe cause things are so tuff its wishful thinking. Or an i nuts???"

No

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

That is spooky, I've heard quite alot of stories like that about smells.

I'm a smoker, mainly because when I don't smoke I hear people shouting my name all the time, like it's coming from far away and see movements out of the corner of my eye. Been for an MRI scan but doctors can't find anything wrong. Not sure if it's ghosts or a bit of psychosis!! When I smoke regular I don't hear or see anything. "

Skunk has been linked very strongly to psychosis....have u asked to see a psychiatrist.

Post new Message to Thread