Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Week 20 omfg were did the time go lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

More calling orson comin orson

Well it’s the eve of week 20 since my operation.

Yesterday was tough had physio and with different person who beasted me haha she tore me to shreds - saying I was far behind where should be (tried tell her lost 8weeks cos tore muscles in week 3 and also 6 of the 8 was because bone not healing) she ignored and said no excuse should be further that hurt as I do physio 2-3 times a day and every other day do the intense work I have. Omfg but at end have new intense exercises and am supposed to ignore the pain and push past it which I do but know new stuff will make it worse lol (thank god for morphine lol)

After that I had to go to occy health in work (last meeting they cancelled day before) so went and ooooooh they cancelled it again no letter or anything sooooo that’s now not for another 2 weeks which affects work hr meetings glad I have original cancel letter as spoke to hr and occy have tried say I cancelled it so I got to produce it so phew not my fault lol

Wow sorry this wasn’t meant be a moan or rant haha but once ya pop ya just don’t stop as pringles say lol

Anyway a great week trying to get my mental health settled as I still feel panic and fear about being off work and that ppl may think am lazy etc or my own confidence hits a low. So today did physio twice already and just been for 2 mile walk now for some fab forum chats an play ps4 lol

Tomorrow goin dust off my beautiful guitars and play yipee.

Sorry for posts all time I can’t or don’t feel I can share this stuff on fb or anywhere else as I get afraid family an stuff see me weak and vulnerable and this forum has helped me loads esp through some dark times recently

Thank you nanoo nanoo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah that new physio sounds tough!! Hopefully they’ll understand about your setback in the middle. And great work with the walk!!

It’s a shame the occupational health keep cancelling on you, it’s a bit unfair, hopefully they’ll honour the next appointment!

And you don’t need to keep apologising weekly for the updates my friend, if you find it cathartic and helpful you keep on posting!

Good luck my friend!

over a year ago

"Ah that new physio sounds tough!! Hopefully they’ll understand about your setback in the middle. And great work with the walk!!

It’s a shame the occupational health keep cancelling on you, it’s a bit unfair, hopefully they’ll honour the next appointment!

And you don’t need to keep apologising weekly for the updates my friend, if you find it cathartic and helpful you keep on posting!

Good luck my friend! "

Thank you it means a lot

Yeah I was so annoyed at occy health just cos if it was me cancelling I’d be in trouble.

Yeah I’m so happy but funny walking I must look odd as she told me I don’t walk right so I need re energise muscles

I’ve even bought aerobic steps and a mini portable exercise bike so excited lol (how sad life is when that makes me excited) OMG I need sex soon lmao

over a year ago

Haha I’ve ordered more equipment damn am so excited as am making physio part of my life even when fit an healthy

I love fab forum everyone is so amazing and supportive

over a year ago

My portable bike and aerobic steps have come straight away did my new physio routine wow my body knows it’s had a hard work out 22 mins in total non stop workout and according to Fitbit a great fat burn session, worked hard was sweating an pulse was high.

Wow excited by that

over a year ago

Thanks for the msgs ppl

over a year ago

I need a good remedy to help aching muscles and bones

After tough physio yesterday am aching lots and knees sore

Any advice????

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Have you done something to your leg?

over a year ago

"Have you done something to your leg?"

I had an operation and been doin physio lots recently and today my muscles are major aching and sore so need settle em

over a year ago

Make sure you get proper rest in inbetween those sessions, and keep at it. I hope you enjoy your time with the guitar.

over a year ago

"Make sure you get proper rest in inbetween those sessions, and keep at it. I hope you enjoy your time with the guitar."

Thanks I’m goin play my amazing jazzmaster yay so beautiful

over a year ago

"Make sure you get proper rest in inbetween those sessions, and keep at it. I hope you enjoy your time with the guitar."

I have been but then physio woman moaned said am not doin enough should be doin daily - but my main physio said alt days Cos recovery and cos set backs had don’t wana fuck it up now

over a year ago

"Thanks I’m goin play my amazing jazzmaster yay so beautiful "

I'd be banging out My Bloody Valentine covers all day on one of those.

over a year ago

"Make sure you get proper rest in inbetween those sessions, and keep at it. I hope you enjoy your time with the guitar.

I have been but then physio woman moaned said am not doin enough should be doin daily - but my main physio said alt days Cos recovery and cos set backs had don’t wana fuck it up now"

It's great to see you're still being positive and cheerful.

I'd question the new physio's advice and ask someone higher up, especially as your usual one says different.

over a year ago

"Make sure you get proper rest in inbetween those sessions, and keep at it. I hope you enjoy your time with the guitar.

I have been but then physio woman moaned said am not doin enough should be doin daily - but my main physio said alt days Cos recovery and cos set backs had don’t wana fuck it up now

It's great to see you're still being positive and cheerful.

I'd question the new physio's advice and ask someone higher up, especially as your usual one says different. "

Yeah I was thinking that esp as first time she met me basically put me down asked what I had and then Criticised I was at my present stage not fully walking and back in work, when told her the bone hadn’t healed so lost 6 weeks she just looked and said that’s no excuse... that shocked an hurt me cos then said I been slacking I’ve never done so many stretches and stuff lol

Thanks am trying keep positive still hard as fear about work meetings and peoples views but trying hard

over a year ago

"Thanks I’m goin play my amazing jazzmaster yay so beautiful

I'd be banging out My Bloody Valentine covers all day on one of those.

"

Awesome

I just been rediscovering myself and my songs plus playing my old Brit pop stuff I learnt with (transferring piano which played from 12 to guitar)

Mines a beautiful gold jazzmaster

Post new Message to Thread